[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How great is this man? I mean, this is Lebron-leaving-the-Cavs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1250500581387.jpg (11 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1250500581387.jpg
11 KB, 275x200
How great is this man? I mean, this is Lebron-leaving-the-Cavs level, they are totally hopeless without him.
>>
>>63450749
He's not even good
>>
Getting injured was the best thing for his career. Now people realize how good he actually was
>>
So good he's led them to 2 playoff wins in 10 years.

GOAT IMO
>>
>>63450962
well and a first round bye, that's equivalent to a win really. He's had this season derailed by injuries, another with injuries, and a third where the rest of the team was destroyed by injuries. Plus mediocre coaching, poor, poor pass protection (until recently), no running game (until last season).
>>
>>63451007
well and a first round bye, that's equivalent to a win really
Naaaaaaaaaaah.
>>
>>63450749

He's actually MVP tier.
>>
>>63450799

This is bait guys, relax
>>
>>63451147
clearly

>15-4 with him since last year
>0 (zero)-7 without
>>
Let's be real, they'd still be irrelevant with him. I understand Cowboy fans like to hype up their team every year, but they haven't been competitively good for like 15 years.
>>
>>63451204
That's what they get for being cheap bastards and sending Demarco Murray packing desu.
>>
>>63451294
Murray wasn't even important in this game. The other RBs on the Eagles are obviously better.
>>
>>63451264
They'd likely be 7-1 with him, but okay. Pats game would be 50/50 with Romo; Brady started every drive at mid-field because of Weeden's three and outs. Falcons might have had a chance but likely Cowboys win. Other than that how can you see any of the other four even having a chance against a Romo-lead Cowboys with the way our team played them? This is the best team Romo's ever played on
>>
>>63451264
>haven't been competitively good for like 15 years.
I must have imagined last season then.
>>
File: eliowls.gif (962 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
eliowls.gif
962 KB, 500x406
>>63451433
>They'd likely be 7-1 with him
>>
Cassell actually played good though. Its not his fault the defense couldn't handle the memes
>>
>>63451645
one unit always shits the bed and loses the games, it's a reflection of Garrett, the worst coach in the League
>>
File: 1395352531522.png (402 KB, 864x486) Image search: [Google]
1395352531522.png
402 KB, 864x486
>Cowboys fans constantly shit on Romo and blame him for losses
>They blame him for the team going 8-8 all those years when the reality is he was carrying a shitty team
>It's only now that Cowboys fans realize that their qb with the 2nd highest all-time career qb rating is actually good
>tfw
>>
>>63451645
that pick 6 cost them the game
>>
>>63451601
name two games they'd have lost with Romo in there.

>>63451775
Cowboys fans have mostly been saying this for years, it's the rest of the league that keeps shitting on Romo
>>
>>63451775
>Stupid fucking idiots on Facebook and ironic trolling should be taken seriously.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.