[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will someone man up and take this guy out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 600x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 600x781
When will someone man up and take this guy out?
>>
>>63470622
I wanna smash that smug ugly mug (t)o (b)e (h)onest family
>>
but he's so strong he dl's 4 whole plates

>tfw i dl'd 4 pl8's within a month of doing deadlifts

he's a veritable kek senpai
>>
>>63470622
When will you man up and stop hating people for being successful?
>>
>hating a guy for being good at his sport
I'll never understand it, seems like a good guy as well. Complete family unit which is an extreme rarity for a, sad to say, black pro-athlete.
>>
LeGod > Stephanie
>>
File: 0UAPFlY.jpg (99 KB, 900x961) Image search: [Google]
0UAPFlY.jpg
99 KB, 900x961
his daughter is ugly and I don't know why media thinks she's "cute".
>>
>>63471150
i know she looks like a little monkey
>>
File: 1440841558568.jpg (39 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1440841558568.jpg
39 KB, 360x480
>>63471092
Potential GOAT who's a good guy, and a good dad, with good values:
neckbeards bitch to no end.

MFW what is it, exactly, that you tools want from a pro athlete, ffs?
>>
>>63471169
>potential goat

that's a long stretch
>>
>>63471150
>>63471158
holy fuck how stupid are you guys, she's a tiny kid, the media is saying she's cute like a tiny kid, not that she's cute like some celebrity you want to fuck.
>>
>>63471150
>>63471158
>insulting someones kid on an anonymous anime message board
pathetic to be fair
>>
>>63471169

>Annoying preachy morals
>Most NBA players are good guys

>Not while LeGod is in the league

>Stop chewing on your mouth guard you piece of shit
>>
>>63471184
>>63471199
not insulting her, just telling you my observation. you don't think she does? open your eyes. not being racist or anything.

quite frankly I don't care about her or steph curry
>>
>>63471169
Honestly? People want a trainwreck of a personal life. The more talented, the more fucked up they want them to be. Most morons subscribe to the idea that life is a zero-sum game where if a person is exceptional, it should be balanced out by something extremely negative somewhere else in their life. It's the only way for them to protect their ego because the reality is that they're just unremarkable assholes who will never know what it feels like to be a winner. So they hate.
>>
>>63471207
Most NBA players cheat on their wives/girlfriends and hook up with anything on two legs, not that I wouldn't do the same with that kind of money but that's not a "good guy."

Curry put a ring on his girl's finger before getting her pregnant, something Lebron didn't do because he grew up without a dad/morals.
>>
>>63471199
Sorry to tell you this anon, but you're allowed to say whether a kid is cute or ugly. She can definitely grow up later to be cute, but at the moment she's ugly as fuck.
>>
>>63471207
>>Most NBA players are good guys
In Bizarro world?
>>
>>63471233
And doing so from the comfortable confines of an anonymous "safe space" is what makes you pathetic, anon. Like people who take to Yik Yak to express their disdain for someone knowing damn well they're not in a position to respond.
>>
Curry is a fucking Uncle Tom who hates the black community and never has done anything for us
>>
>>63471260
>posting anonymously on an anonymous forum
>bashes anonymous forums
>>
>>63471227

>Equating morality to being faithful to some chick who's riding on your million dollar coat tails

>Having traditional morals

Mark Jackson detected
>>
>>63471282
>never has done anything for us
Like 99% of black pro athletes?
>>
>>63471260
>caring this much about an anonymous insult towards a kid that isn't even related to you
>>
>>63471285
I'm not bashing anonymous forums I'm bashing you for being bitch made and solely talking trash about little ass kids on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>63471282
Sounds like a smart person. Why any sane black person would want to be associated with the black community is baffling.
>>
>>63471305
I said she looked like a little monkey. are you really that buttblasted about such a harmless comment?
>>
File: spl602264-003.jpg (104 KB, 970x1045) Image search: [Google]
spl602264-003.jpg
104 KB, 970x1045
how about him?
>>
>>63471286
If you don't want to be faithful to her why get married and start a family with her? NBA players have every choice in the world due to their wealth to do whatever it is they desire, but the outstanding majority of them for whatever reason feel inclined to marry a woman and then proceed to fuck dozens of other women on the side.

That's selfish and putting her at risk, imagine if Magic Johnson's wife and kids got HIV/AIDs because he wanted to get his dick wet. That's immoral
>>
Wait why do people call Curry an Uncle Tom?
>>
>>63471325
And you'd never call a black toddler or a monkey in a public setting, that's what's pathetic about it.
>>
>>63471339
yeah I would
>>
>>63471338
Grabbing at any straws to discredit him.
>>
>>63471346
I'd genuinely like to see that
>>
>>63471338
I just think it's a white dude baiting, I know a guy calling Curry an Uncle Tom in another thread got BTFO by an actual black guy the other day then proceeded to call the other black guy an Uncle Tom.
>>
How many times have you thought about Tonya Hardinging athletes, bros?
>>
>ywn wake up to find out that the meme 3 point man's ankles are kill again

Why live
>>
>>63471331
You use condoms with your side chicks

Not saying I totally disagree with you though, I get where you're coming from. I believe that there are a good amount of stand up dudes in the league, Curry is one of them, but I hate him for his persona.

And I'm not just hating greatness. I enjoy some James Harden and AD despite being a LeCrab fan.
>>
>>63471380
Every now and then. It's unavoidable if you're really passionate about sports.

