[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurosport drops 'ring of stars' from logo in dramatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/nov/12/eurosport-rebrand-discovery-olympics

JUST
>>
nobody cares you fucking piece of shit
>>
>muh simplistic design
>>
Looks better 2bh
>>
>>63520525
New logo looks good, but could use a crescent moon at the beginning, 2bh.
>>
>>63520525

fucking communists
>>
fuck
i liked the old logo
>>
>>63520525
>le cycling, ski jump and buyernsliga channel

Was shit anyway
>>
Are you fucking kidding me?

Is nothing sacred anymore, holy fuck
>>
What do Eurosport actually broadcast that is worthwhile other than Tennis and the occasional big motor race like Le Mans?
>>
>>63520785
This desu, only good sports they show nowadays are beach soccer/futsal and snooker
>>
>>63520834
Cycling I guess
>>
>>63520834

Snooker and the German league depending on your location. They also cover winter sports extensively. These too >>63520785 >>63520835. For a free-to-air sports channel, they're pretty good.
>>
>>63520835
watching the watts marathons during xmas and new year is pretty comfy too
>>
>>63520856
>For a free-to-air sports channel, they're pretty good.

Eurosport costs money here
>>
>>63520920
only swedes are stupid enough to pay for eurosport
>>
>>63520920

Isn't that just EuroSport 2? The German one is FTA and can be found on Astra 19.2E. That one doesn't have the Bundesliga though.
>>
Tennis Grand Slams will never be the same.
>>
the old logo looked 90s as fuck desu, it's a nice improvement
>>
holy shit, when they remove the bundesliga i will be mad
i pay 5 euro for the polish sport television that includes eurosport with 5 bundes matches weekly
>>
>>63520920
>Eurosport costs money here

Tricked.

>>63521481
>90s not GOAT
>>
Good, now scrap Game Set & Mats
>>
>>63520938
>>63520945
no one watches tv anymore and if they do, they only have Viasat sport channels.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.