[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: mizzou.jpg (32 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
mizzou.jpg
32 KB, 480x320
Missouri black football players are going on strike. Literally

http://collegespun.com/sec/missouri/missouris-black-players-announce-boycott-of-football-until-university-president-is-removed
>>
>>63407563
is the team having that bad of a year?
>>
>>63407602
Its not a good one. I can tell you that. I guess they decided to finally do it since florida locked up the east today
>>
>>63407563
Might be the first battle they win all year
>>
>>63407643
thats pretty funny
>>
>>63407563
Are they a relevant/historic team?
>>
>>63407563
>In the wake of mounting racial tension, which culminated in a swastika scrawled in human feces appearing on a dorm room wall last month

I see Missouri has a strong /pol/ following.
>>
>>63407792
>Being the nazi in charge of shaping the pooswastika

I hope they got an Indian student for that
>>
File: 1446955516887.jpg (1 MB, 2728x1536) Image search: [Google]
1446955516887.jpg
1 MB, 2728x1536
>most likely done by poo in the loo
niggas can't even proper swastika orientation
>>
>>63407792

I go to Mizzou

It sucks.

People want the president to resign because he did not respond to the poop swastika and all of the apparent racism on campus. Some kid is even on a hunger strike for him to resign.
>>
>>63407917

People are honestly upset about that? It's fucking hilarious. The only one who should be upset is the janitor.
>>
>>63407563
did they forget they are in the SEC now and can pay under the table? baka
>>
>>63407776
They like to pretend they are.

At the end of the day, they were basement dwellers in the Big 8/12 until that one weird year where they were good alongside Kansas. No nattys to show for it either.
>>
>>63407563
won't refusing to play revoke their scholarships?
>>
>>63408039
>building dumpster fires on top of already existing dumpster fires

I like you.
>>
Nothing makes a big time college program more scared than all of the niggas boycotting.

Unless you're BYU or some shit.
>>
File: 1414854551076.jpg (25 KB, 251x238) Image search: [Google]
1414854551076.jpg
25 KB, 251x238
>>63407917
>some random weirdo smears his poop on a wall
>blame the president for racism
>>
>>63407563
Wow. I went to this clusterfuck of a university... Damn things have changed
>>
why would the black players care about a swastika? its not like it's the KKK lit a burning cross in the middle of the quad or whatever

if anything it's the jewish students who should be up in arms

inb4
>jews in missouri
>>
>>63407792
Negroid Kansas Citian Chiefs fan here. I'm the one always calling you honkeys honkeys. I can confirm. Outside of KC and STL missouri is exactly what you think it is. The best part about this story is

>you football niggas need to stand up and be men and set examples for kids
racist shit swastika happens:
>shut up and play football niggers
>>
>>63408073
It would be Ferguson all over again. Same state too.
>>
>>63408135
what the fuck does a swastika have to do with blacks in Mizzou?
>>
>>63408196
Nothing. Probably some /b/ autist that thought it was funny as shit. He just started a shitstorm.
>>
>>63407990
they were in the SECCG against Auburn a few years ago
>>
>>63408196
who's next on the list after jooz? And people in America will say they hate certain groups, but with black people, people go out and start shooting and doing shit.
>>
File: 1404093097508.jpg (67 KB, 493x622) Image search: [Google]
1404093097508.jpg
67 KB, 493x622
>>63408260
>poop swastika
>mfw literal real life shitposting

what a time to be alive
>>
>>63408297
During that one year where the SEC Least was especially garbage
>>
>>63408196
That's what I was thinking. If it would have been a flaming poop lowercase "t" I could understand why the blacks would be trippin
>>
>>63407602
They're fucking awful this year, 1-5 in the SEC
>>
File: reading rainbow.jpg (12 KB, 300x209) Image search: [Google]
reading rainbow.jpg
12 KB, 300x209
>>63408196
>http://collegespun.com/sec/missouri/missouris-black-players-announce-boycott-of-football-until-university-president-is-removed
>In the wake of mounting racial tension, which culminated in a swastika scrawled in human feces appearing on a dorm room wall last month
>>
>>63408344
when you say that all i can think of is that voice crack by the commentator on the msu vs um game lol
>>
So, what does any of this have to do with the president of the university?

Maybe Mizzou will play better without the coons.
>>
>>63407939
>getting upset and asking a university president to resign over someone literally mentally distressed enough to draw swastikas with feces
>>
>>63408297
They just happened to join the SEC when the East was at its weakest in years.
>>
File: CTQzeeUWcAAcB09.jpg (21 KB, 599x463) Image search: [Google]
CTQzeeUWcAAcB09.jpg
21 KB, 599x463
>>63407563
>>
>>63409482
YO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

*smacks lips profusely*
>>
>>63410850
kek
>>
>>63410968

Cool, revoke there athletic scholarship. None of them were going to be drafted anyway

I'm sure the facebook likes will comfort you
>>
>>63407939
itd be pretty stupid to fire the guy over that
>>
>>63407917
This is it? This is the supposed swastika?

