[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does an American get into divegrass? I have some German
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: qt.jpg (97 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
97 KB, 1600x900
How does an American get into divegrass?

I have some German friends and that's the only sport they talk about.
>>
first step: slurp semen
>>
>>63792931
BIG
>>
you're fat in a sick, american way.

you are TOO FAT or '"chubby'" as negroes say.
>>
>>63793000
STRONG
>>
>>63793016
>italy
>white

thanks for all the "white" "people" you brown fuck
>>
>>63792931
1. Don't
>>
just watch champions league and pick a hipster team to support

its on right now wtf u doin
>>
>>63792931
just watch a few Barcelona and Bayern games
>>
>>63792931
Support the team on your pic
>>
Just ask yourself if having friends is actually worth it.
>>
>>63792931

Support your local team just like anybody else in the world you dumb fat American faggot
>>
>having friends

Go back to facebook
>>
>>63793194
>not having friends
>not browsing both 4chan and facebook at the same time

absolutely autistic tb.h
>>
Learn the rules, it's pretty simple. (offside, penalties, throw ins, cards, etc)
Learn about the positions
Watch the big teams (Bayern, Barcelona, Real Madrid)
Start bandwagoning a small team
>>
>>63792983

this. if there's a dick nearby, jump on it. before you know it, you're playing soccer.
>>
>>63793440
This is coming from the country leading the charge for equal rights for gays and trannies
>>
>>63793374
This but skip the last step. BIG STRONG AMERICANS can support any team
>>
>>63792931
Lots of beer.
Pick a team that does a ton of chanting/singing.
Slowly reduce the amount of beer needed to enjoy soccer over time.
>>
>>63792931

The Premier League is on in the mornings on the weekends (NBC), just watch some games and prepare your excuse for why you were just naturally drawn to Manchester United and how you're totally not a bandwagon fan.
>>
>>63793059
AMERICANS
>>
Watch Barcelona and Bayern. All the football education you'll ever need.
>>
You buy a vardy shirt and tell everyone that you are a life long "Lie-chester foxes" supporter. Then if anyone tries to call you out just yell "talk crap get blasted!" at them.

Now you are an American soccer fan.
>>
>>63792931
>>63772905
>>
File: korea-newscaster-world-cup.gif (988 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
korea-newscaster-world-cup.gif
988 KB, 460x259
>>63795096
>tfw I can finally watch Leverkusen on American tv because they got Chicharito
>>
>>63794945
>This is coming from the country leading the charge for equal rights for gays and trannies

the increase in faggotry in the u.s. actually correlates with the increase in the popularity of soccer here... and aids
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.