[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greg Hardy on Gisele
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: big.jpg (182 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
182 KB, 1280x960
> On how he views facing Brady in his Cowboys debut: "The same way I did last time I saw him, hopefully on the ground. ... I love seeing Tom Brady. He's cool as crap. You seen his wife? I hope she comes to the game. I hope her sister comes to the game. [I hope] all her friends come to the game."

> (A reporter mentioned that he was sure the wife of Jacksonville quarterback Blake Bortles was attractive as well). "Is she?" Hardy asked. "This kind of information is important. That's how I select my Pro Bowls."

What did he mean by this?
>>
It means that Brady is a kek
>>
>>63607933
You can take the nigger out of the hood, but you can never take the hood out of the nigger.
I hope Greg Hardy gets in a car accident and is paralyzed, so he's still alive but gets to live the rest of his worthless life in misery.
>>
>hardy still talking shit

When will jerry get rid of this thugs contract so he can go fucking broke in 10 years and sell some crack?
>>
>>63607933
Yeah I'm sure all the girls love this peice of shit. It's nice to see him just digging his grave even more. How can one man be so fucking stupid?
>>
>>63607933
I Hope the Cowboys love the Greg Hardy Curse
>>
It seems kind of tongue in cheek and nonsensical, I wouldnt read too much into it
>>
he meant he was going to have one exciting game against Brady which his team lost anyway, and become a locker room cancer instantly ever since

like richard shershit all over again
>>
>>63608081
Youd be suprised how dumb some women are. Regardless of the fact this dude could easily murder you, id be willing to bet lots of them see through that cuz of him being a professional athlete thats paid pretty damn well.
>>
File: 1445130509202.jpg (22 KB, 205x293) Image search: [Google]
1445130509202.jpg
22 KB, 205x293
>>63607933
Is there a more thug-infested locker room than that of the Dallas Cowboys?
>>
>>63608116
There's only one Greg Hardy and he's on the Cowboys, so no.
>>
>bringing up bits of a press conference from a month ago

What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>63608102
My guess is that they'd all be black hood rats. But you're right women are fucking stupid and have tunnel vision when money is involved.
>>
>>63608116
Baltimore, probably.
>>
>>63608116
Truly Americas team.
>>
>>63608116
Rams probably
>>
>>63607933
Seriously, she's not even that attractive. In fact, she has very masculine features, and no curves. Black guys go crazy over anything that's white.
>>
File: Cuck Brady.gif (4 MB, 738x412) Image search: [Google]
Cuck Brady.gif
4 MB, 738x412
>>63610669
this. The only attractive VS model is Karlie Kloss.
>>
>cool as crap

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63610946
Well it depends. Is he talking about fresh crap that's still warm and steamy? If so, then he's saying Brady isn't cool at all. But maybe he means polar bear crap that's several days old in the middle of winter in Alaska.
>>
Hardy needs conflict to get hard. Possibly closeted homosex.

Typical degenerate.
>>
>>63607933
So he thinks Giselle is pretty? That's a nice compliment.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.