What a bunch of hullabaloo over nothing even given how much of a powder keg Missouri is.
>>
>>63410850

its perfect
>>
>>63407917
SHUT DOWN THE UNIVERSITY

FIRE EVERYONE
>>
>>63411322
>none of them were going to get drafted anyway

Mizzou is D-Line U. They send people to the NFL every year.
>>
>>63407792
Missouri is /pol/: the state. I love it here and hope these nig nogs lose their scholarships for being retarded.
>>
>poop swastika
lol
>>
KSU has had some recent racial tension too, but at least the president of the Uni reacted quickly.

I think the players have every right to strike, provided they are willing to suffer the consequences. That said, perfectly fine with them burning down the campus.
>>
>>63408135
fine stop your whole life over it, go join the hunger strike

the one mentally ill person wins, and tons of people lose

good work

>inb4 touching your own shit and drawing with it is normal
>>
>>63411543
BLACKS GET OUT OF MY SCHOOL

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I am trying to look this up, but what was the university president's reaction? I would think that anything more than expelling the student and saying this sort of behavior would be the standard.
>>
>People think it's acceptable to use the word Nigger.

I guess people won't fucking stop until someone is lynched over this.
>>
>>63411637
Shut the fuck up nigger.
>>
>>63411637
but nobody did that, it was probably just a drunk fratboy that thought it would be funny to draw a swastika with his feces on a bathroom wall.

I mean I guess the Nazis hated blacks but they were well down the list of their priorities.
>>
YEAH!

YEAH!

FUCK YEAH! That's what the Fuck I'm Talkin' bout Motherfuckers! Cats ain't be taking it no more! Can't gets away with that shit and acting like don't be nobody doing nothings wrong!

Fucking get them!
>>
>>63411673
Actually they did. Most of this started with one dude being called nigger, then a larger group of people being called nigger. Then poop.
>>
>>63409482
Seriously, how the fuck is this the president's fault? Should this man really lose his job because a bunch of fucking niggers refuse to play football over some autist smearing shit on a bathroom wall?
>>
>>63411779
The president failed to properly address the situation in a way that was satisfactory to the student body.

Grand majority of Uni presidents would at least recognize the event by the end of the day.
>>
>>63407563
Will they even be able to field 11 players?
>>
Not a liberal by any means, but frats, especially SAE, are inexplicably racist cunts, as well as many other fraternities, and rejected fratbros. I actually support their protest, as long as they aren't criminals.
>>
>blacks think the logical conclusion of a swastika is anti-black

How did they arrive there?

something about it being almost exclusively about Jew hatred?

oh wait, that's right, no matter what it's about, the blacks are the victims
>>
>>63411836
What's he supposed to do? Have the lab run a DNA test on the feces and find out who did it? Or should he just make a tweet that he doesn't approve of students at his university smearing shit on campus walls?
>>
>>63411705
CLOSE THE SCHOOL
>>
daily reminder
>asian clubs and frats?
not racist
>black clubs and frats?
not racist
>latino clubs and frats?
not racist
>white club or frat?
RACIST
>one swastika
HUNGER STRIKE, FIRE THE PRESIDENT
>>
>>63412067
non-white frats are being counter-racist. the majority of white kids who come from wealthy and upper class societies have only stereotypical understands of asian, black, Hispanics, indians, native americans, etc. White racism only creates "reverse racism".
>>
Daily reminder that 3rd wave feminism brought " the personal is political" bullshit movement and they are absoutley foaming at the mouth with how much we have social media ingrained into out society.

One autist smears a shit swastika on the wall and if you don't talk about how racist we all are you are literally casting a vote to lynch all Missouri blacks.
>>
File: 1445279692583.jpg (39 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1445279692583.jpg
39 KB, 478x373
>>63412135
>>
>>63412135

The United states is pretty diverse across the board. And the whitetest counties in the country are in Appalachia and are historically the poorest.

I live in a diverse city and go eat from all over the world within a 15 minute drive.
>>
>>63412227
>And the whitetest counties in the country are in Appalachia and are historically the poorest.
You mean West Virginia? Find me a city in the south outside of bumblefuck appalachia with an overwhelming white majority that isn't one of the richest in its state.
>>
File: broooo.png (517 KB, 1581x425) Image search: [Google]
broooo.png
517 KB, 1581x425
>>63412227
>>
poop swastika
>>
>>63412221
>someone spent 80 hours in paint just to give me a chuckle
>>
And none of this is to say that there are racist shit heads that if they saw a black kid defenseless they'd surround him and beat him out there still. But that kind of stereotypical redneck racism has been beat out of the public through better ideas, beating acceptance and being nice in schools, and through the free propagation of information.

We all see one example of someone being a shit head and blow it out of proportion to make political statements. Everyone who feels that they are a victim comes out of the woodwork to get theirs and feel like they are fighting the good fight. But it's not reality. Statistics tells us that there will perpetually be shitheads in a free society.

Try to add some rationale that isnt a complete bending over to these people is seen as being no better than the statistical anomaly that is being argued over.

