[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tom Brady's Legacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: brady0.png (764 KB, 782x670) Image search: [Google]
brady0.png
764 KB, 782x670
>Question 1
Is Tom Brady the best QB in the NFL this season?

>Question 2
Is Tom Brady the best QB of this decade?

>Question 3
Where does Brady rank in terms of all time greatest QBs?

>Question 4
Why did Brady destroy his phone during the Deflate-gate BS?
>>
yes
yes
to rustle goodells jimmies
>>
>>63721672
So far, yeah.
2005-2015? Probably, yeah.
Top 5, no question.
He is a faggot.
>>
yes

yes

1st

doesn't matter
>>
yes
yes
because he wanted a new phone and didn't want some faggot like you finding it in the trash and looking at giselle nudes
>>
no
no
can't be very high. after adjusting for vacated playtime, we've only ever really seen him play in the pro bowl. and no one has seen any pro bowl.
favres dick as his wallpaper
>>
yes to all 3
>>
Yes
YES
Number one or number five logically if you argue he's not one
It was a prank bro
>>
>>63721672
> Q4
Pics of giselle? It's none of the leagues fucking business?
>>
Yes
No (Rodgers)
2nd (Montana)
Gisele was using it and DaShaun and Tyrese told her to pretend it was a carrot and crushed it against her horseface
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 640x436
ALL TIME QB RANKINGS:
1. Fran Tarkenton
2. Otto Graham/John Elway
4. Dan Marino
5.Brady/Manning (Early Brady was a baby, Peyton had stacked offenses, both were almost unstoppable after the great rule change of '05)
>>
>>63721672
>Yes
>Yes
>First
>media leaks from the NFL front office.
>>
Yes
Yes, and I'd only put Manning in front of him if a good rebut was made
Hard to nail it down, but I'd say he's about #5 now
Because his attorney advised him to
>>
>>63725067
Brady led the league in TD's in his first full starting season

do you not remember how bad the defense and vinatieri choked in the 2003 Super Bowl?!!!
>>
yes
yes
hackers
>>
>>63725087
Led with 28 touch downs, correct. 7 to Christian Fauria (lol). Go back and watch the season, average drive start and no running game gave Brady a big stat boost, especially in the red zone where they couldn't run for Dick.
>>
>>63725173
yeah no running game really helps out a QB...
>>
>>63725173

>first year fully starting
>no running game whatsoever
>top target is little old troy brown

What Brady did in 2002 was pretty damn good considering how terrible that offense was
>>
>>63721672
>B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but!
>>
>>63725173
>7 to Christian Fauria (lol)
I don't get it
>>
>>63725173
>no running game is good for the QB

inb4 I'm not retarded I was merely pretending.
>>
>>63721672
Yes
Yes
He probably had pictures of Gisele naked on there, or messages where he called Goodell a smelly fat nigger. Whatever it was, he decided destroying it was the right move.
>>
>>63725368
Had to throw more in the red zone. More Brady TD's.
>>
>>63721672
>Is Tom Brady the best QB in the NFL this season?
Yes.

>Is Tom Brady the best QB of this decade?
Tied with Rodgers to be, but Brady has obviously had more success.

>Where does Brady rank in terms of all time greatest QBs?
Top 2.

>Why did Brady destroy his phone during the Deflate-gate BS?
Real Talk? He likely had something on there he didn't want get it out and after all those reported leaks it would have been hard to trust a league official even with something completely unrelated like nude pics of another woman or a man.
>>
>>63721672
Yes.
2010s? Or 2000s? If 2010s fuck no. He has more of a claim to the 2000s than 2010s.
I'd put him at #9 or #10 all time. If he wins 1 or 2 more SBs than I'd put him in the Top 5.
I have no clue, as a Dallas fan I don't really give a shit about deflate-gate. Seahawks coaching staff are beyond fucking retarded for throwing instead of handing it off to Lynch. Reminds me of when retarded ass Vogel benched Hibbert and LelBron ended up getting that game winning layup against the Pacers. Just a stupid fucking coaching decision. Stupid as fuck.
>>
I'm new to football, I always hear Brady is the best but I saw Eli Manning beat him two times in the Super Bowl, wouldn't that make Eli better?
>>
>>63721672
>Yes
>No
>4th
>Because he is guilty and everyone knows it
>>
>>63721672
Giants fan here.

yes
yes
easily top 5. don't know enough about QBs from past eras to comment further.
probably naked pictures of his wife. either way it's none of the NFL's business
>>
Yes
No
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.