[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>raiders >rams >chargers One relocates to Los Angeles,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
>raiders
>rams
>chargers

One relocates to Los Angeles, one goes to Toronto, the third stays put. Which ones?

I'll start. LA Raiders and Toronto Chargers. Rams stay.
>>
hey syrupfag, what sense does it make to blow up the divisions just to send a team to toronto?
>>
How did the NFL allow the Raiders to move back to Oakland to begin with?

It makes sense the most for them to go home
>>
>>63469363

chorgirls and rasm move to LA, da raidahz stay in oakland and win the next 10 superb owls

TYBC
>>
Rams and Raiders move back, Chorgers fold

best case scenario
>>
Take them.
>>
Retire Chargers
Move Rams
Raiders stay put
>>
The Chargers should look into going to Toronto if the SD and LA deals fall through.

Oakland is best in Oakland

The Rams are LA's team
>>
>>63469992
>>63470071
Why do you idiots want the Raiders to stay in Oakland

They would get more money being in LA
>>
Chargers go to the moon, lots Angeles goes to St. Louis, and Oakland builds a new stadium because the citizens and politicians work together to make something happen and take care of problems
>>
And none of this new stadium in LA bs. In a perfect world, the LA Rams play in a highly renovated (500 mil+) Rose Bowl

How sweet would that be? But instead their probably going to play in Carson or something
>>
>>63469363

Rams LA, Chargers stay, Raiders to Toronto.
>>
Move the Raiders back home already?

Over 30,000 LA Raider fans want the Raiders to come back
>>
>>63470111
*Inglewood
>>
>>63469363
Send the Buffalo Bills to Toronto

But immigration is such a fucking hassle at the Canadian border, I doubt there will ever be an NFL team in Canada.

Move the Raiders to Tijuana, or the Tampa Bay Bucs to Mexico City
>>
>>63470159

>toronto bills meme

what year is it
>>
>>63469363
LA Raiders
LA Rams
San Diego buys the charger name like cleaveland and the San Antonio spanos are born
>>
>>63470134

No professional team would want to play in the Forum. It's a nice arena, but too many niggers.
>>
>>63470207
But LA is a Raiders city

I'm willing to bet that LA has more Raiders fans than Oakland has people
>>
>>63470207
what?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 252x200
>>63470159
>moving American jobs to beaner land
>>
>>63470140
>Inglewood

What does the new stadium plan look like? They have 2 big old stadiums that would look great with a remodel.
>>
>>63470370
The only way they would move back is with Kroenke's project. The Carson thing has no money to fund it, Rose Bowl doesn't want an NFL team and problems with the Coliseum is the reason why the Raiders moved in the first place. One problem aside is that the old stadiums are just too big and not fit for new suites and giant advertisement patios. Blackouts happened all the time even with tens of thousands in attendance.
>>
>Rams stay
>continue to end 4 careers a season by having ice disguised as cement circling the field
>>
Stl super fan here
Rams staying
Clinch NFC west
Eternal greatness
>>
>>63470291
Mexicans love the Cowboys/Raiders
>>
>>63469363
Fuck off faggot
I will stop watching the NFL the day there is a team outside the US.
You guys have your own gay shit.
>>
Send the Rams to Portland so NFC West doesn't trigger my autism
>>
>LA Raiders
>Mexico City Chargers
>St Louis Rams
Fuck Canada.
>>
>your country will never get an nfl franchise ;_;
>>
LA Raiders. OC Chargers. Carson Rams.

Problem solved.
>>
>>63469363
My guess?

> London Rams
> LA Raiders
> Chargers stay

No one in the NFL is interested in Canada, so no NFL franchise for Toronto.
>>
Bakersfield Broncos

Long Beach Lions

Sacramento Steelers

Fresno Falcons
>>
>rasm
>>
>Gurley actually turns out to be amazing
>team is on the up and up
>moving to LA is a foregone conclusion

poor st. louis
>>
LA Raideros
Mexico Cargadores
Las Vegas Super Rams
London Billies
>>
>>63472335
I support this if the Mexico Cargadores play in Chiapas
>>
>>63469363
LA Raiders
SD Chargers
Toronto Mooses

Just change Rams helmet to Moose horns
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.