I have a good friend who went to go get his physics PHD from GA Tech and now he literally thinks the whole world is racist and bad because of his universities reddit page and what he sees on facebook. This dude is one of the brightest and his brain just turns to give mind mush
>>
>>63412262

I'd have to develop into it more, but let's not act like social justice studies delve much deeper than that. Clearly, isolated homogeneous societies live very poorly in contrast to the rest of the country.

I'd say the whole rural family mentality where jobs are not diversified speaks to a lot of it
>>
>>63412376
uh VT NH ME are all fine
>>
>>63412455
>fine
>worst drug epidemic in decades is plaguing northern new england
>actually pretty racist; just better at hiding it
>job market has been crippled since all paper/lumber milling is done elsewhere

ok
>>
>>63412376
you picked basically the one place in america with sizable white poverty

95% of the time its the opposite

see >>63412271
>>
Is there a way to test the poo to see if it is nigger poo? Maybe it has extra chicken and watermelon in it.

This is 100% false flag poo. I hope that kid dies from starvation, how is this the presidents fault.
>>
>>63412475
oh you are shitposting.... because all the data says otherwise
>>
>>63412455

they are also relatively close to major metropolitan cities, resources like the great lakes waterways, and cultural influences from other countries like Canada.

They are nowhere near structured, isolated, or perpetuated like rural appalachia or rural miss/alabama is.
>>
>>63412495
see >>63412271
>>
>>63412283
>tfw we have to listen to ESPN and MSM talk abouta poop swastika all week, like this is some huge story.

Imagine being a kid on this team who just wants to play football and you have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>63412479

it's not the only place with sizeable white poverty, it is 'whitest' socioeconomic place in the united states. they don't trade ideas, labor, etc. like the white areas that have made wealth and industry for themselves.
>>
>>63412518

yes, blacks in the rural SE US tend to be poor. I don't think anyone can deny that. Actually understanding the components and trends that contribute to why they continue to be important instead of pointing to meme maps.
>>
>>63412526
its not much whiter than many other areas

VT is 97% white

my town is 97% white

its a statistical outlier

the data is very clear, see >>63412271
>>
>>63407563
i'm just glad the students are finally standing up and giving a shit

get it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (174 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
174 KB, 1280x720
we'll take your dumb niggers, mizzou. no racism here.
>>
Just as an FYI, the reason they want Wolfe fired is because he's an asshole, who doesn't give a fuck about the students, the faculty, or actual learning. He's just interested in collecting a bigger paycheck, cutting everyone else's benefits, and getting all those uppity nig nogs and sjw's to shut up and get back in their place. He's probably a mod on /pol

>source
>I go to Mizzou

>evidence

http://chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/what-is-going-on-at-the-university-of-missouri/106430

http://www.themaneater.com/special-sections/mu-fall-2015/
>>
File: bro II.png (50 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
bro II.png
50 KB, 500x418
>>63412544
no they tend to be poor everywhere in the US
>>
>>63411322
Charles Harris was the #2 overall ranked hs player in the country
>>
>>63412555

Yes it's white and remains culturally and economically isolated.

VT isn't culturally and economically isolated from a lot of the country. I'm sorry you had to be born into a white-ass portion of the country? Go live and work in a multi-cultural city and see how things are before making grand thesis on race relations in America.
>>
Why are black people so butthurt?
>>
>>63412588
now you are agreeing with me, Appalachia is an outlier
>>
>>63412594
Can't handle the bantz m8
>>
>>63412588
> I'm sorry you had to be born into a white-ass portion of the country?
why? are you racist?
>>
do they have enough white players to field a team?
>>
I grew up in como, my dad worked for the university and I graduated from Mizzou 4 years ago.

The problem is every year since ~2010 the university has welcomed it's largest freshman class in school history, they're letting anybody in these days. The result is increasing numbers of rednecks and nig nogs who have no place in higher education filling up the campus. The racial tension between those 2 groups is spilling over and fucking things over for everyone else.
>>
>>63412271
remove blacks, and the south would still be shit.
>>
They've fucked their pro careers right?

No team wants to draft a known shit stirrer.
>>
>>63412620

Because where anon lives isn't representative of the modern american city and it's skewing the fuck out of his opinions on how things are.

It's like someone from China criticisizing American race relations when they are 95% homogeneous. They have little concept of what it means.
>>
>>63412666
see >>63412566

itd be better, but not great i agree
>>
>>63412675
i bet if i said

>> I'm sorry you had to be born into a black-ass portion of the country

you would consider that racist

and stop making so many assumptions, ive lived in California

you are ironically racist tho
>>
>>63412669
No team wants to draft a methzouri tiger anyway, they're all fags.
>>
>>63412669
Yeah, no team would ever draft a known shit stirrer like Dez Bryant or Dorial Green Beckham!
>>
>one mentally ill jackass smears his own shit on the wall for laughs
>president looks into it, doesn't address the public because he probably doesn't want to glorify and draw attention what this person did, which is exactly what the shit smearer would want them to do
>FIRE DIS HONKEY HE RACISSS HE DONT WANNA STIR SHIT UP AND CAUSE A CHIMPOUT SO WE GONNA CHIMPOUT ANYWAY

my sympathy for these folks grows smaller and smaller every day. It's like they want racism to exist so they have an excuse for being such a shit culture
>>
>>63412703

