[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post ITT if your team has lost 6 in a row
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: cowboys suicide.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cowboys suicide.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
NOT SO FAST Jaguars, Lions, and Browns.
>pathetic teams, winning like a bunch of losers
HAH
>>
File: jerry jones.jpg (67 KB, 735x386) Image search: [Google]
jerry jones.jpg
67 KB, 735x386
>>
>>63483531
>still lost with all that refball
>still loss when the refs literally help the fag boys into overtime
>still lose when the ref tried their best to make iggles turnover the ball
>>
I honestly can't fucking believe we didn't win a single damn game without romo.

I said it during the summer and I'll say it again. We should have kept Murray over Dez.
>>
>>63483589
Now hold on, Jamal. There was only 1 refball play in that game and that was the first down.

And the reason they called that fumble on the field was so they could review it. They didn't get a clear look so the smart thing to do was go to the monitor.
>>
Nobody has the right to make fun of Romo anymore.
>>
File: 1430353864566.jpg (27 KB, 598x337) Image search: [Google]
1430353864566.jpg
27 KB, 598x337
>>63483531

A challenger appears
>>
>>63483628
Hold up juan
>only one
>forgetting those two phantoms pi flags
>>
>>63483640
Rivers is a great comparison for Romo.
>>
>>63483590
>We should have kept Murray over Dez.

That decision was a no-brainer, and Jerry Jones got it right for once.
>>
File: stephenjones.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
stephenjones.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>63483680
You mean Stephen Jones got it right. Stephen is responsible for nearly all the smart decisions these days.
>>
>>63483660

Agreed. Both very good QBs that will never win it all. Kind of sad when you think of all the mediocre QBs that got the job done...granted, it is still a team sport.
>>
>>63483707
Yep, but I have had a soft spot for Rivers since the draft even though I hate the Chargers. Romo soured me early on with his choking and sportfucking popular blondes like any Dallas QB would be expected to do. Not that I blame him, but it's the lack of maturity that kept me from liking him.
>>
>>63483632
why?

demarco murray was the best thing the cowboys had last year and they got rid of him
(inb4 murray sucks this year lol)
if murray was still behind the cowboys o-line he'd be putting up numbers.. aka helping the cowboys

Romo had a good year last year because he had to do less

and they cowboys chose to get rid of their run game because "anyone can do well behind that o-line", and they were wrong

fuck the cowboys and fuck you
>>
>>63483798
Murray wanted too much money. The Cowboys can pick up a running back in every round of the draft that can do what Murray did. Why should they pay a ton of money to a back that isn't truly elite?
>>
File: 1366528-001.jpg (245 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
1366528-001.jpg
245 KB, 1365x1024
go iggles
>>
>>63483707
chargers probably would have won the owl had McCree not happened
>>
Are we Tanking for Fournette?

Because someone needs to tell Jerry he can't enter yet.
>>
>>63483798
>Romo had a good year last year because he had to do less

Holy shit. Some common fucking sense.
>>
>>63483908
Still got to wait a year for 4nette. He's a true sophmore
>>
Post yfw jerrah trades romo for manziel
>>
>>63483707
Between Kaeding and LT's broken hymen Rivers had some fucked up postseasons.
>>
>>63483628
as a fan of neither team, those 2 PIs on the last drive were complete trash my friend
>>
>>63483846
>The Cowboys can pick up a running back in every round of the draft that can do what Murray did

"no"
if that's true then where is their murray this year?

why do cowboys fans hate on murray like he's shit when he was amazing for them last year?

>hurr durr he wants to get paid

no shit if I had that kinda year id get paid too
>>
>>63484006
Emmit was a bigger line babby than DM, tbqhaf
>>
Fuck Jerry Jones, I hope he rots in hell
>>
File: johnnycowboys.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
johnnycowboys.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
>>63483949
its either going to be kaep, bringing stafford back to dallas, or bringing johnny football or RG3 back to texas. I still say he will try to get luck But he wants the johnny football money.
>>
After looking at the schedule and looking at this team before and at the start of the season, I thought we'd be 0-16 or 1-15 at best. All set for the #1 overall pick which also works since the draft is in Chicago.

Now I don't know what to think.
>>
File: Weeden derp.jpg (66 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Weeden derp.jpg
66 KB, 500x572
>>63483531
>mfw the Cowboys become the first team to have a 6 game losing streak and a six game winning streak in the same season
cap it

>>63483632
somebody said it in another thread: This is like Lebron leaving the Cavs. You get to see just how much the team depends on him. Romo is 14-3 + a playoff win in the last two seasons. Cowboys are 0-7 without him. His stats have always been GOAT-tier (2nd all-time behind A-a-ron for qb rating; set the NFL record for best December ever last season), but people rag on him for not winning a ring. Pats without Brady win 11 games. Cowboys without Romo can't win one. I'm not sayng Romo is better than Brady, but he's a hell of a lot higher than people give him credit for. He's definitely a top-5 QB in the league but a lot of idiots think he's not even top-10

>>63483640
>5 game losing streak
Get that pleb-tier shit out of here. Maybe you can join us next week
OH WAIT, you have a bye!!!
Oh well, maybe with a bit of luck you can manage to lose to the chiefs.

>>63483798
Romo has never had a coach willing to commit to the running game before. Remember the GB game a couple years ago? Cowboys went up 28 points early in the second half... and ran the ball a grand total of six times after that. 3:1 pass/run ratio with a 4td lead. It wasn't that the Cowboys couldn't run, it's that Parcells/Phillips/Garret just wouldn't run.
Cowboys running game is fine this year, and would be even better if they had Romo/Dez stretching the field. Murray was a decent back coming off a 400 carry season. Larry Johnson looked like an elite back at one point too. Dez >>>> Murray, 10/10 you take Dez.
>>
How do it get my poster id to show up. Is the poster id exclusive to certain boards. Like when im on /b rolling for free steam games how do people know when a poster wins?
>>
>>63484927
You're supposed to give your full name and address when you roll
>>
>>63484948
Social too?
senpai just let me know
>>
File: 1396366045918.jpg (54 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1396366045918.jpg
54 KB, 247x248
>>63484890
>6 game losing streak and a six game winning streak in the same season
doubt it m8. That defense isn't worth a fuck.
>>
>>63484006
he had a shitload of fumbles
>>
>>63485062
not really a lot, just memorable ones where it actually cost you the game like in greenbay.

he had some streak like 4 games in a row with a fumble in the first quarter. kek
>>
File: frog.png (46 KB, 326x367) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
46 KB, 326x367
>late game losses: the season
ROMO DIDNT DIE FOR THIS
>>
>>63484890

>I'm not saying Romo is better than Brady

You're a fucking idiot then
>>
>>63484988
The defense is underrated. People forget how much the offense influences the defense. 3 and outs and giving the other team a short field will make the defense look worse. Defense held the Eagles to 20 points in regulation, not great but nothing to be upset about. They held the Seahawks and Giants to 13 each (Giants had a pick-6 and a kick return TD too). Even the Pats they played well against, sacked Brady 5 times. But Weeden's three and outs meant the defense got gassed and Brady started near mid-field every drive.

The defense isn't the best, they can't force turnovers and the secondary is a bit weak since Scandrick is on IR. But they aren't bad either.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.