[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'Arry >'Players don't use their toes enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: serafino1-742x417.jpg (18 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
serafino1-742x417.jpg
18 KB, 640x359
>'Arry
>'Players don't use their toes enough while playing nowadays'
There's sort of a reason for that.
>>
>Swiss "humour"
>>
>>63477853
It's not really meant to be a joke. The shoes are the joke. Redknapp and Garth Crooks invested 500k to design those. Apparently they're designed so players can use their toes more while playing. But basically players don't use their toes, because there's a good risk they'll break one of them.
>>
>>63477989
That's why they designed the shoes, you retard.
>>
>>63478493
But it's not just the ball hitting your toes that causes the damage, it's your toes hitting the front of the shoe, which is still going to happen.
>>
>>63478529
The breaking is caused by the front of your shoe bending, it won't happen if the toe piece is rigid.

It will prevent toe breaking but I think it will negatively affect performance in other areas.
>>
i would love to play with these actually.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1753478082/serafino-4th-edge-the-football-boot-revolutionisin
>>
are there any rules regarding what kind of shoes you can wear when you play
>>
>>63477792
>edge
>>
>>63480069
i think there are rules regarding the studs. they can't be of metal. or so i believe, i remember they were banned here.
>>
>implying this isn't just arry's front for his money laundering scheme
>>
>>63480107
I use metal studs all the time, good for snapping cunt's legs
>>
>>63480069
Here in the US no metal studs or a front stud like you'd find on baseball >cleats
>>
>>63480125
Couldn't he just get another dog? Or was that just for tax evasion?
>>
Soccer is gay anyway
>>
>>63480133
>needing metal studs to break legs
>being this much of a weakling
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.