[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how the next Galacticos would look like? The current one is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (23 KB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
23 KB, 400x280
So how the next Galacticos would look like? The current one is ridiculously shit.

also
Zlatan>>>Milan
Ronaldo>>>PSG
Lewandowski>>>Real
Benzema>>>Jail

amiright?
>>
>>63716785
Zlatan is a shit tier player now.
>>
>>63716785
>Lewandowski>>>Real
nice meme
>>
casemiro-kroos-modric (kovacic-lucas silva-medran-llorente)
james-isco-bale (asensio-lucas vazquez-cherisev-burgui)
morata (jese-mayoral)

they would only need a CF if they sell both ronaldo benzema
>>
>>63716785
>Lewandowski>>>Real
if he wanted to play for real he could have done so when he left dortmund for free
but he choose bayern
>>
>>63716785
Some Oil Sheik needs to buy them, having a bunch of dumb Spaniards vote some retard in every few years will never work
>>
>>63719164
perez is like an oil sheik money wise
>>
>>63719128
you know his agents, after 3 years they get twitchy and push for a move
gotta rake in those commisions
>>
>>63719208
but he doesnt earn shit if he leave as an free agent
>>
>>63719195
He wishes. All his big signings came through Bankia bank loans, bank that later had to be rescued with eurofunds paid by people like you. Since then he's had to sell before buying.
>>
>>63719234
lewandowski probably got a huge sign on fee and his agents a nice slice of it
not to mention a raise
>>
>>63719326
thats what makes him an better option than some spoiled kid of a goatfucker, he knows how to make money
>>
>>63719396
probably, i think read somewhere his agent got a huge cut making him sign for bayern
but its not like it works different at other clubs, lets hope they taxed it so they dont end like barca
>>
>So how the next Galacticos would look like? The current one is ridiculously shit.

Oh so you mean exactly like the other ones?
>>
>>63719414
You seem to be missing the fact that he doesn't know how to make money, otherwise he wouldn't have to sell before buying even with huge sponsor money coming in.
>>
>>63719547
he is one of the richest persons in the world, i guess say that he knows how to make money is rather a fact than an claim
>>
>>63719414
>he knows how to make money
lelno, he knows how to embezzle money
>>
>>63716785
Keylor
carvajal-ramos-varane-marcelo
Modric-kroos
Hazard-james-reus
Lewandoski
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.