Just like you assume a lot about "white" communities because of your map?
>>
>>63412703

And yes someone from a historically black town trying to tell you how life is in VT, you'd have the right to tell him or her that they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
>>
>>63412707
Mizzou is now going to be known as the team with gay players, shit smearing racists, and football players that quit because of a picture drawn in poop. They are ded RIP in piece faggots.
>>
>>63412739
>assume
>facts
racist pls go

and btw asians are the most successful ethnic minority in the US
>>
>>63412761
why are you guys shooting the messenger?

its just data

see >>63412776

and that should say "asians are the most susseful ethnic group"
>>
>>63412787

Probably because your are condensing complex, socioeconomic problems into a fucking map. You are treating a problem that affects lives like a grade school geography assignment.
>>
>>63412666
actually if you removed blacks from the south, on average, the south would have a higher HDI than the average HDI of the US. that is assuming you just removed blacks from the south and not from the other regions of the country, of course.

this site is pretty helpful for things like this
https://measureofamerica.org/maps/
>>
can you imagine... you're the president of a university, minding your own business when you're accosted by a bunch of niggers for not getting upset enough about a racist shitting wall.
>>
>>63412859
>be president
>this happens
>do a 360 and leave the state of missouri forever
>>
>>63412859

Seriously, God forbid leading a university involved, you know, actually showing that you give a fuck about the university.

BTW There have been a series of fuck-ups by this dude, the fact that poop swastikas and racist incidents are happening every other week is just the final straw that broke the camels back.
>>
File: 1446863167069.jpg (26 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1446863167069.jpg
26 KB, 500x357
>>63412839
see >>63412566

maybe you missed that

i was just posting data, dont shoot the messenger

anyway, sorry you guys are mad, and sorry you got exposed as racist (one of you)

>I'm sorry you had to be born into a white-ass portion of the country
;)
>>
>>63412859
>be in charge of higher education
>realize you live in a state full of fucking retards
Some people don't wanna learn
>>
#poolivesmatter
>>
>>63408039
In theory. The question is whether the school has the balls to do that.
>>
desu senpai, as a black man, if i see anything scrawled on the wall in feces, i'm not worrying about the message, i'm worrying about the mental state of the person who is writing on walls with their own shit.
>>
>>63412921

Funny story, the military takes a lot of blacks out of poverty. They aren't incapable when they get structure and get the hood mentality pried out of them.

Getting them out of their neighborhood does a lot of good. Not just for blacks in poverty but arguable out of us. It seems to do the most per-captia good for them, though.

There's more to this issue than it just being white people keeping blacks down. Every other week the MC of 30 years for my area goes down to the hood to talk to parents who can't do anything for their kids and does way more good than some fucking high horse New Englander who posts infographics from Reddit on 4chan.
>>
>>63413052
Too bad most people are too stupid to understand this. Literally only mentally ill people play with their own shit.
>>
>>63407917
>niggas can't even proper swastika orientation

That looks more like the Hindu symbol rather than the swastika (oriented differently.)

Surprised no one is call out the Indian students.
>>
>>63413052
>the mental state of the person who is writing on walls with their own shit.

nice way to stereotype... he might have just ran out of ink. his sharpie might have dried up.

you just never know
>>
>>63413130
>indian symbol
>shit

god it all makes sense now
>>
>>63408115
My reaction too. Is this really all that happened?
>>
>>63407917
It was racist since the poop was nigger-colored.
>>
>>63413304

Nope, see

>>63412565
>>63412895
>>
>>63412895

>BTW There have been a series of fuck-ups by this dude

like what?
>>
>>63413375

Whelp for starters:

>Insurance for graduate employees was removed with 14 hours notice before their coverage ended (no one in the leadership said who made the decision but it was announced in a mass email - an email that did not even go to everyone who would be effected).

>During the homecoming parade, his car was blocked by black students attempting to gain awareness about previous racist incidents on campus - Wolfe did nothing, sitting awkwardly meanwhile his driver proceeded to repeatedly rev the engine, twice bumping the student-activists in front of the car

>Several finance-related decisions have been made in as if he was the CEO of a business company (which is his background) without consulting faculty - shared governance on the campus is in tatters.
>>
>>63413410
The timing issue in the first one is the only legitimate complaint.
The second one isn't a fuckup. The third one is just an empty slam.
>>
>>63413425

I don't entirely disagree with you, but I guarantee that if he had gotten out of the car, and just said to the protesters, "Yea that's fucked up" this shit with football team would not be happening.
>>
>>63413345
>>63413410
sounds more like black students taking advantage of an already volatile situation in missouri and exacerbating it.
>>
>>63413447
Or they would have been encouraged. Protesters and activists thrive off attention.
Anyway, I can't speak for Wolfe but I was in the Texas A&M grapevine right before Loftin got sacked by the Board of Regents there and I can tell you that Loftin is both very intentional in is public appearances, and he's very wary about pushing back against political/financial pressure from the board.
>>
>>63413471
Or rather, he should be, considering fighting the board's the reason he's no longer at A&M.
>>
>>63413471

Yea Loftin has been a mess as well.

