[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big Ben or Tony Romo? Calving Johnson or Dez Bryant? Brady or Rodgers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 1252x1252
Big Ben or Tony Romo?
Calving Johnson or Dez Bryant?
Brady or Rodgers?
>>
Ben
Dez
Brady
>>
File: bos_a_brady_sy_576.jpg (43 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
bos_a_brady_sy_576.jpg
43 KB, 576x324
BRADY
BRADY
BRADY

DOESN'T MATTER THE SITUATION OR POSITION! TOM BRADY IS THE BEST PERSON TO EVER TOUCH A FOOTBALL!
>>
Romo
Dez
Rodgers
>>
Ben
Dez
Brady
>>
>>63754530
Ben
Dez
BRADY BRADY BRADY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2ECmhE03c
>>
Romo
Johnson
Brady
>>
>people unironically picking Romo
>>
>>63755528
>people unironically picking Ben
>>
Roggleboggle
Don't care.
Brady, but he'd have to stop with the cheating because my team would have standards.
>>
>>63755539
how many rings does romo have?
>>
Romo
Megatron
Brady

>>63756018
How many legitimate rings does Rapistberger have?
>>
>>63756143

Uhhh both of them
>>
>>63755539

Big Ben is a future hall of famer. Romo is Donovan McNabb and Drew Bledsoe tier muh big stats but no titles and big game choking.
>>
>>63756266

>he thinks trent dilfer is better than drew bledsoe
>>
>>63756276

>ignoring the fact that Ben's stats will better than Romo's, also

The ony argument he has is
>muh eyeball test
>>
>>63756018
>implying rings are about the individual performance of the QB and not the team as a whole
>implying Eli is as good as A-a-ron and Brees combined
>>
>>63756305
>Ben's starts are better
But they aren't though...
>>
>>63756151
Let me ask you again, how many legitimate rings (as in, earned fair and square instead of cheating to get them) does Rapistberger have?
>>
>>63759946

How did he cheat to get them? That GOAT throw to santonio holmes i guess can be called cheating
>>
Ben
Tough, but Bryant
Brady (this Rodgers is GOAT meme is so ridiculous, he isn't even fucking close to Brady)
>>
>>63756538
>implying anyone could make that pass to Holmes
>>
>>63754530
all of them
>>
>>63760137
>he isn't even fucking close to Brady

How, other than he's been a starting qb for 7-8 fewer years and has fewer rings (which are a team achievement).

If you truly knew football, I mean truly understand it (you don't because 95+% of football fans are more or less casuals who have no idea what's actually happening on the screen--they just cheer at big plays), you would know easily that from a pure skill standpoint, absolutely no one plays the quarterback position with more mastery than Rodgers. He's absolutely unreal and a joy to watch if truly understand the game.

Brady is damn close to Rodgers. I consider Brady the GOAT QB, all things considered, but pure skill for the position, he's second to Rodgers.

>>63755539
>94 Qb rating and 2 rings versus 97.6 and none

I'll take Roethlisberger. He's truly one of the most underrated QBs of all time. What I think is hilarious is that all these Romofags have recently decided to come out of the woodwork. Cowboys fans have done nothing but shit on him and now all of the sudden everyone loves him. Even that faggot Skip Bayless is now a massive Romo cheerleader, after writing a big ranty op-ed a couple years back about how Romo sucks and the Cowboys will never win a championship with him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.