[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do black people dominate American Football?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16
File: xxNEEub.jpg (81 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
xxNEEub.jpg
81 KB, 641x720
Why do black people dominate American Football?
>>
white americans are pussies

the best white NBA players are foreigners
>>
Because they're fast, big, strong and hung
>>
>>63697518
>implying white americans using black people for entertainment is new
catch up britbong
>>
>>63697591
>white americans are pussies
i'm not sure about that, some European nations in the north and the west areas specifically are pretty Kektastic.
>>
>muh genetics
Nah niggers roid like crazy.
>>
>>63697591
"white americans are pussies"
fuck off costa
>>
>>63697518
>tfw I have the same physique but manlet

JDIMSA
>>
>>63697518
>>63697591
white americans are smart enough to know understand the risk/reward of football isn't worth the paltry money you get. that's why they go for baseball. more money, less chance of getting injured, better for your long-term health
>>
>>63698291
This. Remember Jeff Samarzjia as a wr at notre dame with Brady Quinn? He would've been out of the league by 27,but he's hitting his prime right now in baseball and my nigga gonna get paid.
>>
They dominate every sport anon.
>>
Why do white players dominate Hockey?
>>
>>63698291
this, except I work in banking instead of baseball
>>
>>63697518

it's their natural ability at running from cops, sneaking into homes/endzones and fucking white me... women
>>
File: 1431708660724.gif (240 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1431708660724.gif
240 KB, 400x200
>>63698714
>>
The weak slaves died off

African americans are basically a eugenics experiment, 75% dna from buck niggers 25% from whites
>>
More blacks see sports as their only option to get out of poverty than whites.
Whites only do sports for leasure.
>>
>>63698352

Not football la

Top players in the world

1.Ronaldo
2.Messi
3. Suarez
4.Ibra
5.Bale
6.James
7.De Gea
8.Muller
9.Neur
10. Curtis
11. Robben

etc not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>63698344

Jeff Samardzija is my cousin lol thanks man
>>
>>63698352
No we don't
>>
you now remember Tom Brady
>>
The more poverty stricken have always risen up to be GOAT at sports in the country they live because it's either an outlet of all the shit they go through or the only way out of the shit hole they live.
>>
>>63698291
So why is there so many latin americans in the MLB?
>>
>>63697591
>larry bird
>>
Why are all of Britain's best soccer players foreigners?
>>
>>63698291
this

>>63708087
MLB is still easily dominated by white Americans, particularly the pitching

But obviously there would be plenty of players from places where baseball is the main sport. In Venezuela and in particular the DR those kids live and breathe baseball, living at academies and forgoing education and everything. It's probably similar to soccer in some third world shitholes, but extremely systematic because it's all run by the MLB. And caribbean niggers are pretty good athletes so a fraction of them do end up succeeding.
MLB basically breeds these niggers, it's a great investment for them.
>>
>>63698352
Boxing UFC soccer baseball hockey swimming. Blacks only dominant football and basketball, and even then that's just in America frl. I would say track but most the Olympians are on roids
>>
>>63698344
Fuck that piece of shit should've chosen football. Ruined everything this season for the sox. Though tbf everyone else was crap as well

Also he could've been one of the GOAT white receivers. Though he's basically a nigger anyway with how he chimps out
>>
>>63708173
Larry's not white. Larry's clear.
>>
File: jon jones.gif (571 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
jon jones.gif
571 KB, 700x420
>>63712014
"UFC" isn't a sport, mma is, and many of the best fighters (and THE best fighter) are black.
>>
>>63697518
Because speed and high twitch fiber muscles matter more in football. Which blacks have genetic advantages in that. There isn't any relevant black kickers.
>>
>>63697613
>>63697591
fuck off brazil keks. Brazilians are relevant in 0 sports in the world.
>>
>>63697518
Why do whites dominate blacks in every academic level in the education system? Why do whites dominate niggers in any weight lifting/strength competition? A nigger hasn't won any weightlifting in Olympics in ages.
>>
File: weidmanbelfort.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
weidmanbelfort.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>63697591
If white americans are pussies why did Chris Weidman destroy every brazilian mma fighter that you weaklings put up against him?
>>
>>63697591
>the best white NBA players are foreigners

Kevin Love was born in the USA dumbass.
>>
>>63698352
Only sports that require fast running when you think about it. Anything with machines ie cycling/rowing etc whites have proven to be better because blacks tire out quicker. Any water sport is mostly white dominated. Tennis male top players are white. Golf etc.
>>
Why do Thracians dominate gladiator fights?
>>
File: 1400982749832.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1400982749832.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>63713340
>best fighters black
Once again this lie. Belt holders
Spics:3
Whites:4 but really 5 because robbie is 2/3 white.
Blacks:2

