[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Floyd defends Ronda from trolls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 5513251325.jpg (102 KB, 524x696) Image search: [Google]
5513251325.jpg
102 KB, 524x696
"I don't think it's cool how everyone is trolling her on social media. Certain things you have to learn. People will love you on Friday and then Sunday morning, it's nothing but negative comments and people making jokes and people making fun about you, which I don't think is cool. I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels. I'm pretty sure she's a very, very strong person, but we still have to take into consideration that she has feelings," Mayweather explained. "Everything happens for a reason. This was already written. Listen, if God says, 'In Floyd's career, I don't want him to lose,' you know what? I wasn't going to lose. That doesn't mean that I haven't took a loss before. I'm not talking about boxing; I'm just talking about life. When you lose a loved one, that's taking a loss. I think that everything is just a learning experience. In due time, she'll be able to bounce back and make some noise again in mixed martial arts."
>>
I love when dumb people try to be philosophical
>>
nigga be thirsty tbqhfam
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>63625330
>>
>>63625343
Good post
>>
>>63625325
>this white knight bullshit
>>
Who actually believes he said this? He probably had 50 cent type this out for him
>>
>>63625385
Dana White probably wrote it and paid Floyd to post it.
>>
>>63625325
m8 Mayweather doesn't talk like this at all

Does he even know what trolling is? Where do you faggots pull this absolute tripe from
>>
>>63625325

10/10 troll t b h. I can see it now,

>ronda gets out of hospital
>gets back online more often than just to post updates
>her fanbase are singing floyd's praises calling him a gentleman
>>
>>63625385
Mayweather can't even read so you no someone had to write that down for him and in the process most likely worded it out in a more... "white" way.
>>
are you guys really not recognizing this for the amazing bantz that it is
>>
File: 1423809013300.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1423809013300.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
>I've never been on the other side, so I don't know how it feels

>Listen, if God says, 'In Floyd's career, I don't want him to lose,' you know what? I wasn't going to lose
>>
A response like this is far more cutting than saying 'haha I knew that bitch would fail', because now she can't say shit about him any more without looking like a cunt. It's a slow burn that will be felt for a lot longer.
>>
>>63625523
>>63625501
These. That cheeky kunt is actually trolling her himself while pretending to defend her.
#toplad
>>
>Try and find source for these comments
>http://fighthype.com/mayweathernews/mayweather_defends_rousey_against_trolls.html

hahahahhahaahahhahahahaha, surely Mayweather's first thought was to talk to FIGHT HYPE
>>
>>63625325
i love floyd

who /tmt/ here
>>
God is literally booking easy fights for floyd instead of feeding african children
>>
>>63625501
>illiterate nigger
>amazing bantz
>>
Floyd is a genius.
I mean if I was him I'd go berserk the moment she opened my mouth about me, but he just lets everything slide and answer every single one of those pathetic jabs from Rousey and her pimp with stuff like "I wish her nothing but the best"

This patronizing extension of sympathy must be drilling a hole inside her heart.

And maybe Floyd is doing it out of genuine care and sympathy.

Double kill.
>>
Floyd is such a god, this response will be much harder for ronda to digest than if he had just talked shit
>>
File: 1439732611292.jpg (57 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1439732611292.jpg
57 KB, 800x600
>>63625620

>DFW you're getting verbally pounded by a nigger after suffering the most humiliating loss in your career and you can't even talk back to him 'cause he was so nice about it
>>
>>63625460
This, top fucking bants, he goes from her worst enemy to the only guy sticking up for her

Floyd really is goat
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.