[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANGRY TENNESSEE MOM WRITES OPEN LETTER TO CAM NEWTON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: cam.jpg (86 KB, 960x653) Image search: [Google]
cam.jpg
86 KB, 960x653
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article45163665.html

>getting mad at cam for having fun while playing a game
>getting so mad that you write him an open letter and submit it to his local newspaper
>actually taking a game this seriously

What a time to be alive.
>>
>Green Bay
>Tennessee
>Cincinnati

Is there ANYONE left who can handle the banter these days?
>>
I was just about to post this

lol'd hard
>>
Are middle aged American moms who want to protect their children from everything in the outside world the worst people in the world?
>>
>>63634732
everybody's been giver her hell today

yahoo sports and vice even had open letters to her that were funny as hell
>>
>>63634732
Cam Newton has become my favorite player this year. People literally cannot help being trolled. It's beautiful
>>
>>63635191
Yes
>>
>>63634732
Her kid will probably kill herself at some point in life
>>
>>63635191
funny that the outside world is now coming to them (Mexico, Syria)
>>
>/sp/ loving a nigger QB

Liberals really have taken over.
>>
>>63635522
I hate him when keks shill him for MVP despite there being like 10 more deserving candidates but I like him when he gets people mad over irrelevant bullshit.
>>
>>63634732
So since Brady is going to win MVP because system babby, is Cam guaranteed Offensive Player of the Year?
>>
>HERES WHAT MY 9 YEAR OLD SON SAW

goddamn lady. Why are you worried about a touchdown dance and not the injuries or big hits during the game? Or if you were close enough the fucking swearing from the field

>Because of where we sat, we had a close up view of your conduct in the fourth quarter. The chest puffs. The pelvic thrusts. The arrogant struts and the ‘in your face’ taunting of both the Titans’ players and fans. We saw it all.

>Because of where we sat, we had a close up view of your conduct in the fourth quarter. The chest puffs. The pelvic thrusts. The arrogant struts and the ‘in your face’ taunting of both the Titans’ players and fans. We saw it all.
Because of where we sat, we had a close up view of your conduct in the fourth quarter. The chest puffs. The pelvic thrusts. The arrogant struts
>The pelvic thrusts.

There weren't even any pelvic thrust in the dance. Sounds like you were imagining those.
>>
>>63634732

Cam is a bit of a dick desu
>>
>>63635762
wtf happened to my post? I swear it was normal when I sent it.
>>
>>63635762
she's trying to pull race into it.

the pelvic thrust lie is her using a black man raping a white woman analogy.
>>
>>63635793
i thought muslims liked black people
>>
>>63635904
I see what you're implying here, but no, they don't.
>>
>>63635468

the illegals that live around me pay sales taxes, make great food and work for cheap while not causing trouble. syrians are worthless
>>
>>63636127
>sales tax

that ain't shit bro

>working for cheap

cancer
>>
>>63635762
The funny part is that Carson Palmer recently did a dance that involved pelvic thrusts directly at the opposing audience and not a word was said about it
>>
>>63635904
arabs have hated blacks long before whites
>>
>>63641748
>>63635904

Muslims had black slaves since the religion started
>>
>>63641650
Because he isn't an arrogant thugnigger
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.