[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: kEh6smC.jpg (13 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
kEh6smC.jpg
13 KB, 324x324
>tfw you haven't conceded once in 555 minutes of gametime
>>
File: file.png (539 KB, 1022x556) Image search: [Google]
file.png
539 KB, 1022x556
>tfw only conceded 1 goal in 731 minutes
>tfw that goal was a rebound from a penalty
>>
>>63413742
what part of manchester are you from?
>>
what position do you play on the team?
>>
Bayern fan here. United are the best team in Europe right now.
>>
>>63414100
what part of munchen are you from?
>>
>>63413742
How many goals were scored?
>>
Madrid fan here. United are the best team in Europe right now. Si.
>>
Messi here. United are the best team in Europe right now.
>>
Hockey fan that knows nothing about the premier league here, Manchester United is the best soccer tea since 2012 Spain.
>>
>>63414137
Still Messi here, Rooney is the best player in the history of the sport.
>>
>>63414150
Messi again here, I want to play in Manchester United, the best team in the world.
>>
Pellegrini here. I wish I was managing United aka the best team in Europe.
>>
Ronaldo here. Why won't Real let me return and play for the best team in the history of any sport ever since the invention of competitive sports?
>>
Pirlo here, Manchester produce the worst wines in the world
>>
Let's be honest, that black lad should've scored yesterday
>>
File: vangaalpls.jpg (14 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
vangaalpls.jpg
14 KB, 310x310
>>63413742
manure lover here, manure has the greatest smell in the world
>>
>>63414444

> quadception

fuggin checked
>>
>>63413936
>complains about rebound
>forgets United play the scrappiest football in the prem
>>
>>63414982
not really complaining m8, just saying that the 1 goal we conceded in that time came from a penalty and not from open play

now if only we can actually look good going forwards...
>>
Nasser Al-Khelaifi here. I'll do my best to bring Rooney (Rooney) to PSG next summer, he's goat.
>>
>>63413742
Congratulations to those boys
>>
>>63413742
Why does he look like pepe, the similarities are striking. That eternal smug look.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.