[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you buy your cheap handegg jerseys /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: wholesale-nfl-jerseys-36649.jpg (100 KB, 960x379) Image search: [Google]
wholesale-nfl-jerseys-36649.jpg
100 KB, 960x379
Where do you buy your cheap handegg jerseys /sp/?
>>
>>63523213
china
>>
>>63523213
>>63523236
>wearing knock off jerseys

thats some 3rd world shit right there
>>
The nfl store you poorfag
>>
I got a Brady jersey on Amazon for 20 euro. Literally wore it zero times. Dunno why I bought it. Wouldn't be seen dead wearing a handegg jersey out in public
>>
>>63523292
>Irishman getting a New England jersey

You just love getting keked by all forms of England, dontcha Patrick?
>>
>>63523213
Aliexpress is pretty good. The Jerseys are obviously knockoffs but they look accurate enough
>>
>>63523213
aliexpress.com
just order from someone with good reviews
>>
>>63523292
Well why the fuck did you buy it?
>>
>>63523213
I don't because I'm older than 18 and don't promote kekoldry.
>>
>>63523710

more money than sense. and it was cheap
>>
>>63523615
No they don't, you said it yourself.
>obvious knock off
>accurate
Their Eagles jerseys are the wrong color green half the time. Their logos are sometimes wrong or missing, and the details are sometimes askew. You won't look like you're wearing a jersey, you'll look like you're wearing a $20 fake $300 jersey. The sizing is off too.

My advice is if you don't want to put up and buy it first hand, buy it second hand. I've had so much success with eBay. Recently got a Mitchell and Hess Reggie White 1992 specialty Kelly Green jersey with the Jerome Brown memorial patch. Mitchell and Hess sells them for $250. I got it for $60 on eBay from a local who wore it once and I will 100% of the time pay $60 for a quality product than $25 for a knock off.
>>63523696
>implying people with fake product won't put up fake reviews
>>
>>63523734
My aliexpress jersey looks fine unless you have autism and can tell if a single stitch is off you would never know the difference
>>
>>63523745
I sat behind one of you idiots trying to justify this shit before and his jersey looked awful. You can justify being cheap all you want, we can all tell.

There is so much wrong with those black jerseys.
>>
>>63523790
>giving
>a
>fuck
You have autism my friend.You can't judge a 20 dollar product as a 300 dollar one.
>>
File: 1311982940455.jpg (48 KB, 298x296) Image search: [Google]
1311982940455.jpg
48 KB, 298x296
>implying i want to shill for a multibillion dollar corporation
>>
I've bought a fake baseball jersey and it looked fine desu

Just a few cut corners but nothing that makes it look bad
>>
>Wearing a jersey

No. Thanks. I will wear a t-shirt of my favorite team and only on game day. What kind of underage fags wear football jerseys?
>>
>>63523292
>implying anyone on /sp/ needs fashion advice

>going out in public
who's taking the piss now, m88??
>>
>>63523915
fat ones that like comfortable clothes
>and aren't necessarily under aged
>>
>>63523213
>polamalu
>lewis
>willis
>djax
>badford
>cj2k
>mcfadden
>>>josh freeman
what a lineup
>>
I work for my favorite team so I get free Jerseys
>>
>wearing jerseys with another man's name on it

fastest way to spot a literal cu᠎ck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.