[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two more weeks 3rd in the Premier League lads, pretty comfy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Two more weeks 3rd in the Premier League lads, pretty comfy.

Scored in all 12 games this season.
Only lost 1 of them against Arsenal.
Vardy top scorer.
>>
pls let okazaki walk on if he isn't going to play
>>
I'm not a fan of Leicester but people keep writing them off as being unable to stay the course.

They might be right, but I hate that attitude. No-one pegged Chelsea to be 16th after 12 games either. It's definitely possible that Leicester will get top 6 at the very least, and they surely can provided they don't get serious injuries to key players.
>>
File: 484159096.jpg (242 KB, 577x594) Image search: [Google]
484159096.jpg
242 KB, 577x594
>>63453762
He was pretty amazing vs Sunderland and West Ham, but he's sort of adapted wrong at the moment. He falls to the floor far too quick, not to get fouls, but that's just his style of play, and it doesn't seem to be working that well.
>>
File: 1447031051026.jpg (19 KB, 171x274) Image search: [Google]
1447031051026.jpg
19 KB, 171x274
>I believe this meme team will get top 6 this season
>Vardy is world class
>I've been a Leicester supporter since 2014
>>
I'll be bretty happy if Leicester turn out to be the new Southampton
>>
>>63453783
Fuck off.

If you wern't at Stoke away in 2008, you don't belong.

Still havn't let that go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urEB6jgPzUc
Friendly reminder this happened in 2015.
>>
>>63453777
>I'm not a fan of Leicester but people keep writing them off as being unable to stay the course
because it happens every year
even southampton last season were looking good and then they fucked up in their easier fixtures towards the end
>>
CHAT
>>
>>63454309
SHIT
>>
1.Arsenal
2.City
3.Manure
4.Leicester
would be awesome desu
>>
>>63454069
>easier fixtures towards the end.
>Leicester
>>
>>63453777
Leicester """"""fan"""""" here (they're my local team, I haven't followed them closely since I was a kid though), I expect between 8th and 10th, which still aint bad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.