[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was coming home from the pub and I met a group of the local
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wJFZx8V.jpg (77 KB, 412x636) Image search: [Google]
wJFZx8V.jpg
77 KB, 412x636
I was coming home from the pub and I met a group of the local hoodies at the bottom of my road and the lads asked me if I want to win this dog. My previous dog died a few months ago and I do need a dog to guard my back garden and give me a reason to wander around the park in the morning. I said I did want to take part, so the main hoodie brought out a pound coin and flipped it and asked me "heads or tails", I said "heads" and he told me I had won the dog and he gave me the leash, I never saw the result of the flip and now I'm thinking they just wanted to off-load the dog on an unsuspecting drunk idiot. I went home, put the dog in the back garden, introduced him to his dog hut, fed him, watered him and then went to bed. I woke today at 2pm and I'm looking at what possibly might be a banned dog in my back garden. He's not rough or viscous and actually rather playful but he looks an awful lot like a pitbull and I don't want to face the consequence of owning one. What would be a sensible course of action from here, legally?
>>
>>63569110
>banned dog
Seriously? You can't keep some determined dog breeds in the UK?
>>
Most likely (just from that pic) to be a Staffy/Pitbull cross.

Take to vet on Monday, they will advise you properly.
>>
>>63569110
chav dog, should be put down
>>
>>63569110
reposting faggot
>>
>>63569110
>watered him

m8 you won a plant
>>
>>63569753
Simply ebin
>>
>>63569610
>You can't keep some determined dog breeds in the UK?

it can happen in the USA too being some home owners issuance will not cover a person if they have certain breeds of dogs. It can also pops up in some rental agreements..

it's mostly tends to be no pits, no chows and maybe no rottweilers. Every now and then Akita's get throw into the list too but they are not owned by that many people anyways they fly a little under the radar.

as for the OP. Hey you saved a dog from a guy who might be planning something horrible just to get rid of it. Find out if it's an "ok" sort of mix and keep it or turn it into a shelter if you have to. Dog is still better off the with the guy who just did not want it anymore. Sigh. I need a dog. My last one died over the summer and I've always had once since I was 8 year old.
>>
You forgot to mention how you're training him to become a fighter. You know, to make it /sp/ relevant.
>>
>>63569804
It does look a little bit like rousey after that elbow
>>
>>63569110
>1 - Pretend he's not a pitbull
>2 - if anyone asks, claim he's a boxer or some shit
>3 - If anyone says you're wrong, just say you were told it's a boxer and didn't know any different
>....?
>Profit
>>
Why animal right activist always say theres literally nothing wrong with pitbulls but then you see the news:
>kid had face chewed by pitbull
>pitbull killed his owner
>baby eaten by pitbull

Etc. Are the pitbulls the dindus of the dog world?
>>
>>63570155
They have been bred to be aggressive and destructive. Dogs are bros but why would you want one that might snap and kill someone compared to a decent working dog bred to be a top lad and have fun with its owner?
>>
>>63570107
It looks nothing like a boxer dog you absolute fraggle
Dumb even for an aussie
>>
If someone asks just tell them some guy gave it to you and you don't know what breed it is.
>>
File: ruby1.jpg (39 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
ruby1.jpg
39 KB, 500x601
>>63570181
Hey cmon they're a little bit similar. I wasn't giving a definitive guide on the dog breeds genetically closest to the pitbull.
>>
I'm pretty sure it's a yorkshire terrier
>>
>>63569110
OP take care of him, as long as he stays playful and non-aggressive he's a keeper. Just make sure he doesn't escape your yard
>>
>>63569110
>I do need a dog to guard my back garden

If that is a pit bull, they weren't bred to be guard dogs so don't this.
>>
>>63569753
Ayyyyy

>>63570155
Nott all pits are that faggot. It like saying all mexican on the news are spic stealing fuckers

Some training of bothh te dog and the owner can prevent those shit.

My pit is scared of ballons and start shaking violently when i want to walk him because the loud noises freaks him out
>>
>>63570155
Why human right activist always say theres literally nothing wrong with mexicans but then you see the news:
>kid had head decapitated by mexican
>mexican refused to cut his owners lawn
>taco eaten by mexican

Etc. Are mexicans the dindus of the human world?
>>
>>63569110
do you like dags?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.