[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Niners fan here. I'm fuckin serious Was there a bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: colin.jpg (152 KB, 1024x711) Image search: [Google]
colin.jpg
152 KB, 1024x711
Niners fan here. I'm fuckin serious

Was there a bigger faggot than this guy in the NFL?

THank god this piece of shit cancer is finally gone. I can finally hate as a piece of shit who will never play for my team again. I hope he's reading this, you got replaced by Blaine fucking Gabbert you dog shit

" #7torm"

fucking joke.
>>
File: kaep.gif (2 MB, 630x355) Image search: [Google]
kaep.gif
2 MB, 630x355
>>63765076
Your "team" is a dumpster fire and won't recover. Back to the mid 2000s with you.
>>
File: jim-harbaugh.jpg (26 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jim-harbaugh.jpg
26 KB, 640x360
>>63765076
>Was there a bigger faggot than this guy in the NFL?
The coach who traded Alex Smith
>>
Biggest flash in the pan of the decade?

It is nice to see the gaywad niners back where they belong. Your front office is beyond pathetic.
>>
>Alex Smith laughing
>>
>>63765076

>trade a legitimate, albeit boring, talent (a smith) to have le meme fast runny man QB that worked for approximately 7 games
>offense entirely one dimensional b/c the QB is god awful and the plays stink shit
>locker room is cancer, no one is having fun or playing as a team
>coaches suck
>front office sucks
>>
>>63765141
>>63765076

life long niners fan here and he gave me douche chills even when he was good. fuck the yorks and baalke
>>
#7torm is coming

lmfao
>>
>>63765076

Yep, he was a douche.

But he will get picked up somewhere.
>>
Why not just keep Alex Smith? He was solid, the defense was solid, the running was solid. They just needed a year or two. That D and the running dragged Kaep to a Super Bowl. They would have dominated with Smith.
>>
>respectable, family oriented system QB who does a solid job managing a championship caliber team
>takes incredibly team friendly contract because he is loyal to the franchise and wants them to be able to continue to succeed
>jew owners let the whole team and coaching staff go over personality disagreements. The team is complete shit so there is absolutely nothing he can do to help since he's not tom brady
>"he has brown skin and runs fast so we hate him XD"

Lmao this is why your franchise is a dumpster fire. Enjoy decades of being irrelevant
>>
He's very well spoken and a decent enough looking guy. Maybe he could do TV
>>
>>63767250
>Well spoken

you must be joking, this guy is as smart as a caveman
>>
Sports are so funny. If he makes that throw to Crabtree in the Superbowl and beats Sherman a year later, he would have gone back to back. (As if the Broncos would have beat San Fran.)

But two incompletions and he's headed out of town.
>>
>>63768664
He fucking sucks.
>>
>>63768664
If he was good enough he wouldn't have to dig himself out of holes in the first place. Anyone could've won with that Niners team, all you had to do was be competent.
>>
how many first round picks will chip trade for him
>>
>>63768863
he'll trade 1 4th rounder and the niners will take it
>>
But I thought he only eats meat and vegetables and could only win!?!?
>>
File: sadraven.png (106 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
sadraven.png
106 KB, 327x367
t-thanks for the super bowl, kap. we'll give you a shot if you want
>>
File: 1362536739186.png (32 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
1362536739186.png
32 KB, 300x330
>>63768664

