[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people seriously think the Patriots losing a running back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: brady-cry.jpg (47 KB, 512x332) Image search: [Google]
brady-cry.jpg
47 KB, 512x332
Do people seriously think the Patriots losing a running back is going to affect them? They played an entire game of nothing but passing and won, they're not a run offense in the slightest. They're still the favorites and they're still going to make it to the AFC Conference Final at least.
>>
>>63472362
White will step up and they'll do things like have Edelman and Amendola motion into the backfield. LaFell is back as well so that helps as well, maybe they try and get Chandler more involved as well finally

With all these injuries, NFL needs to extend the trade deadline until December
>>
Dion Lewis was literal trash before he got to the Patriots
>>
Bill Belichick only needs a random nigger to have a good RB. Look at the Patriots RBs of the last 5 years. They have been good at the Patriots but shit anywhere else.
>>
File: tony.gif (3 MB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
tony.gif
3 MB, 368x349
>>63474074
this. Bill and Brady are what keep the Patriots going, Gronk is also a big factor for the offense.

Other than that, everyone else can be replaced.
>>
>implying RB isn't Brady's favorite target
>>
>>63474085
They don't even need Brady
>>
>>63472362
>He didn't see Legarette "smoke da" Blount's 132 yards of rushing offense.

Literally doesn't matter who is lined up behind Brady. As long as he is at qb and Bill is his coach, they will always be successful
>>
File: 1446741589933.jpg (33 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
1446741589933.jpg
33 KB, 400x476
>>63474096
ehh, Bill with Bledsoe went 5-13 and Bill with Cassell went 10-5 and missed the playoffs.

Brady is that guy that pushes the Patriots just a little bit more and makes them owl contenders. Without him, you have a good team but not a legitimate owl threat.
>>
Dion Lewis was essentially an upgrade but the same piece as shane vereen, which is a major part of the offense. Now we get 4 yards instead of 6-8 as bolden or white can't make men miss like dion. Overall, it is a major loss, and I think that belichick may have to think seriously about making the offense more pass happy, cause blount can kill clock, but sometimes 27 won't be enough to win the game.
>I miss dion already
F for respects

F
F
F
>>
the patriots aren't that good tbqhwyfam.

andy is obviously the superior qb, tom is simply a meme qb you'd know this if you had a brain cell
>>
obviously not
>>
It'll probably cost them a perfect season but a one dimensional Patriots offense can still beat almost anyone in the league, and as long as they hold a top 2 seed they'll stomp anyone they face in a home division game too so yes I'd see them making the AFCCG as well.
>>
File: 12454532.jpg (39 KB, 635x490) Image search: [Google]
12454532.jpg
39 KB, 635x490
>Bill signs some homeless guy who begged him for 5 dollars to get a hamburger

>230 yards 2 TD's
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.