[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1-14 Why doesn't he just retire already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: kobe-white.jpg (45 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
kobe-white.jpg
45 KB, 600x396
>1-14

Why doesn't he just retire already?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>63784405
"kobe, it's peyton. hang in their brah we gonna prove'em all wrong"
>>
>mfw Lakers fans fell for the "he's a franchise legend, he deserves a massive paycheck"

bunch of kucks if you ask me
>>
File: kobe was also am mistake.png (102 KB, 311x397) Image search: [Google]
kobe was also am mistake.png
102 KB, 311x397
>>
>>63784405

I think he wants to prove to the world that he was a manufactured superstar
>>
>>63784716
5 titles

Ill accept 4 bad years if its means 5 titles
>>
>>63784764
But he was already getting the money he deserved while he was winning those titles. Giving him even more money at the end of career to show respect or whatever the fuck they were getting at is stupid.
>>
>>63784787
Why. He deserves the money, he's under payed desu

He is the only reason they are selling tickets and jerseys even if he is crippled. And those sales are greater than his salary
>>
>>63784718
Atleast you could put some real though into this.
>>
Would the Lakers be winning w/o Kobe and using that money elsewhere?
>>
>>63784812
>implying a city of 20 million couldn't bring plenty of money to the Lakers regardless of how well the team is doing
>implying they couldn't easily replace him with another superstar and make possibly more money

Hell, LeBron would go there if not for Kobe.
>>
>>63784749
he will never be able to convince the chinese, the mexicans, or the combination of the two, filipinos of that
they will forever worship him for his ability to rape the master race and get away with it
>>
>>63784812
>Lakers fans unironically believe this
>>
>>63784821
>population sells tickets
Look at the faggot heat

They cant sell shit even during the lebron era
>>
>>63784812
This is the NBA, not the NHL.
>>
>>63784853
This 4chan not reddit
>>
>>63784850
First of all Miami is like 1/4th the size of LA
Second, this is Florida we're talking about. Not even California can rival their shitty sports fans
>>
>tfw he's only playing this bad because his team is shit

Just look at Vince Carter. They had similar playstyles. They're both old now but Carter was able to fall into the shooting role better why? Because he had a better team. Dallas and Memphis were and are infinitely better than these last 3-4 Laker teams we've seen. Albeit that Kobe is a way better scorer and shooter than Carter so he should have an easier time shooting and scoring the ball, but take away his drive and of course he's going to have to chuck shots...but now he literally has no one to space the floor. Literally no one on that team is even decent at scoring...let alone a threat at going off any given night.

You got Lou William, Nick Young and fucking Roy Hibbert all on one team, come the fuck on. Vince Carter had Parsons, Dirk, Harris, Wright, Crowder, Conley, Gasol, Randolph, Lee. Come on man. I think he honestly gave all he had 2 years ago when he willed them into the playoffs and tore his Achilles. Just for that big bitch-made faggot Dwight to roll over and do nothing in the first round and get swept. You'd think he'd at LEAST go full ball-hog and try to average 30 for that series and get his stock up but nope, couldn't even do that. And then everyone makes it seem like it was Kobe's fault, goes to Houston and plays like absolute shit there too.

I'd fucking hate to see Kobe go out like this, he deserves to at least one last chance at getting #6. I'm not saying go to another team like a dick-sucking ring chasing faggot but at least bring some options to LA. Even if they signed like 3-4 role players/rotation guys that shitty ass team would be better.

>tfw even though the DeAndre Jordan shit didn't work out Dallas still ended up with a decent team

At least I dont have to worry about Dirk spending his last years on a shitty team tryin to tank with a horrible fucking record there's no way LA turns this around with that roster the only good thing that can come from this is that Kobe drops 30 a game
>>
>>63784850
>mfw those faggots bought season tickets before they even knew LeBron was leaving

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, literally the only reason people even show up to Heat games now, those bandwagon fucks deserve that shit.
>>
>>63784405
Why the fuck did he ever wear those outfits?
>>
>>63784405
Great game Kobe!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.