Along with the other shit that's going on, he also caved to the Missouri Legislature and started cutting several of the agreements departments had with with planned parenthood regarding internships and hospital privileges. I mean I get why all the pro-lifers / legislature were all about it, but naturally there's gonna be push back from students whose education are negatively affected (because mizzou continues to look like a backwards god-camp land, and they lose opportunities for training) and the faculty who have working relationships (or personal/political motivations) for ensuring those arrangements exist are equally pissed.
>>
>>63413503
He can't do shit about it. He was brought in to deal with a huge series of budget cuts from the state before I arrived and actually managed to get most of the money back before he left, and while he made many public appearances he rarely spoke in an official capacity. These guys are just middlemen between the school and the state, and the state doesn't care about student walkouts and social media blackouts.
>>
hopefully they miss out on a bunch of games and ruin their chances of getting drafted
>>
>>63413410
>>Several finance-related decisions have been made in as if he was the CEO of a business company (which is his background) without consulting faculty - shared governance on the campus is in tatters.

well, that's because he is the ceo. it may be a school, but there's still an executive in charge. why the fuck would he need to consult faculty. if they wanted to be consulted, they should have applied for his job when it was open.

fucking liberal fucks think everything has to be done by consensus.
>>
>>63413460

nigs being nigs
>>
>>63408102
With the exception of BYU and few others, niggers are basically the entire team.

>niggerball
>>
>>63413789
>of a business company
you glossed over that important part, you child
>>
>>63413854

no i didn't, moron. he's the one responsible for making financial decisions for the school, not the faculty.

let me guess, you're still in school and haven't graduated to responsible adult yet, amiright?
>>
>>63413803

Based Lietuva knows what's up
>>
I. We demand that the University of Missouri System President, Tim Wolfe, writes a handwritten apology to the Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demonstrators and holds a press conference in the Mizzou Student Center reading the letter. In the letter and at the press conference, Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands. We want Tim Wolfe to admit to his gross negligence, allowing his driver to hit one of the demonstrators, consenting to the physical violence of bystanders, and lastly refusing to intervene when Columbia Police Department used excessive force with demonstrators.

II. We demand the immediate removal of Tim Wolfe as UM system president. After his removal a new amendment to UM system policies must be established to have all future UM system president and Chancellor positions be selected by a collective of students, staff, and faculty of diverse backgrounds.

III. We demand that the University of Missouri meets the Legion of Black Collegians' demands that were presented in 1969 for the betterment of the black community.

IV. We demand that the University of Missouri creates and enforces comprehensive racial awareness and inclusion curriculum throughout all campus departments and units, mandatory for all students, faculty, staff, and administration. This curriculum must be vetted, maintained, and overseen by a board comprised of students, staff, and faculty of color.

V. We demand that by the academic year 2017-2018, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff campus-wide to 10%.

VI. We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10 year plan by May 1, 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.
>>
VII. We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding and resources for the University of Missouri Counseling Center for the purpose of hiring additional mental health professionals -- particularly those of color, boosting mental health outreach and programming across campus, increasing campus-wide awareness and visibility of the counseling center, and reducing lengthy wait times for prospective clients.

VIII. We demand that the University of Missouri increases funding, resources, and personnel for the social justices centers on campus for the purpose of hiring additional professionals, particularly those of color, boosting outreach and programming across campus, and increasing campus-wide awareness and visibility
>>
File: 1444427263395.jpg (62 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1444427263395.jpg
62 KB, 395x401
>>63414361
>In the letter and at the press conference, Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege
>>
File: 1446860767819.jpg (8 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1446860767819.jpg
8 KB, 250x225
>>63414361

> Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege
>>
>>63408135
It's pretty funny when you put it that way
>"were a family organization. We don't condone domestic abuse, drug use, and acts of aggression or people who support them or joke about them"
>get bootyblasted when the football players stand up for something and use their right to protest
Topkek
>>
>>63411965
The tweet should have sufficed. That pretty much what happens at my Uni. Our guy sends us emails like once a week about shit like this, but its mostly about not committing sexual abuse. It's somehow becoming a problem here despite the fact that the girls outnumber the guys nearly 2 to 1, and most of the guys don't even go out at night. I think it's mostly visiting townies doing stuff.
>>
>>63412067
I hope you know multicultural frats are historically black, asian, whatever because that's all they had. They're actually open for white people to join. I know a white guy who's a Q.
>>
>>63414361
>>63414384

Most ridiculous list of demands I have ever seen, he should say we don't negotiate with terrorists.

He will follow thru though because sjw's rule college campuses desu
>>
>>63407941
They do it for free
>>
>>63414361
>>63414384
Source on this list?