>tfw if the refs didn't make a no-call on a blatant hold Randy Moss would have a ring
>>
>>63765076
He really is the ultimate meme QB, good riddance. But for real fuck the 49ers you faggots haven't been respectable since Jerry Rice
>>
File: basedtimemanager.jpg (767 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
basedtimemanager.jpg
767 KB, 1200x900
>>63768664
Alex Smith would have won at least one superbowl for the Niners with the stacked team they had. As great as Harbaugh was his one biggest fuck up was trading smith for a meme player.
>>
File: wreckem.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wreckem.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>63765187
>>63765187
RG3 is easily #1 biggest, Sackorpick is probably #2.
>>
>>63769111
No way. Kaeperdick made it to the superbowl, you can't get higher than that and fall harder than that
>>
>>63765076
#soon
hes going to pull a deion.
>>
>7torm
would have made more sense with 5torm
>>
File: smethlel.gif (691 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smethlel.gif
691 KB, 500x281
>>63769072
>Alex Smith would have won at least one superbowl for the Niners with the stacked team they had.
He had a shot and couldnt do it, kaep took them further than checkdown 10 yard arm dragon smeth.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png (129 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-2.png
129 KB, 540x405
he'll be selling his shoe collection in a few days
>>
>>63769174
>he had a shot
You mean when Kyle Williams fumbled twice? Now here is what I believe, I honestly believe Alex would've made 'that' throw in the SB, sure Kap did great in getting them there, but he was so fucking stuck on getting the ball to Crabs that everyone knew where the ball was going, and it was completely fucking ridiculous. Gore could have run that ball in, or at the very least had 2-3 tries at it...which I really think he would've gotten, I don't think anything was gonna stop Gore, he fucking wanted that SB possibly more than anyone in that game.

If Kap didn't take so fucking long calling plays he could've easily run the ball in himself, but no he needed to call a timeout or accept the delay of game...something Niners fans have seen all too many times with Kap.
>>
>>63765168
Faggot the team went to shit as soon as he left>>63767139
>>
>>63765141
That play is literally the peak of his career. It was all downhill the second he finished that celebration.
>>
>>63765076
>tucked ears
Biggest faggot confirmed
>>
>>63769213
>At least I'm not Anthony Burch
>>
should've just played baseball desu
>>
>>63769695
Cams celebration is cursed just like Aaron Rodgers champ belt
>>
Jeez, I've already forgotten about Kaepernik. He had, what, one good year?
>>
>>63765076

>tucked ears
>ultra flat bill

God I hate this faggot
>>
ISIS is hiring
>>
>delusional fags thinking Smeth would have won something
>>
>>63771417
>im happy with the decision to play kap over smith
This is delusion at its highest levels.
>>
>People literally thought he was good because he went to a Super Bowl

That no one ever gives credit to Smith for getting the team to 7-1 before Sackorpick that season. He isn't even a game manager he's a glorified running back his defense carried him each game and now that his defense is shit it's showing how shit he is
>>
I feel like Kaep is just mismanaged

Put him with a good coaching staff and he'll do well again
>>
>>63769723
>tfw no matter how shitty any NFL qb is no one will be as big of a cuk as Anthony Burch
>>
>>63765141
what a stupid fucking celebration
>>
>>63771832

no, no

his decline began with Harbaugh's staff

guy is a moron that can't make more than one read before freaking out and telegraphs every throw with a long-winded motion
>>
>took your team to the Super Bowl

Ungrateful little fuck
>>
>>63769695
technically it was downhill after the super bowl, every year was worse than the one before since that
>>
>>63765076
>getting replaced by the Blainester
It was only a matter before Blaine rose from the ashes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09oUUhkSxbQ
>>
>>63771653
same happened to Wilson
>>
>>63765076
>already blaming players
>no mention of jed york anywhere
What is it with retards who somehow forgot the whole fucking mess started exactly with one guy?
>>
>>63769723
>anthony burch

Who dat?
>>
>>63771832
Swagfags cannot succeed at a position like QB, it's too complicated for mental deficients like him. Swagfags shop for shoes when they should be studying film.
>>
>>63767139
jags?
>>
>>63769136
but deion actually won an owl for the naners too :^)

or maybe you mean kap will into baseball and keep the even-year gints prophecy alive
>dat first pitch 90mph curveball
>>
>>63765076
I like Kap and I hope he can be a part of a good team again and more importantly find a good organization unlike the 49ers. You know what they say, "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" well the 49ers just self destruct instead. See you all in two decades when by a fluke rarer than non life turning to life the 49ers manage to assemble a contending team again.
>>
>>63765076

JUST
>>
I sincerely wish death on the Yorks and their faggot yes-man Baalke.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.