If Connor beats Aldo in next MMA. Whites will be up to 6 belts.
>>
>>63713830
Thracians are barbarians. Fighting is all they have
>>
>>63713340
You do know RAMPAGE who is black said on his twitch stream that Jones is dirtiest fighter in the mma. And tries to throw illegal moves into his combos and eyepokes.
>>
Because most of the great black football players come from poor towns and with little education. The only way for them to make it is play sports.
>>
>>63713625
Kevin Love is grossly overrated, mostly because he's white

He's like Donovan McNabb. The media wants to see a white guy succeed in the NBA
>>
>>63714183
>twitch stream

Was he steaming himself playing UFC or something?
>>
>>63697518
selective breeding
>>
>>63697518
Under the bridge downtown...
>>
>>63722313
>>63703339
these are cuá Žcks
>>
>>63713905
>but really 5 because robbie is 2/3 white.
>>
>>63722323
it's a fact, though
>>
File: rockets-forward-sam-dekker.jpg (254 KB, 650x835) Image search: [Google]
rockets-forward-sam-dekker.jpg
254 KB, 650x835
>>63697591

Sam Dekker is one of the next two big white NBA superstars (once he's healthy and the Rockets trade him to a real franchise). The other is Latvian.
>>
File: Fitness-Club-Accra-Ghana.jpg (39 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
Fitness-Club-Accra-Ghana.jpg
39 KB, 500x336
>>63722329
explain these african blacks who weren't involved in the slave trade then
>>
>>63713340
>Jones
But that's not because he's particularly skilled, it's because his legs and arms are so fucking long that he's immediately at an advantage.
>>
>>63722350
not saying africans can't be fit, just that slaves were bred to work, bigger, more athletic people were better manual laborers
>>
File: toodank.jpg (20 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
toodank.jpg
20 KB, 184x184
>>63704599
>No Jamie Vardy
>>
>>63704599
>womens' sports
>>
I wish I was black but I'm white
>>
>>63722380
no blacks are just naturally stronger
>>
>>63697518

Black people are absolutely savage to each other and if you live in any kind of low-income area in the south you'll see that most players are playing in little leagues getting screamed and cussed out by their parents. Its not something they play for fun or to teach integrity or shit like that, they treat them like 7 year old army recruits becuase they think that kid is their meal ticket. Most kids are just raised thinking they have to and then they follow the motions of being cussed adn screamed at by every authority figure until they start winning then everyone loves them then they go to college, get drafted, play 5 years of NFL ball and get injured.

Most white people don't have that intense singular drive, or understand the risk far outweighs the reward and takes their 4-year NCAA sponsored education and fucks off.
>>
>>63722472
naturally = genes
genes = parents
parents = breeding/evolution
>>
>>63703339
>>63722380
Bred for what? Why? Picking cotton doesn't require strength. Horses have been in America since the 16th century and did the heavy pulling.
>>
>>63697518
>gronkoswki, watt
>>
Its fun watching niggers kill themselves for our entertainment
Hence all of our media outlets top stories/games/news
>>
>>63722352
Absolutely seething, furious newcunt/freshcunt manlet straight off the boat from Bleacher report detected.
>>
>>63722569
>breeding the more athletic blacks has to do with strength

kek, would you rather have urkle pick your cotton or literally any black athlete?
>>
>>63722667
I'm guessing Urkle is a midget, so I'll take the athlete. But, apart from the plowing I can't think of anything that requires great strength, or speed over 100m. Women did the same work as men as far as I know. Maybe for strength I could have one of my slaves carry a piece of timber bare-chested to the extension on my lovely southern estate, but even then, 2 slaves can do that better than 1 superhuman slave.

About getting 1 big slave to breed with all the female slaves you risk a beta uprising. The heartbroken beta slaves won't be happy that Tyrone Muscledick gets all the women, and that's bad for the stability of my plantation and its future profits. It's unwise to subject your slaves to absolute abject misery; you need to give them a little something to hope for. So this idea that they bred the strongest biggest bestest slaves and that it was somehow good for the slaveowner doesn't make sense.
>>
Football is about getting a smart, white coach and QB to lead a bunch of nigs from the streets and keep them under to control so they don't get a personal foul penalty every play.
>>
>>63722569
>Bred for what?
Long hours of labor.