The majority of these are idiotic and unreasonable
>>
>>63414361
>>63414384
holy shit this is full-on retarded and most of them don't even demand things that can be reasonably done. It's fucking feel-good word salad lol
>>
File: hfddery.jpg (37 KB, 250x263) Image search: [Google]
hfddery.jpg
37 KB, 250x263
>>63407563
Let's be real here. It's a hell of a lot easier to take a "principled stand" when you're sitting in last place and your #1 QB is already suspended for the year for disciplinary reasons.
>>
>>63414361
>>63414384
I'm black,these demands are fucked beyond belief

Who made this shit,I just want to strangle them
>>
End the white race, unless every white woman on campus is bred with nigger's dick the president should be removed
>>
>>63414361
>Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands.
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>63414361
>>63414384
Source? This is to ridiculous to believe
>>
>>63419305
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/11/08/missouri-protest-list-demands-issued-to-university.html
>>
File: 1445367349785.jpg (37 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
1445367349785.jpg
37 KB, 519x391
1-5 in conference

>w w we're striking
>>
Missouri has about 30 black players (low number considering the size of college squads). They could easily still field a team but they will be crippled at a few positions.
>>
>>63415922
they promote segregation by skin color
>>
File: white que dog.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
white que dog.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>63415922
>Que Dogs
>multicultural

lol just because they have a token white dude doesn't make them "multicultural"
>>
>>63415509
>the school doesnt condone racism
>shut down football team over one swastika (which is usually seen as anti semitism... not anti black)
thats the funny part
>>
>>63412738
They had been slowly losing the race card and want it back.
>>
>>63415922
same argument was used by the Hells Angels... they arent a white club.... they are actually open for minorities to join... just none apply
>>
>>63420451
Except the difference is that the Hells Angels is a gang. Now if we were talking about the Bloods, then yeah, I'd agree that they're racist.
>>
>>63420736
lol google any fraternity with "arrests" and see what you get
>>
>>63420938
A fraternity is not a gang
>>
>>63413410
Holy shit that insurance thing is ridiculous

They already pay graduate employees like ass; and to nix their insurance within like 24 hours is insane. At least have the decency to announce it and tell everyone you won't be covered next semester.
>>
>>63420290
>poor little white boiiii
>>
>>63420736
>being this stupid
>>
>>63407939
Use this time to identify your classmates who will not survive in the real world after college, for example the hunger strike kid.
>>
File: Bill Self gazing confidently.jpg (58 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
Bill Self gazing confidently.jpg
58 KB, 490x327
>>63407563
Holy shit I am so happy that scum of a school is no longer in the Big XII.

>mfw M-I-Z
>>
>>63414361
>Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege
where were you when Mizzou goes full: "Yankee in the South"
>>
Fucking niggers. You are getting a full ride to play a fucking sport at a state university in the US. That's better than what most people in the world will ever have and better than poor Americans, whatever their skin color is.

Please go back to Africa.
>>
>>63412738
THIS
>>
>>63414361
I hope this guy has a set of balls and doesn't give in to these bullshit demands. Wtf is wrong with the left wing retards?
>>
>>63414361
They are literally THIS MAD that some drunk guy drew a swastika with his own poo. Unreal.
>>
File: 1411696241746.png (93 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1411696241746.png
93 KB, 203x345
>>63414361
>>
What happens if Missouri is stuck with only white guys, but they end up winning the rest of their games this season?
>>
>>63427748
>if Missouri is stuck with only white guys

Then they're a bunch of racist pieces of shit
>>
>>63420331
>only jews can be offended by swastikas
>The KKK doesn't use the swastika today
>The Swastika doesn't stand for "racial purity"

Just a bastion of intelligence you are
>>
>>63427748
>>63427975
>African-American players quit playing, leaving only Caucasian players and maybe some other POCs and maybe even a couple of blacks who decided to not boycott
>Mizzou wins the last games of the season however
>despite this, the NCAA is forced to give Mizzou a death penalty
>racism claims eventually shuts down Mizzou football, leaving no FBS teams in the state
this looks amazing
>>
>>63407563
>It is obviously something they feel strongly about.
no shit
o

s
h
i
t
>>
>>63428407
>usually seen as anti semitism

there is nothing wrong with this comment
>>
File: 1446072838519.jpg (57 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
1446072838519.jpg
57 KB, 542x602
>>63414361
>handwritten
EMAIL BTFO
>>
>>63414361
how to get more black students on campus?

same as anyone else, do better in school
>>
>>63429106
>Hatred of Jews isn't racism
Hokay
>>
>>63407563
I feel sorry for the President of this school. Even if he's a royal jackass there's no evidence he's specifically been a jackass toward blacks. The guy seems like your generic administrator prick but he hasn't done anything actually racist. This is just nigs being nigs and trying to take advantage of any little thing they can.

Poor bastard will probably have to resign though. Hopefully whites in this country will eventually wake up and put a stop to this nonsense, it's really getting out of hand.
>>
>>63429661
no one is saying that

4chan isnt for children friend
>>
>>63429661
hes saying its an accurate statement
>>
>>63407563
I'd be affected by this, since MO's state uni system gets fucked by this. These liberal arts niggers are going to fuck with my engineering college. I hope they get put down like feral dogs desu senpai.
>>
I can't believe a bunch of angry dindus are going to punish their coaches and fans all because they're mad at one man. Ridiculous.
>>
>>63413410
This is super retarded.

I mean, he sounds like a terrible guy, but because the complacent faculty AND student body refused to say anything about it before a poop swastika appeared in the bathroom says a lot about society today.

