[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids think curry is the best shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 635693773433581853-BirdCurry.jpg (46 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
635693773433581853-BirdCurry.jpg
46 KB, 534x401
Ok /sp/ who you got?
>>
anybody and I mean ANYBODY playing ball in the 80's would absolutely get destroyed in today's game
>>
>>63612594
You think so?
>>
File: dirk-nowitzki.jpg (1 MB, 1285x1285) Image search: [Google]
dirk-nowitzki.jpg
1 MB, 1285x1285
Oh. Hey Steph.
>>
File: Ray-Allen-Sonics1.jpg (45 KB, 475x594) Image search: [Google]
Ray-Allen-Sonics1.jpg
45 KB, 475x594
>>
literally dirk and bird and reggie miller and mark price and nash and durant
>>
>>63612594
That Magic guy and that Jordan guy were pretty good. And I heard about a bird in boston or something that used to be popular
>>
he is the best 3pt shooter active.

Steve Kerr was better by a little bit
>>
>>63613178
>steve kerr
He was a one dimensional meme
>>
File: 2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif (2 MB, 297x223) Image search: [Google]
2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif
2 MB, 297x223
>>63612594
Negro, is you for real??
>>
I got this nigga who is the undisputed king of clutch
>>
>>63612546
Objectively, yes. I can't find one metric wherin he's outclassed, as far as being a "pure shooter" is concerned.

Of course, NBA babbies are always droning on about "intangibles" and "greatness" and other arbitrary shit, but the numbers don't lie. He's the best pure shooter in the NBA, by far right now, and if he keeps it going for 3 or 4 more years he's got the title on lockdown.

>>63612722
>>63612773
Kek, Durant shoots better than these clowns.
>>
From a purely technical standpoint, Ray Allen has the most perfect form
>>
>>63613407
Durant shoots better than Allen and Dirk? Last time I checked, both Allen and Dirk got better 3p%.
>>
From anywhere, Dirk.
From beyond the arch, Reggie.
A clutch three, Robert Horry.
>>
Curry is listed at a generous 6'3", is a distributing point guard nonetheless, and holds the 1st and 2nd spot in 3s made in a season, as well as 40th in career 3 makes at only 27 years of age. Creates, midrange, incredible drive.

>>63612722
7'0" shooter that plays against bigs that won't come out or guards that can't fucking reach that high

>>63612773
Spot up shooter most of his career; Steph already far surpassed early career 3p made by season while having to distribute, except for their junior years. Ray Allen shot 74 in 50 games, Steph shot 55 in 26 (lock out year).

>>63612798
>Durant
>Dirk
I wish Price was more comparable; He was crazy but the style of ball between these times are too great to make that great of a comparison.
As a born Hoosier, I love Reggie and he's up there, but not GOAT up there.
At least you mentioned Bird and Nash as a saving grace

>>63613178
Steve fucking Kerr. Still makes me laugh that people think Kerr is a better shooter than Curry. I love Kerr but as >>63613225 said, What else did he really do beside catch and shoot?
>>
File: Mandy.jpg (14 KB, 205x250) Image search: [Google]
Mandy.jpg
14 KB, 205x250
>>63612546
>Kids never heard of Pete Maravich...
>>
>>63612594

I semi agree, there's a reason why the pistons aggressive playstyle wrecked the league. Then again, after those pistons Stern went full conservative and the result was a soft league.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.