>Horses have been in America since the 16th century
Niggers were cheaper.
>>
>>63722779
They did a lot more than pick cotton, though
And beyond selective breeding, the harsh nature of slave labor created a darwinian environment that wouldn't have existed without the owners
>>
File: average football player.jpg (280 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
average football player.jpg
280 KB, 641x720
>>
>>63698180
It's genetics, breh. We selectively bred them as slaves to obtain the biggest, strongest laborers.
>mfw our racism made them a physically better race
>>
>>63713460

>muh strongman

If they could make millions, blacks would dominate strogman too
>>
>>63714183

>winner does what it takes to win

Cry more bitch
>>
>>63722917
>laborers

why are they not the hardest working, most unemployed and so on?
honest question
>>
>>63722929
>not a single fighter has shot his opponent in the octagon
lmao it's like these faggots don't want to win amirite
>>
>>63722938

>eye poking
>shooting someone

Ikr
>>
File: 8d5ebf.jpg (276 KB, 640x903) Image search: [Google]
8d5ebf.jpg
276 KB, 640x903
>>63722934
Becuase they were slaves, if they stopped working they got the shit whipped out of them
pic related
>>
>>63722944
But it would definitely make them a winner, ignoring the faggot "rules" and stupid shit like that
>>
>>63697518
They're hungrier
>>
>>63722951
>were

I asked about the present time and not in the long long ago, childish answer to be honest
>>
>>63722840
How does breeding for long hours of labour translate to 12 second plays in the NFL?

>>63722860
>slave labor created a darwinian environment that wouldn't have existed without the owners
That only happens if the slaves are fighting each other constantly, which I'm sure was punished. In a captive situation a "darwinian environment" would express itself differently.

Obviously manual labour is tough, but not tough in the same way that lifting 500kg is tough. This selective breeding theory is nonsense.
>>
>>63697518
we're the master race fäm
>>
Because football requires very little 'sport IQ' in the positions blacks dominate. Most of them literally have one specific job and very rarely have to make their own decisions.
Compare that to rugby where the game constantly flows and players have to react on instinct, then blacks are shit.
>>
File: cum gimmie a hug man.jpg (18 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
cum gimmie a hug man.jpg
18 KB, 600x611
They go through less struggle and hardship.

White Americans usually don't come from the same background growing up as black people do.

You either become a athlete, a musician, or you stay a fucking low-life your whole life.

Most white Americans usually have a comfy life and they almost always get a relatively free pass to college. And then they just bitch about how their life sucks or whatever while they are smoking weed in the dorm room with their friends.

Every legit white person I have met usually talks about some heavy shit they went through in their childhood, and come from a poor background. Real working class people who don't talk about stupid shit like Batman 24/7.
>>
>>63697518
Don't really care but does anyone else watch football only because you like to see big, strong black men crush poor little white boy quarterbacks?
>>
they dominate every aspect of american life. president, sports, music, language, youth culture.

no 'race' on earth is more pathetic than white americans.
>>
>>63725859
>all white people go to college

lolll shut the fuck up affirmative action jones
>>
Because its niggers game handegg
>>
File: 1444013010947.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1444013010947.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>>63725908

I thought the Japanese hated niggers

It's rare you see a Japankek beg for that black cock.
>>
It's not black people - it's POOR black people. You always hear about athletes burning through their multi-million dollar contracts, but really they're not retarded enough to blow millions on drugs/strippers that often. It's because they feel obligated to give handouts to their friends/family from the hood.

Most athletes come from low-income/impoverished backgrounds. There are exceptions, of course, but this is the case for the majority of NFL/NBA players. When you're poor as fuck and your school is full of gangbangers, druggies, and teachers who dont give a fuck, it's hard to see a path to success through traditional means. A lot of them also think the "system" is against them so they think they need to pursue other means. Therefore, most poor black kids think the only way for them to escape the hood and make it big is to become a rapper or athlete, so they put forth all their effort to music or sports.
>>
baseball players actually make more money than apehoop and concussion ball and niggers are too stupid /easily bored to play
>>
>>63725917

90% of the time if you are white and you didn't just try a little bit in HS to be able to go to some college you are either really stupid or didn't feel threatened enough by life outside of your parents house at the time.

