[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: jimmy_graham_seahawks.jpg (47 KB, 640x342) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_graham_seahawks.jpg
47 KB, 640x342
What went wrong?
>>
He doesnt have Brees throwing to him 20 times a game and actually has to block
>>
>>63485557
He's actually on pace to finish with more yards this season
>>
>>63485557
With Brees the routes were planned out and he knew when the ball was coming and could prepare accordingly.

With Wilson its down to heads up plays as he scrambles.

Apparently he isnt nearly as comfortable with the latter.
>>
>>63485557
He's a diva
>>
Pete Carol doesn't know how to use a TEs as a threat, they could have a 26 year old Tony Gonzalez and Pete would find a way for him not to make the pro bowl, Graham is still overrated though
>>
Meme run first QB
>>
>>63485557
Nothing. He joined the NFL's premier franchise.
>>
Remember when people said he was better than Gronk?

That was funny
>>
>>63485647
the Pats got Jimmy Graham?

holy shit, gg rest of the league
>>
>>63485675
The Pats already have Gronk idiot
>>
File: 114.jpg (208 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
114.jpg
208 KB, 2208x1242
>>63485675
>patriots
>premiere
>0 games so far
>>
He's a meme TE that never learned how to block.
>>
>>63485557

Oversized WR that was spoonfef routes in NO.

Also, his last few years there safeties started blowing him up.
>>
hasn't got Brees firing cannons at him 25 times a game
>>
>>63485557
>meme offense TE
>overpaid meme qb that is carried by his defense
>>
>>63487125
>brees
>cannons
>>
>>63487142
well he's certainly a better QB than Wilson
also
>doubting Brees
>ever
>>
>>63487168
im just pointing out that he doesn't have a cannon arm. of course he's better than wilson
>>
He's actually producing now in Seattle. They're learning how to use him effectively. He had a big game in Carolina and a good game against Dallas.
>>
>>63485557

they are still implementing him into the system. They are slowly rpogressing
>>
>>63487142
Do you even watch Brees play? I'd say he still has a cannon for an arm.
>>
>>63487142
>tying an nfl record for 7 tds
>most were 20+ yards
Poor b8 m8
>>
>>63485557

Being a white black ginger man is the problem
>>
>>63489051

this
>>
>>63485557
uh wilson has no talent
>>
>>63497023
Yes he does
>>
Seattle was using him better before e bye. I could see him being one of the guys who has a much better 2nd half of the season.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.