[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id /14100780/newyork-attorn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: xzx3jvcvidxvkorx9vhz.jpg (67 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
xzx3jvcvidxvkorx9vhz.jpg
67 KB, 640x360
http://espn.go.com/chalk/story/_/id/14100780/newyork-attorney-general-declares-daily-fantasy-sports-gambling

FUCKING HELL

WILL WE FINALLY BE RID OF THOSE FUCKING ANNOYING UNSTOPPABLE ADS?

DON'T GET MY HOPES UP FAGGOTS
>>
>amerifats literally have to fly to las vegas to be able to gamble
kek
>>
>>63486955

or louisiana
>>
>>63486955
American gambling laws are good, lad.

Gambling is for disgusting lower class filth, and is one of the most destructive addictions a person can have.

Would love nothing more than seeing betting companies be banned in Australia, Asia and Europe like they are in America.
>>
File: 1447168149566.png (197 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
1447168149566.png
197 KB, 550x413
land of the free
>>
>>63486955
Literally every state has reserved sections excluding native lands that allows betting
Nevada is the only state in the union to lift the entire ban on betting.
>>
>>63486955
land of the free m8
>>
>>63487124
>have to go to a ""reserved"" ""section"" of your ""state"" to gamble instead of being able to make a cheeky bet on the footy from the comfort of your own home
kek
>>
>>63487141
you can on some sites

technically you can either way but public betting is what I was originally referring to
>>
>>63486799
ENTER PROMO CODE "JEW YORK" FOR FREE ENTRY INTO THIS WEEK'S ONE-WEEK FANTASY LEAGUE

ON DRAFTKINGS.COM
THAT'S DRAFTKINGS.COM
>>
>>63487232
triggered
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.