[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup dudes, I'm going to my first ever NFL game Sunday (Pats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1424655607851.png (259 KB, 565x600) Image search: [Google]
1424655607851.png
259 KB, 565x600
Sup dudes, I'm going to my first ever NFL game Sunday (Pats @ Giants) and I was hoping some of you veteran tailgaters could give me some last minute tips.

Things I know and am prepared for about Metlife: I have a parking pass for a blue lot, I have tickets for the game, and since the game doesn't start until 4:25 I know the parking lot doesn't open until 11:25ish. I plan on being there around the time they open to get a good parking spot.

My biggest questions are, what do people really do while tailgating 5 hours before the game starts, and what options do I have to watch/listen to the 1 oclock games?

I've been to collegiate games before and there were so many of us that we would get hammered and play drinking games til it started. This time I'm the DD (gonna get stoned but not drunk) and one of only three people in our party. I feel like I'm going to be wandering a bit in between cooking to go chat with other fans, maybe invite them for a couple games of something.

As for the 1 oclocks, what are some local Jersey radio stations that broadcast coverage? Does the stadium have free wifi that's accessible in the parking lot (so I can potentially stream)? Could I get my hands on an older antenna mobile TV and pick up any games? If so, could I have some tips?

Any advice is appreciated bros.
>>
>>63523538
>DRIVING TO A FOOTBALL GAME
>nigga you fucked up
>>
>>63523560

How else to people get to football games?
>>
>>63524013
Whenever I go to Gillette, I take the train in, but I don't know how it works at Met Life
>>
>>63523538
>you're the designated driver
>you're going with 3 people

How does it feel to know that you're being used a free cab ride for your "friends" that want to get drunk at the game?

also how poor are you that you don't have 4g to stream the games on your god damned phone?
>>
>>63526225
Better question, how can you go to an NFL game and not bring enough money for a cab, let alone anything?
>>
>>63526280
>how can you go to an NFL game
No idea why people do this when you can stay at home, get shitfaced and watch the game for far cheaper.
>>
Buy a 24 oz drink of redbull
Drink half
At the hall way point fill it back up with ever clear 30 min before the game

Enjoy the game
>>
File: 1445200107500.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1445200107500.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
>>63523538
>Could I get my hands on an older antenna mobile TV and pick up any games?
>>
>>63523538
I've seen so many shops of this image I forgot what the original was. Can someone post it?
>>
>>63524037
It the same thing. Njtransit drops you off literally steps away from metlife.
>>
>>63527328
>ever clear
White trash desu senpai
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.