[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Premier 12 IBAF Tournament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: CTdhxa9VEAAQswV.jpg (101 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CTdhxa9VEAAQswV.jpg
101 KB, 1024x512
Hello 4chan pals! This tournament seems very interesting!

There are many surprised results like Tai Pei 4-7 Nethersland, and Canada 5-1 Cuba...

Did you see any MLB player in this tournament?
>>
>>63476256
>Did you see any MLB player in this tournament?

No, they're busy being massive kikes and not playing for their countries.
>>
>>63476256
Most notable is Byung-ho Park with Korea. He just got posted by his KBO club and the Twins won the bidding.

>>63476502
Players on MLB 40-man rosters weren't allowed to compete in this tournament.
>>
That 19-yo pitcher for the Japan will be in MLB soon enough. This is a shit format though. 8/12 teams will make the single-game playoff rounds.
>>
>>63476256
is our team still only """""italian"""""""-americans that can't speak our own language and couldn't make the US team?
not watching either way, just wondering
>>
Are we going to play against Japan?

That should be cool to watch.
>>
>>63476929
I think as long as you qualify for citizenship you're allowed to play for that cunt. I have formal Italian citizenship but don't speak the language for instance
>>
Any MLB players or this a meme tournament?
>>
>>63477111
They're not allowed to compete
>>
>>63477111
MLB owners are so paranoid the players would get hurt so they usually don't participate in world tournaments
>>
>>63477124
kek what bullshit

in hockey, the olympics tournament is stacked with nhl/khl/shl stars
>>
>>63477150

But isn't MLB over until next year?
>>
>>63477417
part of the issue with injuries in baseball is that they can be extremely easily career ending. a guy tweaks his wrist in a weird way and he goes from being a stellar hitter to being dogshit. i think the owners want to avoid any issues at all costs, especially when you consider some of these guys are making over $30 mln a year
>>
>>63476929
Most of them are Italians who play for Italian clubs. You can see it on wikipedia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_WBSC_Premier12_rosters

>>63477111
Plenty of former and future and some who played in the league this year. But none are currently on 40-man rosters.
>>
>>63476256
italy plays baseball?

anyways go canada
>>
>>63480037
i just realized jasvir is on the team. we played high school basketball together
>>
>>63480138
His name really jumped out at me. I can't think of anyone of any Indian descent whatsoever to play in the league.
>>
>>63476966
theres a black guy on team mexico. whats his story?
>>
>>63477124
>>63477111

That's sad! I think MLB owners must release their players like an advertisement for baseball!
>>
>>63477124
>>63477111

That's sad! I think MLB owners must release their players to improve popularity of baseball around the world! :(
>>
>>63480357
he was one of those lanky athletic guy. not the most outgoing person though. not sure if he has the work ethic or the hunger to make it all the way to the big league.. of course im mostly talking out of my ass since i have never seen him throw and i didnt have a lot of interaction with him being like 2 grades older
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.