African kids especially aren't gonna win votes of confidence with amazing rhetoric like "He wasn't angry enough, fire him please."
>>
>>63431889
>African kids

They're African AMERICAN you racist shithead
>>
>have no problem being free labor
>protest over some random person drawing with their poo

I have no problem with this. If they're not going to get paid they might as well hold the university hostage for whatever minor whims they have. But lets be real here, these football players aren't equality heroes or anything and that entire coaching staff is getting fired as soon as this blows over.
>>
>>63432354
Redundant, either say black or African, no need for that when it's solely about race.
>>
>>63432354

You mean Afro-American or black since they are not from Africa.
>>
>>63432517
There's no way they'll fire staff or cut scholarships, this is a war of attrition to see if the school will bleed money or the protesters will just give up.
>>
>>63432670
They won't do it immediately but there's no way these coaches have a future at the university.
>>
>>63412565
>I go to Mizzou

I am so sorry.
>>
>>63408623
You mean GT vs FSU or was there another one?
>>
>>63421161
according to SJWs they are
>>
>>63428407
>thinks the KKK is relevant in 2015

sides, orbit, etc
>>
>>63429661
So you're saying Jews aren't white?
>>
>>63414361

>We want a man who knows he is about to be fired to apologize
>>
We really should start lynching niggers again.
>>
i hope this has devastating effects to the school and everyone looks back and blames these nigs for it while the nigs themselves go on to jobs at foot locker and act like they were mlk 2.0s
>>
File: Screenshot_20151108-184127.png (926 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151108-184127.png
926 KB, 1200x1920
Large Black Cock?
>>
>>63426512
>Fucking niggers. You are getting a full ride to play a fucking sport at a state university in the US. That's better than what most people in the world will ever have and better than poor Americans, whatever their skin color is.

This is my favorite honkey sentiment. Because it really has nothing to do with the actual story. This is just how you feel because you are jealous. You never hear people say this about all the honkeys that get "free rides" playing college football. Funny thing is the money that these niggas help generate helps so many other honkey 'sports' and these niggas basically realize "we don't really have to play football, sure we are getting scholarships but our other fellow blacks don't". Some of you are really just mad at that picture of blacks locking arms in unity. I would bet this thread would be just as long without a story. The biggest irony of all is how bootyblasted you all are getting over something that doesn't affect you. You are literally mad that niggers aren't constantly pledging their allegiance to you.
>>
>>63414361
>VI. We demand that the University of Missouri composes a strategic 10 year plan by May 1, 2016 that will increase retention rates for marginalized students, sustain diversity curriculum and training, and promote a more safe and inclusive campus.
>Keep us niggas in school by offering easier classes and let us do what we want on campus
>>
>>63439779
you know the nig nogs weren't smart enough to write up this plan, so who did?
>>
Does anyone think the youth these days are just too desperate to "rise up" and "fight" against anything? And I say that as someone who's in college.

Everyone thinks they're a cool fucking revolutionary, like they're the next Dr. King or some shit.
>>
>>63439833
White SJW slave apologists.
>>
>>63439779
fuck that wez a dumb niggers that shouldn't even be on this campus but cuse we play footbawl we get scholiship. make classes easier for us.

SJWs can fuck right off and these stupid niggers can fuck right off. I hope they lose their scholarships for being such fucking morons.
>>
Who cares, they won't get drafted

Shortsighted nigs
>>
I'm now a racist

I'm so sick of this crap. Black people are idiots.
>>
>>63439978
axe these niggas if they would rather have their demands met or get drafted, which do you think they would choose
>>
>>63439741
shit b8, you tried too hard
>>
>>63439992
wahhhhh wahhh it was hard for my ancestors so the white man gotta feel guilty today for it.

Absolutely fucking not, I'm not sorry for a fucking thing. our generation had nothing to do with the sins of our ancestors. No matter how mad the SJW apologists get. they can fuck right the hell off.
>>
>>63408126
Actually...there are a shit ton of Jews in Missouri in and around the city of St. Louis.
>>
>>63439779
and remember, practically every one of those blacks are going to school for free on taxpayer-subsidized Pell Grants
>>
>>63440104

I don't get what I should be apologetic about. American Blacks are some of the most affluent people of African origin on the planet. Their home countries are total garbage. Slaves to the Caribbean and S America had the worst experience of any of them. And at the end of the day, like 0.005% of white Americans ever had ancestors who even owned slaves.