At least you go through some character building while life kicks your ass while other kids are enjoying smoking weed and partying instead of trying to get a degree.
>>
>>63726006
lol, white and asian people get turned down from college while stupid niggers get a free ride because of diversity quotas.
This is why no one respects niggers, they are idiots who get everything handed to them by liberal cu cks
>>
>>63698344
>hitting his prime

His ERA was nearly 5.0 last year. He'll get paid but he doesnt deserve it and is definitely not in his prime.
>>
>>63726042
white and asian people tend to be raised in wealthier areas by parents who place a greater emphasis on education. they go to school surrounded by peers who genuinely want to succeed and the best teachers in the nation. is it really fair to compare those kids, who have had so many advantages, evenly with poor black kids raised by single mothers in the ghetto?
>>
>>63725859
No more sandwiches Will
>>
>>63726042
nigs on basketball and football teams maybe take 120 slots in every class if you did not get admitted you were lazy
>>
>>63725981
>no salary cap
gee why do they make more
>>
becuz dumb southerners imported them into the country and even dumber northerners fought a war for them to give them rights.

so now the dindus play football.
>>
>>63725960

as long as they will let us touch their hair, let our children lick them to see if they taste like chocolate and then perform a traditional dance and rap when we ask then they are cool with japan.
>>
>>63726042

Try living in a nigger ghetto and getting a "free ride" to college. Check your white privilege desu senpai.

There's no such thing as a free ride unless your parents pay for all your shit and you don't know what its like to get the shit kicked out of you on a day to day basis.

White people just don't have any character building anymore, all the working class shit has gone to the Mexicans.

They wonder why they are getting keked all the time, its because you guys don't have any goddamn balls anymore. I know im generalizing but it's all I see. It's rare I ever meet any white dude whos real.
>>
>>63697518
That dude could dominate probably ever person you know in every physical category. He has actually trained in his life and isn't a NEET britbong faggot.
>>
File: spurs.jpg (498 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
spurs.jpg
498 KB, 2000x1000
>>63697518
Because they are fast and strong, that's all you need in American sports

>>63697591
This desu (pic related)
>>
>>63726169
lol, i seem to have his a nerve, hey guess what you arent the only one who pays debts, but you are the only one who gets a free ride for ebing a nigger instead of actually working hard
>>
>>63725981
I read an article by Andrew McCutcheon about the lack of black American baseball players

He basically said that the road to MLB is long and unglamorous and college scholarships are more tempting short term, he admits he would have done that too if he hadn't fucked up his ACL in high school
>>
>>63726215

>working hard
>white people

Try working 12 hours a day at one of these illegitimate working class illegal immigrant jobs.

I bet you have no idea what it means to work hard faggot.

If Trump evicts all the spics then what will you do? You really think you can handle one of their jobs?
>>
>>63697518
Because most positions in american football need no thinking, decision making or creativity on your own. You have someone to think for you get assigned a simple tasks, all you have to do is get the needed speed/bulk to carry it out.

Guess why the positions that bear responsibility like QB's, TE, Kicker/punter are not "black dominated"
>>
>>63726269
If they have it so hard why not fuck off back to thier own country?
>>
>>63726269
Nigger
>>
>>63726413
They do. Immigration from Mexico has been net zero for a few years now.
>>
>>63726269
lol, only because you have driven down the wages for those jobs.

>literally being proud of lowering the cost of labor so the elites can all get rich
>>
They don't
The best QB is White, The best TE is White, willing to bet the best of each o line position is white, the best DE is White, the best MLB is White.
>>
>>63725960
this is grossly underrated as one of the funniest comments. O I AM LAFFIN
>>
>>63726069
whose fault is that?
>>
>>63698291

isn't roidball dominated by spics?
>>
>>63726957
yes
>>
>>63726957
No. Almost all of the best players are American
>>
>>63704599
low quality bait
>>
>>63703339
This.
>>
>>63722569
Digging. Loading cargo. Cutting timber. Literally everything in the south more physical that wiping your ass was done by slaves.
>>
File: 1448101271669.jpg (109 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1448101271669.jpg
109 KB, 675x675
>>63727017
>>
>>63722934
Because working hard was actually disincentivized for them. Think about it: you work all day for the master for nothing, then get a few hours to tend your own garden. The harder you work in the fields the less energy you have for your own subsitance, and the more likely you are to get hurt. You survive by working just hard enough to escape punishment. Anything else is stupid.
>>
>>63728210
Not sure what you're trying to say desu senpai
The top 13 pitchers and 17 of the top 20 batters by fwar in 2015 were American
>>
>>63714183
rampage is just a little bitch because Jones beat him. he says the straight leg kick to the knee is dirty even though it's legal in every mma organization. he also fought in pride where you can soccer kick and head stomp people.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.