[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should Ronda fire his dumb ass? it's obvious he #1 didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
should Ronda fire his dumb ass?
it's obvious he #1 didn't teach her that she is a takedown/armbar artist, that's her bread & butter... #2 she's not a boxer, and YOU DON'T BOX WITH A BOXER!!
should she fire his incompetent ass and get a real fucking trainer?
>>
>>63605123
yes
>>
>>63605123
Yes. Obviously. He's an Armenian douchebag.
>>
>>63605260
he's a incompetent douchebag yes, but his ethnicity doesn't have anything to do with it.
>>
he really should have told her not to run in face first with her hands apart
>>
Absolutely
>>
why do MMA fags always point at each other in photos?
>>
>>63605354
boxers do that too they aren't pointing, they're saying the other person is #1
>>
Ronda should retire and go into Hollywood or pro wrestling before her stock is sompletely worthless. Right after the rematch.
>>
>>63605372
no, boxers hold up their fists like this
>>
>>63605402
Ronda can't go into Hollywood anymore.
everything was built around her being "UNBEATABLE" a woman that could beat Floyd Mayweather... the allure is gone. she's just another bitch with a loss. nobody cares now. even if she comes back and wins she lost the invincibility is over.
>>
>>63605449
dude. I go to boxing gyms, I'm an amateur boxer. we do both.
im just telling you it means #1. either i'm #1 or they're #1.
so stop arguing and acting like a #2
>>
>>63605293
It has everything to do with it. Ever been to Glendale?
>>
ARMPITENIANS ARE THE FILTH OF THE MIDDLE EAST
THE TRUE NIGGER JEWS
HENCE THE GENOCIDE
>>
>I wouldn't say in the striking game she was getting the best of Ronda, you know, but I have to watch it again. But we know this was not a striking match; we know that Ronda is smart enough to take the fight where she is best at and today she did. Holly stopped an attempt on an armbar and stopped some of the takedowns. She did a good job.
-Edmond Tarverdyan

Yeah, she's fucked if she stays with him
>>
>>63606725
>But we know this was not a striking match; we know that Ronda is smart enough to take the fight where she is best at and today she did.
Is this fucking guy delusional or what?
>>
>>63606595
>>>/int/
>>
Ronda tried to take Holm down. She couldn't. Holm's footwork and clinching was better than Ronda's. Ronda wasn't trying to box. She just couldn't close the distance or take advantage of it when she did.
>>
Shouldn't this go to >>>/asp/ ?
I know it's female but that means it's even less of a sport.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.