[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mayweathers speak to fighthype about Rousey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: timthumb.php.jpg (329 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
329 KB, 1600x900
"I don't think it's cool how everyone is trolling her on social media. Certain things you have to learn. People will love you on Friday and then Sunday morning, it's nothing but negative comments and people making jokes and people making fun about you, which I don't think is cool. I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels. I'm pretty sure she's a very, very strong person, but we still have to take into consideration that she has feelings," Mayweather explained. "Everything happens for a reason. This was already written. Listen, if God says, 'In Floyd's career, I don't want him to lose,' you know what? I wasn't going to lose. That doesn't mean that I haven't took a loss before. I'm not talking about boxing; I'm just talking about life. When you lose a loved one, that's taking a loss. I think that everything is just a learning experience. In due time, she'll be able to bounce back and make some noise again in mixed martial arts."
#themoneyteam
>>
>I unironically spam a boring post on a Sint Maarten Coconut Art Imageboard
>>
>>63626634
>i unironically post in money green for the money team
>>
>>63626634
>>63626666

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: Chris Evans long neck.jpg (178 KB, 491x713) Image search: [Google]
Chris Evans long neck.jpg
178 KB, 491x713
>>63626540
>I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels.
God, part of me hopes he did this whole speech just to get a dig in at Rousey about how he's still undefeated and she's not
>>
>>63626540
>I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels
based tbqh
>>
Who would have thought Mayweather would have such class.

After all the shit Ronda and he passe have said about him he goes and says good things about her.
>>
>>63627053
imo this is more brutal than him trashing her, i can feel her feeling really small and weak right now...
>>
I don't watch MeMeA. Is the mexican guy still champion?
>>
>>63627432

Seriously, this is like him patting a kid on the head, and we all know it's Mayweather so he's insincere about any form of "sympathy"
>>
File: 1383508920318.jpg (58 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1383508920318.jpg
58 KB, 720x480
>>63626540
>Listen, if God says, 'In Floyd's career, I don't want him to lose,'
>>
Ronda BTFO
>>
They should just fuck and get it over with already.
>>
File: hey fuck you.jpg (103 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
hey fuck you.jpg
103 KB, 400x417
>Everything happens for a reason. This was already written. Listen, if God says
>>
>>63627812
floyd doesn't date outside his race
>>
>>63626540
This is actually the classiest thing I've ever heard Mayweather say. Respect +5
>>
File: money.jpg (29 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
29 KB, 800x400
>>63626540
>I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels.
>>
>>63627844
even if his paternalistic condescension is subconcious, it's abundantly obvious if you understand the antagonism between them
>>
>>63627834
>he doesn't believe in predestination
>he still believes in free will
>>
Yall are fucking idiots.

Floyd has always been a good classy guy but played the douchebag to sell fights. And he made tons of money playing the douchebag to sell fights. Ali did the same shit.

Floyd is the greatest boxer of our generation.
>>
>>63627769
Mexicaint was exposed hard
>>
>>63626768
He clearly did, same with his last comments too - "you win some, you lose some"
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
Bale_oooh.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>63626540
>>
There are many talented fighter out there, but Floyd is god-gifted.
>>
>>63626540
Is Floyd a Calvinist?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.