[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tribute to the Brazilians of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>>
>Brazilians of Europe

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>63759565
means they lost 1-7 to the Germans
>>
Story?
>>
>>63759565
Bunda and violence, presumably
>>
>>63759601
I think it was 1-4 in WC90

so yeah, mini brazil
>>
>>63759565
Around the time Pele played his testimonial against Yugoslavia, the NT supposedly played a technical and attractive game.
>>
>>63759641
it probably lasted for... well, that one game
>>
>>63759662
stuff like this was used to perpetuate the myth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op5XhLOgAMM
>>
>>63759679
I don't know... I'm not a hater but ''we'' never had any good result in any competition... people tend to say that it would have been different if the best played
>>
how come there are so many brazilian imports in soccer? there isnt a league in the world that doesnt have a brazilian. its not even that they are always good. some of them are obviously good but a lot them arent. do they accept ridiculously low pay or something
>>
>>63759736
well in italy 1990 yugoslavia was a penalty shotout (against argentina )away to playing in semi-final of the WC. we also won olympic silver against italy in 1960 when we should have won if not for massive refball. the NT had potential but more often than not the team was composed of players from all 6 republics, mostly because everyone had to have their quata of players in the team for political reasons
>>
>>63759808
>do they accept ridiculously low pay or something
Quite the opposite. Club managers are willing to pay ridiculous amounts of cash for meme BR players because the average fan is dumb and is usually thinks that any Brazilian player is skilled. A lot of terrible players from here are sold for fortunes to European clubs.
>>
>>63759808
>>63759885
Brazilian Playerâ„¢ is kind of a brand. Casual fans think that if you buy one, you're more likely to have a good performance.
>>
>>63759808
rejects have a choice between abandoning football or going to eastern europe, middle east, east asia, india, north america. Usually most youngsters aren't very educated, the club doesn't finance their studies like they should, so they'll either pick a shitty job, become a criminal, or travel the world playing footy.
>>
>>63759565
They were stylish with their game, very unlike Euros
>>
>>63759624
Yugoslavia isn't a nation anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.