Watching a game where my team plays the Giants fills me with a powerful urge to knock Odell Beckham the fuck out, for example.
>>
>>63471339
>being this defensive over a child completely unrelated to you
LITERALLY A
A
C
U
C
K
>>
>>63471396
Provided condoms always work, they don't, that's still not at all fair to your wife. Again just don't get married? What's the point if you just want to fuck something?

I'm sure there are plenty of women who are willing to consent to being the "girlfriend" while you have your fun on the road provided the check comes in.

>persona
What's his persona? He just seems like a goofy ass regular dude who worked his ass off to be where he is in the league without a great deal of physical gifts like say Lebron or AD. What is so much different about him than any other player?
>>
Why is Curry allowed to destroy the sacred game of basketball?

He is a disgrace to everything the greats built about our game
>>
>>63471420
>you're pathetic is defensive
Why are you so butthurt over getting called out over corny behavior?
>>
>>63471438
>our game
>he's never played a single minute in the NBA or even college basketball
it's more his game than it is yours, at least he's selling some jerseys and tickets and shit. you just watch the game on stream
>>
File: 1276376118500.jpg (67 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
1276376118500.jpg
67 KB, 407x482
>>63471260

Welcome to the internet where people can express their true feelings on something on an anonymous imageboard about a person who isn't even related to you at all or even knows or cares that you exist.

I sincerely hope you pat yourself on the back for calling someone out on expressing their honest feelings about something so irrelevant.
>>
>>63471467
>express their true feelings on something
Cool
>call little black toddlers monkeys
Lame nigga shit
>>
>>63471451
I'm Lebron James
>>
Are people just mad because he's better than Jordan?
>>
File: DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE PAUL ALLEN.gif (465 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE PAUL ALLEN.gif
465 KB, 200x317
>>63471444
Nice trips, but I'm still afraid that you should go back to reddit where kekholds like yourself have a safe space to talk without getting ridiculed for it.
>>
>>63471501
Aren't you the one who got heated people called you out for speaking on a little kid? You're no different than the average tumblrite, provided this is your safe space to be a lame.
>>
File: 1274857178202.jpg (12 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1274857178202.jpg
12 KB, 251x241
>>63471488

Most of 4chan is lame niggas. Don't you wonder why so many of these faggots complain about not having a GF?

That type of shit is a byproduct of those quiet lame ass dudes you see on the bus who want to do shit but are too beta to do it IRL so they just let out their passive aggressiveness online on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>63471338
Black people don't like it when other black people act civil.
>>
>>63471562
I been known, I damn sure ain't never had no lame ass white boy come up to me talking racist shit but on here they all claim they're bout that fucking life.

Pussy ass online racist niggas but stay watching basketball.
>>
>>63471597
>he typed on the internet invented by the white man
>>
>>63471597
toddlers can look ugly. and black toddlers can look like monkeys. so fucking what? grow a backbone you big pussy
>>
>>63471621
What does that have to do with the conversation, at all?
>>
>>63471182
He could retire today and still be a hall of fame player. Completely changed the way the game is played and there has never been anybody like him in the league before
>>
>>63471646
that you're a spearchucker
>>
>>63471562
I would agree except /sp/.

I know >we have our fair share of autism here, but i mean come on we revolve around a hobby that practically forces you into small talk with people and is a great outlet to get out and meet people.

Plus there are shitloads of people on here with jobs, going to school and getting some one night stands.

GF's are over-rated, trust me, bro.

Also, just for future reference (even tho you're trolling) keeping to yourself and not running your mouth like a dipshit =/ beta.

Now dressing like a nerd, not going out to the bar and doing whack shit like that is very fucking beta.
>>
>>63471855
>there has never been anybody in the league before that just chucks shots

Prove me wrong. Hell Korver had a better % last season than Curry anyway.
>>
>>63471855
>>63471930

Curry would be a top 20 player if he were on like the bucks or something.

He only gets to play the way he does because defenses are terrified at the fact that "literally" every other play on the court can sink a 3 when they play green at the 5 and ca't play defense on him properly to stop his style.

Which is a huge credit to the warriors shooting coach staff, i mean Speights and Barbosa can hit long 2s with consistency now, which didn't happen earlier in their career.

But, yeah, if their line-up were like most teams where at least two players on the court weren't knock down shooters teams would be able to defend him properly.
>>
File: Do It.jpg (30 KB, 283x289) Image search: [Google]
Do It.jpg
30 KB, 283x289
>>63470622
tonya harding
>>
>>63470622

Kid is GOAT right now. I'd love to see him keep it going. I'm tired of seeing lelbron highlights.
>>
>>63471930
haha you are a scheming jealous angry stupid faggot

you don't know SHIT about basketball
>>
>>63471150

His daughter is actually a really cute kid. Ya'll clearly have butt fucking ugly kids or were one yourself. Its okay anon.
>>
>>63471971
That's the most retarded thing I've ever read in my life. You are a fucking moron.

>>63474978
>lelbron highlights

Curry has more highlights in one season than LeBron has had in his entire career.
>>
>>63471282
he brought a Ring to Akron before LeBron
>>
>>63471431
>What is so much different about him than any other player?

He's better than everybody else and makes the game look easy.
>>
>>63471282
>pretending to be black on 4chan

as an actual black person, if you don't commit a crime, you are doing more for the black community than most.
>>
>>63471491
>I'm LeBron James

Then he's right, it's more Steph's game than yours.
>>
>>63471327
She fucked up there iibh

He was literally her only chance at staying relevant
>>
>WE live in a timeline where we get to watch Curry face LeGod every June
>Jordanfags can't comprehend that they have both surpassed him.
>>
>>63475109
>underage kids don't understand why Jordan is GOAT

fair enough, you really had to be there.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.