[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Hype Starts Now! Can God Hand Deliver a loss to the Panthers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151122_104503.jpg (247 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_104503.jpg
247 KB, 750x750
The Hype Starts Now!

Can God Hand Deliver a loss to the Panthers on Thanksgiving?

He may not be throwing 4+ TD and 400+ yds

But what he means to this team is undeniable
>>
boy, 3 years ago i swear i could remember dallass fans hated romo.

guess you guys finally realized that he's been good the whole time, and that he's the nugget of corn in that pile of shit you call a team
>>
>>63756661

>You can't win with Romo

>You can't win without Romo

I just don't understand Romo haters sometimes. It's not just /sp/, its all over social media. There's people that hate the man more than they hate the team.
>>
Panthers get exposed on Thanksgiving

Cowboys win next 5 before Tony injury ends season

Cowboys draft a qb next year
>>
>>63756722

>dallas fans hated room

no, that's everyone else in the league. cowboys fans have loved him for at least 4 years now.
>>
File: cam-newton-leggings.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cam-newton-leggings.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
>Vick
>rg3
>McNabb
>Newton

Meme QBs aren't good for long
>>
>>63756924

No, the Cowboys fan base was divided towards Romo. It seems like now the ones that hated him are taking a liking.
>>
>all these bandwagoning haters

i need more salt for my pretzels, senpai
>>
File: 1430196001481.gif (679 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1430196001481.gif
679 KB, 150x150
>>63756945
>mfw if I was in NFL I'd dress however the fuck I wanted to and would probably act just as goofy and happy after touchdowns/major plays

Cam and Jared Allen are my 2 favorite players on the Panthers, if Cards/Vikes go down I'll be rooting for you
>>
>>63757300
>rooting for 3 different teams

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>63757057
This. A lot of casuals in my area like to hate on him and use him as the scapegoat. However with the way Tony Romo has played the last few seasons, it's hard To justify the hate.
>>
>>63756661
>romo beats carolina
>miraculously make it to owl
>patriots vs cowboys playoffs
>24-20 patriots, romo has 1 minute to drive them down the field
>4th and goal, 5 seconds left
>play action, patriots blitz
>tony knows he has to throw it now or he will get hit hard
>stands in the pocket
>releases ball as defenders helmet hits tony in ribs and punctures his lung fatally
>bobbled pass caught by dez
>touchdown cowboys win
>romo smiles as his last glance is used on seeing his teammates jump up with joy on sidelines
>good night sweet prince, this ring is eternal
>>
>romo vs. newton

Meme QB central right here
>>
File: burn baby burn.png (307 KB, 628x351) Image search: [Google]
burn baby burn.png
307 KB, 628x351
>>63756924
>for at least 4 years now

http://whateverblog.dallasnews.com/2013/01/cowboys-fans-show-their-rage-by-burning-blowing-up-tony-romo-jerseys.html/

>Article written in january of 2013

keep telling yourself that lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.