[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he elite?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 09802934823094823.jpg (294 KB, 850x567) Image search: [Google]
09802934823094823.jpg
294 KB, 850x567
Is he elite?
>>
Future GOAT right there
>>
24/14/7 don't lie
>>
it feels like linsanity all over again, except this guy actually has the physical talent to sustain it
>>
>>63717070

honestly, he's the star the Knicks need

international guy, charismatic, literally larger than life

he's going to do to NY what Yao did to Houston
>>
File: this euro is elite.jpg (134 KB, 944x440) Image search: [Google]
this euro is elite.jpg
134 KB, 944x440
>>63717070
>>63717415

just checked the box score

I think he's elite. He's a gamechanger.

just check the mini boxes. white choclo is leading his fucking team as a rookie.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (220 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
220 KB, 590x354
>>63717070
Yes. I don't draft scrubs.
>>
He's only twenty years old. It's crazy.
>>
Remember how Knicks """""""""""""""""""fans"""""""""""""""""" fucking booed him without seeing a second of him playing?

They don't deserve him. Fuck them, I wish he was on literally any other team
>>
BALL

DONT

LIE
>>
When will they trade Melo?
>>
>knicks retarded fans literally booed him
>>
>>63719124

agreed
>>
>>63719124
Ny fans boo everything
Every jets draft is literally where booing draft picks came from
>>
His averages aren't even all-star level yet. You may as well call Brandon Knight elite.
>>
>40% from the floor
>>
>>63722895

Why the hate kike?
>>
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>63722903
Already better than Anthony
>>
Literally the new Sabonis

So rare to see a 7'3" actually enjoy playing basketball and be good at it
>>
Lithuania would kill for a player like him. Latvians don't even care about basketball.
>>
I used to love him but the reddit hype killed it for me tbqf
>>
>>63724972
kill yourself.

Kris P. Cream balling out of control right now, hope he never gets injured, he'll become dirk that actually plays defense and rebounds the ball
>>
>>63725016
Rends-toi dans le Marais et va te faire défoncer le cul par la bite d'un arabe.

But really, I think he's going to be elite in 3 years.
>>
Is it too late to jump on the Porzingis bandwagon? Did cunts actually boo him on draft day?
>>
>>63725295
we don't call them "cunts", we call them "new yorkers"
>>
>retarded new york bandwagoners booing the next GOAT
lmao i'm going to laugh so hard when he peaces the fuck out as soon as his contract is up
>>
Zingis Khan is going to be Huuuuuuuuuugggeeeee
>>
THEY DRAFTED WHO?
>>
>>63724844

Wasn't Sabonis a great passer? Porzingis doesn't look like a great passer if you see his box score, but I haven't seen a lot of his game personally, so i don't really know how bad or good playmaker he is.
>>
>>63717468
>he's going to do to NY what Yao did to Houston

So he's going to be a second round virgin?
>>
Hes a big guy
>>
>>63725806
T I N G I S
I
N
G
I
S

P I N G I S
I
N
G
I
S
>>
You guys act like knicks fans don't have reason to be skeptical of draft picks from the organization. ESPECIALLY after last season.
>>
>>63726146
skepticism is one thing, (wrongly) booing a dude on the biggest day of his life is pretty shitty
>>
Are you guys forgetting how before draft day everyone here was calling him a meme and it would be retarded to draft him?

Or are you guys revising history?
>>
>>63726146
booing a guy you never heard about just because of your own ignorance is not justified
you're just a cunt
>>
>>63717070
Yes
He's only 20
>>
Kriscraps Poopzingus
>>
>>63726755

Haha
>>
>>63726755
keep it clean, mate. children read this shit.
>>
He is going to have a Leg Injury like Yao and will never recover.
>>
>>63726119
I AINT EVER HEARD OF NO LATIVIA
>>
File: 1444010205871.jpg (48 KB, 458x390) Image search: [Google]
1444010205871.jpg
48 KB, 458x390
>>63726755
>>
>>63717070

He could develop into a great star if Phil Jackson decides to develop him, but otherwise he'll burn out because the Knicks' organization is incompetent.

Bring him to any other team that isn't the Lakers and he'll excel
>>
He's truly going to be elite. To have the aggressiveness and shooting touch he has at his size is something special. He's already bullying people and he doesn't even have an nba body yet
>>
>>63726157

In his interview he really didn't give a fuck, that's when you knew he would be legit
>>
>>63727333
>but otherwise he'll burn out because the Knicks' organization is incompetent.

This meme is officially dead.

Phil fired everybody and brought competent people in.
>>
>>63722895
>His averages

They're only 13 games in the season.

His averages so far doesn't reflect on how well he's been playing because the last 10 or so games has been him in foul trouble and playing very little minutes.

Everytime he gets over 25 minutes he dominates like the way you saw last night.
>>
Go mr. Poor zingie
>>
>>63726146
desu the Knicks have been drafting extremely well for years now. Even the guys who didn't pan out showed that they at least had enough potential to warrant their being picked.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.