[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about women talking sports, /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: womlelen.jpg (70 KB, 685x380) Image search: [Google]
womlelen.jpg
70 KB, 685x380
What do you think about women talking sports, /sp/?
>>
Can't be any worse than /sp/ talking sports
>>
>>63762665
She's the College Football Expert right?
>>
File: Michelle Steele.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Michelle Steele.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
I'll listen, but only if it's Michelle Steele talking.
>>
>>63762698
yeah the acc one
>>
There are different degrees of "female interest" in sports

1. They'll be honest and say they're not interested at all
2. They'll disingenuously cheer and yell when they're with you but won't try to sound like a smart ass or anything
3. They'll attempt to sound "sport smart" and say a bunch of dumb shit that is more annoying than the first girl who straight up says she's not interested
>>
>>63762665

This >>63762697
>>
>>63762665
I mean you got condie rice on the playoff commiteee
>>
>muh feminisms
>>
File: eileen.jpg (69 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
eileen.jpg
69 KB, 736x552
Reee.The Patriarchal Mods allow for this thread's blatant misogyny.
>This is what my Lit class teaches me
Bitch looks like Eileen from Regular Show and was super fucking casual. My Sooner gf is actually pretty well-informed. Boomer, Thank you based Norman.
>>
>>63763378

OP was simply asking what /sp/ thinks about women talking sports

no misogyny at all. Fuck off
>>
>>63762795
To be fair I know plenty of guys who are the same way. The ones who spout nonsense and pretend they know a lot about sports are annoying as fuck. Like they think men are supposed to always be talking about sports so they throw out some headlines and buzzwords, but they can't be assed to actually watch sports. Guys that don't watch sports are usually weirdos but at least they don't try and pretend they care.

Those guys bother me more than girls because with girls you at least expect that kind of behavior. A lot of times I find that the girl genuinely tries to care about sports but because their female friends don't talk to them about it their knowledge is pretty stunted. If you think about it a big part of sports fandom is watching and discussing with your male buddies
>>
>>63762665

isn't that cute
>>
>>63762665
its great. everyone should be able to talk about whatever they want to talk about. you dont have to listen to it if you dont want to.
>>
>>63763670
This.
>>
File: burtbtfo.jpg (203 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
burtbtfo.jpg
203 KB, 381x424
>>63763764
>>
File: jersy shore.png (689 KB, 797x734) Image search: [Google]
jersy shore.png
689 KB, 797x734
>>63762795
>>63763318

>>63763419
L2R, my nigga. These threads always have shit about how disingenuous or plastic women are about sports.
This bitch read off a list of "What if's" from next Saturday and just said
>"The NCAA committee sure is gonna have a hard time. Back to you in the studio"
If reading a weak ass article for ESPN is good, she's killing the game.
>>
>>63763919
>i just dont know how you leave out x and not y, also dont forget z
every god damn time
>>
>>63763919
This is what every shit reporter on ESPN does. Its not like the men say anything insightful either. Before the MNF game Dilfer said the Patriots have "figure-it-out-ness". He is a fucking retard like 95% of people on ESPN

Why do you hate women so much anon?
>>
>>63763919
I wouldnt single out the women though, all espn reporting is shit. And to a certain extent all journalism is shit now.
>>
>>63763793
i dont know why youre so invested in this that some shit opinion got you so triggered.
>>
>>63763919
RONNIE STAHP
>>
I like hearing the female prospective, like Elika, Katie Nolan, Sarah Spain, etc. But they have to be entertaining.
>>
>>63763919

while i think youre being a bit too hard on her, it is pretty obvious ESPN is trying to squeeze in more female analysts
>>
>>63762665
This girl used to be cute like 10 years ago when she was an ACC sideline reporter.
>>
File: MuhFeminisms.jpg (250 KB, 810x876) Image search: [Google]
MuhFeminisms.jpg
250 KB, 810x876
>>
File: Michelle-Beadle-Feet-672324.jpg (2 MB, 1929x2874) Image search: [Google]
Michelle-Beadle-Feet-672324.jpg
2 MB, 1929x2874
Beadle is alright talking sports
>>
All sports "journalism" is utter trash, the gender of the person reading the pre-selected SJW cue cards is irrelevant.

Women only seem more annoying to you because their voices are more shrill.
>>
>>63764535
cover your lewd bits you slut
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.