[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is better now Penaldo or rat king?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 615x409
Who is better now Penaldo or rat king?
>>
Suarez is pretty much the nr 1 forward in the world right now.
>>
Rat king
>>
>now
>>
At the moment I'd rather have Suarez.
>>
>>63724637
CUM BACK TO ANFIELD DADDY FUCK ME
>>
>>63724637
Suarez was better last season as well
in fact he already has 8 El Classico goals in 1.3 seasons. Penaldo has 15 in about 7 seasons
>>
Hey hey woody
>>
23 year old Ronaldo or current Neymar?
>>
>>63724769
35 yrs old MESSI
>>
>>63724661
make that striker/9 and we've got a deal.
>>
>>63724769
Why is sp so reluctant to see that neymar did deserve the hype? Claimed for so long that the hype was undeserved but clearly he has now surpassed penaldo who can't really do anything except finish great passes/crosses
>>
Vardy
>>
>>63724787
what? nobody here implied that
>>
>>63724812
Few years ago nerman was a funny meme that would never amount to anything. Now he is a god and people are pretending they never doubted him.
>>
>>63724787
>>63724830
People are taking him more seriously now that he's less of a footballing Justin Bieber and more of an actual serious player.
>>
>>63724839
>less of a footballing Justin Bieber
top kek this is accurate
>>
>>63724761
he has 3 el classico goals.... it's impossible to score 8 in 3 games
>>
>>63724848
in b4 rare

Sup paletinianon
>>
>>63724839
He was never a justin bieber. He was popular yes, but he actually had talent to back that up. People here are so simple minded though that they can't figure that out just by watching a player. He needs to play for the meme teams and get dem stats.
>>
>>63724848
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3254698/Robert-Lewandowski-10-goals-three-games-Bayern-Munich-scorer-Bundesliga-Champions-League-Euro-2016-qualifying.html
>>
>>63724637
Lewandowski is the only striker i could put ahead of him at the moment. MAYBE aguero
>>
>>63724866
it was the hair. His gay hairstyle made it really hard to take him seriously, no matter how good he was. Hopefully he never goes back to that shit again
>>
>>63724866
>he had talent to back that up
yeah, but he looked like the umpteenth brazilian all tricks and no substance meme
also if he started diving less he would be taken even more seriously
>>
>>63724637
>now
He was superior last season too, Hans. Ronaldo's stat padding masked that fact to casuals.
>>
me$$i > lewa > nerman> luisito > power gap > penaldo
>>
>>63725554
>Lewandoski is better than Suarez

This meme has to stop, guys. I mean, I get it, you don't want to admit that the 3 best players in the world play side by side in the same team, you want to spread the talent a bit between teams. But it is the way it is. Suarez shits all over Lewandoski any day, and that was obvious even before he came to Barcelona.
>>
>>63725554
>Lewa
>good

bundesleliga goals dont mean shit lad
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.