It's ridiculous
>>
>>63439853
Yeah, it's because they don't have anything else to worry about. It's not like they are starving, have no housing, or live in a war-torn country. If you even had the opportunity to attend Mizzou then you have probably had a better life so far than 95% of the other people on this planet. So instead of worrying about things like eradicating hunger in the United States or volunteering to go overseas to help eliminate polio, they are just bitching about muh privilege on Twitter/Tumblr
>>
File: wtf.gif (1 MB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
1 MB, 320x289
>>63440211
SJWs man they are fucking pussiying and ruining our society.
>>
>>63413410
Grad students. as PART TIME employees are not entitled to health insurance. They get a stipend + free education as long as they "teach"
>>
>>63442241
Gotta get that entitlement culture started early though.
>>
>>63413410
>>During the homecoming parade, his car was blocked by black students attempting to gain awareness about previous racist incidents on campus - Wolfe did nothing, sitting awkwardly meanwhile his driver proceeded to repeatedly rev the engine, twice bumping the student-activists in front of the car
whats wrong with this?
>>
File: 1443809729526.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1443809729526.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
>>63413447
yeah ok

who knows what would have happened
>>
Their demands are batshit insane and have nothing to do with health insurance for grad students, which is the only realistic thing anyone should be upset about
>>
>>63440197
>and remember, practically every one of those blacks are going to school for free on taxpayer-subsidized Pell Grants
They are going to school on money generated by former football players. FOH with your "Pell Grants". They are basically employees who are under paid & paid in academic monopoly money.And the money they generate will put even more niggas through school. Stop trying to the
>US WHITES give you niggers stuff
>>
>>63442803
>being this stupid
>>
>>63442865
>i have no response

being this mad. You do realize you honkeys here at 4chan have become SJWs, right? Accept you are a pussy version that won't ever organize or leave your "command center". You guys sit around being mad at stuff that doesn't even apply to you. It's worse than SJW. Literally nothing about this story applies to 99% of this thread, yet here you all are being mad that the people who actually have to deal with shit at Mizzou are trying to actually solve a problem.

>Even though nothing about this impacts my life, I'm so mad at niggers for standing for something.
>>
File: sadness.jpg (12 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
sadness.jpg
12 KB, 317x284
>>63442803
hahaha... oh wait you're serious?
>>
>>63443075
I'm black and you're a fucking idiot cousin
>>
>>63443146
>>63443102
>we have no response

like i said. You niggas are worse than SJW's. Nothing about this story will affect you, but the thread is full of
>fucking niggers
>WE should take their scholarships

you honkeys literally safe-space yourselves here. Most of the comments have nothing to do with the story just jealousy that a few black guys worked to make it to D-1 football. Reminder that nobody ever talks about "free rides" for honkey college athletes.
>>
>>63443353
Their demands are fucking retarded and you know it. Please, defend the list of demands they're supporting. I'll wait.
>>
>>63443353
Is this bait?
>>
>>63443404
which demand is ridiculous? You just see
>niggers want me to bow to them
and I used "me" because thats really what you honkeys think even though it's about the Univ. President. If you are the President of a University you can't do that car shit he did. Even if they are "SJW's". Could you imagine a black college President bumping student at a confederate flag demonstration? The only one I could see raising eyebrows is the getting the black student population up to 10%. And i'm saying that not knowing all of Mizzou's enrollment data/practices. So even with that one, it's ignorance on my part. The rest of the demands are okay considering this has been building for some time. Notice how Oklahoma got out in front of the SAE frat shit and at least publicly made it look like they were doing something. Even if they really didn't it just a good gesture to be like "we are going to have an anti-racism demonstration and we are going to publicly hold hands with niggas". You idiots here seriously have no legit arguments for why Mizzou should be the bad guys here. All the rhetoric here is about how jealous you are that blacks are playing football in college and you think they all are getting free rides.
>>
>>63443878
>Tim Wolfe must acknowledge his white male privilege, recognize that systems of oppression exist, and provide a verbal commitment to fulfilling Concerned Student 1-9-5-0 demands.
Why should he do this?
>>
>>63444040
Don't forget immediately after doing that he needs to be fired
>>
>>63444049
And why should he be fired because a student is racist and deranged enough to draw a swastika in his own shit?
>>
why does some troll keep using the Nword so much?

what position do u play?
>>
>>63444090
He shouldn't. It's insanity
>>
>>63443878
>We demand that by the academic year 2017-2018, the University of Missouri increases the percentage of black faculty and staff campus-wide to 10%
Fire nonblack people so black people can get work.
>>
>>63443353
Niggerism: the post.
>>
>>63442241
This isn't true. At least in NC you are required to have health insurance to go to university, and thus grad schools advertise coverage as part of the TA package.

It depends on the contract you sign. I signed a contract guaranteeing me so much money a year and health insurance coverage for 5 years provided I make the appropriate academic progress towards my degree every year.
>>
>>63444207
>i again have no response
solution:call it stupid
>>
>>63444364
Hey nigbro why didn't you respond to any of my questions about your protest? Do you think getting rid of the president who you have no evidence of being a racist will end racism on anonymous apps like Yik Yak and Yeti?
>>
so some horrible hate crime occurred?

no someone yelled the n-word and drew 1 swastika..............
>>
People lie a lot to push their own agenda as well. Remember Tewana Bradley? Prostitute that lied about being raped by the predominately white lacrosse team, made a career for Al Sharpton despite having later admitted to lying and ruined lives.
>>
>>63444921

I would let the guys on my school's lax team do some stuff to me desu.
>>
>>63443878
>you can't do that car shit he did

he didnt do anything, his driver did
>>
>>63443878
>you can't do that car shit he did
Why do niggers talk/type like this?
>>
>>63443878
the president should be fired over a few minor things? thats ridiculous
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.