[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever see Tebow in the NFL again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Will we ever see Tebow in the NFL again?
>>
No because he refuses to play anything but QB
>>
>>63451941
Why is he so thirsty to be a QB?
>>
>>63451920
I miss teboq
>>
>>63451959
insatiable ego
>>
>>63451959

Why knead the dough when you can run the bakery?
>>
>>63452794
but he cant run the bakery
>>
If a team lost its starter for the Playoffs then maybe
>>
I miss him. I prefer the Teboq Broncos to Manning's.

Losing to the Colts hurt, but the team's actions late in the game were just humiliating. That's what happens when it's a roster of mercinaries instead of a family.

Josh McDaniels was underrated.
>>
>>63451959
Because he wouldn't be as popular in another position. The bible belt only has the attention span to cream themselves over a QB. Appreciating a TE would be too hard on the brain.
>>
File: jesusforkbarn.jpg (25 KB, 568x449) Image search: [Google]
jesusforkbarn.jpg
25 KB, 568x449
>>63452832

2/10, put some effort into it next time
>>
>>63452890
I'm serious. I appreciate the skill and technique with Manning under center, but I just liked the team better with Teboq.

Teboq was still a good QB in the sense that he survived games a guy like Orton would throw away and lose. He just got ripped apart by elite secondaries like the Chiefs and Pats. Another year of trust and he'd be better and more prepared. His deep ball was underrated.

I truly believe Tebow will be back in the NFL as a QB and will take his team to new heights. I hope it's the Broncos when Manning is done.
>>
>>63451941

What positions did he play?
>>
No. Tebow a shit. Tyler Murphy is on an NFL roster as a QB and he isn't. That tells you everything.

Sage for bait thread, by the way.
>>
He's too old now. He should have gone to the CFL for a few years before trying to get into the NFL.
>>
because jesus told him he'd go to hell if he wasn't a starting nfl qb for at least five years
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.