[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do You Stop This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: How_Do_You_Stop_This.png (984 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
How_Do_You_Stop_This.png
984 KB, 800x800
The Curry/Thompson/Iguodala/Barnes/Green lineup has outscored opponents 200 to 119, is shooting 65% from the field, 66% from three, and has a 3.5 assist to turnover ratio. So the question is, how do you stop this. But the friendly tip that I am about to give you is that you can't.
>>
>>63794403
LeBron
Kyrie
Love
>>
>>63794486

This 2bh
>>
>>63794403

>small ball lineup shoots good from 3 point land
>people are surprised
>>
So we can agree curry is better than LeBron now?
>>
They're proving that having a a 7 foot center and good defense doesn't really matter when you can score 120 points a game.
>>
>>63794862
Easily. LeBron is finished... his back is only going to get worse
>>
>>63794403
I've only watched clips of their games but I did see the first quarter + when they played the clippers and thought it was revealing. Curry making shots is the only thing that makes the team work. First, it's where they get their points obviously. Second, most important, it's their morale source. Everyone on the team looks good only in relation to Curry, and if I recall correctly he had to bust ass and score 40 points by himself, nearly half the total, and that was a close win. This isn't necessarily abnormal but it's flawed - the Warriors are one injury away from a losing streak longer than their current winning streak.

You can't say that about, since it was already brought up,
>>63794486
The Cavaliers. The Cavs are obviously led by James, who is their best scoring and officially one of the top scorers. among other stats, in history, but he's not their only asset. He wasn't even trying to score, meaning their star player doesn't even have to play and the competition will still be, well, competitive. Warriors have not faced a challenge yet but they lack the cohesion of the Cavs and the Spurs especially. Right now they're riding on morale and enthusiasm and talent and no one can deny their wins, but to answer the question as to who will stop them: themselves.
>>
>>63794895
also the way Lebron plays he might have another good 2-3 years or so. Curry could go well into his late 30's.
>>
>>63794862
>>63794895
But he's not.
http://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/c/stephen_curry_vs_lebron_james.htm
>>
>>63795092
in time curry will have a lot more accomplished that Lebron. As of now, curry is the best player in the league.
>>
>>63795129
>As of now, curry is the best player in the league [at shooting 3s]
Probably.
>>
>>63795150
well 3's are better than 2's. He has improved around the paint area too so he is very hard to guard. Give him space for 3 or get up close and he blows right past you for an easy 2.
>>
File: smug anime face.png (548 KB, 833x680) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.png
548 KB, 833x680
>>63794949
>they lack the cohesion of the Cavs and the Spurs
>>
>>63794949
That's pretty retarded of you, family. Iguodala comes off the bench and he can carry that team to the playoffs if he needs to.
>>
steve kerr is the reason this team is great now. Good thing marc jackson is gone family.
>>
>>63794949
>the Warriors are one injury away from a losing streak longer than their current winning streak.
But the Cavs aren't?
>>
>>63794403

you can theoretically (have a team with a great big man - Drummond, Cousins, etc - plus two good ballhandlers/shooters).

You can't in reality because that team doesn't exist. The only teams with great big men (see above) are terrible otherwise. Maybe Pop could scheme up some way to put his best defenders on Curry and Klay while out-efficiencing the rest through rotation rather than skill, but even that's just hypothetical.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.