[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le 'hasn't played with his club in almost a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>le 'hasn't played with his club in almost a year but still gets called to the NT' man

Why is this allowed?
>>
wow, I didn't know things went that badly for him at Malaga
>>
who else do you have
>>
File: 5619e4c5c9476_576_536.png (260 KB, 464x432) Image search: [Google]
5619e4c5c9476_576_536.png
260 KB, 464x432
Talelvera > Ochoa atm tbqh senpai
>>
>>63474442
Mexico has always had plenty good goalkeepers.
>>
>>63474458
Moy > All

His footwork is even comparable to Campos on his prime and his long range passing is fucking accurate. I honestly rate higher goalkeepers that can play with their feet, it's arguably more useful.
>>
>>63474408
Kameni is a breddy gud keeper

weird move, even when it happened
>>
>>63474564
They just wanted the spic audience obviously
>>
Romero reached a WC final with the NT and didn't have a match for his club in months
>>
>>63474537
i rate footwork highly too and >allison and jonathan orozco are better in that department
>>
File: shrugforcedmeme.png (20 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
shrugforcedmeme.png
20 KB, 560x407
because the national team is not for the best players but for those who sell the most
>>
cant believe Yarbro was allowed to go to USMNT. moy and ochoa <Yarbro and talavera. poor long term planning on behalf of FMF
>>
If he's doing well then why not? You're calling up players that will work as a national team, not as a reward for club performances. That's why Klose and Podolski were getting regular call ups despite sucking dick at club level (and it worked very well for Germany)
>>
>>63475735
what's up with Polish people and poachers? tell us your secrets.
>>
File: BkRHlLACUAA1Jip.jpg (11 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
BkRHlLACUAA1Jip.jpg
11 KB, 500x375
>>63474537

kek

He's choked every game he's played with el tri so far making at least a couple BIG mistakes.

And he's just so fucking fat, how can you be that much overweight and call yourself a professional athlete
>>
>>63475766
We poach foreigners' cars and wallets when they visit so it might be that.
>>
>>63475735
but. those players are still playing competitive matches. ochoa hasnt faced anything since Neymar choked against him well over a year ago
>>
>>63475808
No
>>
Talavara and moy are better
>>
>>63475814
Is he doing well for the NT? (genuinely asking, I'm not watching Mexico play) because if he is then there's no reason to stop calling him up
>>
>>63475857
no
>>
>>63475857
He hasn't done anything that could grant him an undisputed spot on the NT. Talavera, Moy and several other Mexican goalkeepers are in far better form at the moment.
>>
>>63474673
lo ironia es que ni siquiera eso tuvieron por que ese wey no juega, mejor se hubiera quedado en francia
>>
File: 1426113428502.jpg (22 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
1426113428502.jpg
22 KB, 477x720
>>63475903
>He hasn't done anything that could grant him an undisputed spot on the NT

Oh and the other people you mentioned have? May I remind you of his WC performance and how it gained critical acclaim worldwide? I want to see Talavera or Moy stop that nerman header or grab the header vs Camerun like he did.

>>63475889
And then there's this faggot.

I just want people to know that the reason why a lot of spics here hate Ochoa is because he came out of the most hated team in Mexico, America (which also happens to be the most successful club in the league). Basically, they jelly. If Ochoa came from some shit club like Chivas or Pumas he would've been undisputed NT keeper years ago.
>>
>>63475978
Otro pendejete celoso y que no sabe aceptar que Ochoa es literalmente el mejor portero de mexico de los últimos 20 años. Tuvo la mejor copa del mundo de cualquier portero y sin tener minutos en su club. Ahora imagina si jugara regularmente. Los otros pendejos a cada rato la cagan y juegan todos los partidos de liga con sus clubs. Son unos petardos.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.