[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>suspended one fucking game ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? HE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: talib3.jpg (94 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
talib3.jpg
94 KB, 600x338
>suspended one fucking game
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME? HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT THE REST OF THE FUCKING SEASON. HE IS OUT THERE LITERALLY TRYING TO INJURE SOMEONE FOR LIFE.
>>
Talk shit get poked.

Bet he'll get a visor next time.
>>
>>63480567
implying the guy getting poked didnt milk the shit out of the situation to draw the penalty

>national tampon league
>>
>Talib gets suspended for poking someone's eye
>pacman Jones doesn't for removing a player's helmet and slamming his head into said helmet

Fuck off already, Goodell.
>>
>>63480643
It doesn't matter. Its the intent behind it.
>>
>>63480567

4 game suspension would have been enough imo
>>
>>63480567
He was trying to help that Colts player. He had something in his eye, Aqib was just trying to remove it. Calm down. One game is too much tbh_fam
>>
File: 1245476.jpg (47 KB, 488x544) Image search: [Google]
1245476.jpg
47 KB, 488x544
Well Goodell has to give pay pay some hope of winning
>>
Now Andrew lucks penalty be worse for cheating the injury report?
>>
Under Armour
Jab that man's eye out
#IWill
>>
File: 55f6abbf500f9.image.jpg (65 KB, 829x622) Image search: [Google]
55f6abbf500f9.image.jpg
65 KB, 829x622
>>63480662
He a good boy
>>
>hit man suspended one game
>hit woman suspended 4 games
I will not stand for this sexist inequality
>>
>>63480662
it was against the raiders so who cares
>>
>>63480662
>raidniggers still mad about getting btfo 30-0 before garbage time on their home field
>>
>>63480662
the worst part is pac said he didnt give a fuck and won't pay the fine and do it again at some point

Jewdell just said okay

NFL is obviously still biased towards certain teams for past histories like raiders(al) and lions(ford family constantly telling jewdell to fuck off for continuing the tradition of previous commish to tell them to move the lions elsewhere)
>>
>>63486160
>>63480975
Pacman Jones is one of the most niggery niggers in the whole league.
He's literal human trash and belongs in jail, not getting paid millions to chase people around a field.
The fact that pieces of shit like him are still in the league says a lot about this stupid league
>>
Talib dindu nuffin
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.