[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post >yfw this 3 guys will play in the offs this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: CN15JiWWwAA9YkT.jpg (56 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CN15JiWWwAA9YkT.jpg
56 KB, 600x337
Post >yfw this 3 guys will play in the offs this year
>>
>>63607320
You mean only teddy

He's been having a shit tier statistical year. Playing good for what's being given to him and making smart decisions, but he's not throwing 300 yard games like carr and borts.

Something that bugs me with carr supporters is they forget how good crabtree was, he was the best wr in 09 draft and went to niners since al davis went full retard and took muh speed. Carr has two high caliber wr's and a very good o-line.

He might have an andrew luck like meltdown, I saw him make decisions presnap and just throw it there without hesitation. But he's going to get away with it a lot and be a solid starter.
>>
You're forgetting about the guy who went 20 of 25 for 324 yards, 4 TDs, and a 158.3 Passer Rating
>>
>>63607387
breh no one cares for kirk wrong draft class dickhead

Also it was against the saints
>>
>>63607385
Teddy is riding his defense while the vikings win against teams with losing records. Hardly an accomplishment. He's a game manager
>>
>>63607423
I think people undervalue a solid game manager
>>
>>63607423
Nothing wrong with riding defense while he does what he can, that o-line barely gives him a clean pocket and they need to dedicate a TE or two, along with AP in the backfield. So that means he has far limited options in the passing game. Meanwhile carr goes a constant 4 wide.
>>
>>63607387
I mean I think Kirk is good but that game was against the saints defense
>>
>>63607464
Agreed. The Vikings have ALWAYS had a problem with their fucking shitty offensive line. And this is coming from a Vikings lifer fan so this aint no frontin
>>
>>63607556
The line clicked back in 2012 tobh
only charlie johnson was shit then
>>
>>63607580
Meh. It'll never click again.
>>
>>63607385
>Carr has two high caliber wr's
And everything besides them and Reece sucks ass

Tom , Aaron , Peyton
They all had at least 3-5 people they could trust with a pass
Carr has 3 that are not always in the same snap
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.