[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> German players spent the whole night in the locker room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1374687715410.jpg (12 KB, 356x496) Image search: [Google]
1374687715410.jpg
12 KB, 356x496
> German players spent the whole night in the locker room of the Stade de France, too scared to return to Paris reporter says
> French players stayed with them until 3:00AM, before deciding to finally go home

http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/les-joueurs-allemands-ont-passe-la-nuit-dans-les-vestiaires-du-stade-de-france-14-11-2015-5276745.php

Jesus Christ Germany, what kind of pussies are you?
>>
>French players hear explosion
>go outside the stadium and start fighting terrorists / helping in the injured

>Germans hear explosion
>they praise Allah

top kek
>>
File: 1436166896998.gif (246 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436166896998.gif
246 KB, 500x375
>three people have been killed and several injured after a bomb explosion in front of stadium door number J.

>door number J
>>
>Paris Attacks: Suicide Bomber Wearing an Explosive Vest Was Blocked From Entering Stade de France Soccer Venue

>At least one suicide bomber had a ticket to the France-Germany soccer game, but his explosive vest was found during a security check at the gate

http://www.wsj.com/articles/attacker-tried-to-enter-paris-stadium-but-was-turned-away-1447520571
>>
What the fuck were they afraid of, most of them are muslim anyway
>>
>>63546120
They knew people were trying to get in with bombs and didn't shut it down? Fucking france is even more 3rd world than memes make it out to be.
>>
>>63546170
Doesn't ISIS mainly kill muzzies?
>>
>>63546216
You've been blue pilled m8
>>
>>63546190
security checks are normal in football games. they didn't know anything.
>>
>divegrass players
>not walking vaginas
Pick one and only one. Outside of Kahn, this "sport" was never played by men worthy of that designation.
>>
>>63546311
The article you posted said they found out a guy with a bomb vest, what do you mean "they did not know"?
>>
>>63546277
I don't know what your pill memes mean bruh
>>
>>63546190
nah nigga.

It lines up with the time of the bomb heard in the game footage. Reportedly this guy tried to get in the game 15 minutes after kickoff. (first bomb in video heard around 15 minutes). The guy tried to fight when they were apprehending him. He blew up the vest, as did 7 of the eight terrorists.
>>
>>63546374
oh I get what you mean now

there's no purpose in shutting it down, it would cause panic and people wouldn't be allowed to leave anyways (because of the shootings).
>>
>>63546466
That makes sense. I really don't know much about crowd control during something like that
>>
>>63546343
Jogi has taken this team to a new low though.
>>
File: 32658960.jpg (53 KB, 263x317) Image search: [Google]
32658960.jpg
53 KB, 263x317
>>63545757
>what kind of pussies are you
>this flag
>>
>>63546190

It's common to keep the game going in that kind of situation, to avoid a panic in the crowd. They did the same thing during the Heysel disaster.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.