[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: ncaa top 4 vs NFL worst.jpg (55 KB, 1050x537) Image search: [Google]
ncaa top 4 vs NFL worst.jpg
55 KB, 1050x537
What would happen?
>>
>>63403306
As in, the best players of those four teams? Or each team individually?
>>
What? Like do they get 44 men on the field? Or do you just combine their best players? Cause they would win the former and lose the latter.
>>
There would be about 8 better quarterbacks than Kaeperdick between all the teams.
>>
Why do they call him Fournette?

Because at the end of the game all he will have is Four net yards.
>>
why cant lsu beat bama
>>
>>63403371
>As in, the best players of those four teams? Or each team individually?

Best of all 4.

They get to have a big 1 month training camp with combined practices, scrimmages, cuts, etc and come up with a standard size roster at the end.
>>
Assuming you took the best players from each team...

Niners still win. You can take a NCAA all star team and they'd still get rolled.

We're talking a bunch of early 20s males with simplified offenses up against a bunch of men in their physical prime who literally live and breathe football.
>>
>>63403306
>ohio state playing any team that isn't highschool-tier

Oh i'm laffin
>>
how many points are the niners giving...
>>
49ers only because the cfb team has no QB
>>
roll tide
>>
The best All-star team in NCAA history wouldn't even stand a chance against the worst NFL team in history.

It would be like a dudebro that wrestled in high school trying to step into a UFC octagon. It would be an absolute bloodbath and be over before the first quarter.
>>
File: sf lol.jpg (34 KB, 440x329) Image search: [Google]
sf lol.jpg
34 KB, 440x329
tfw san fran is this bad again
>>
These arguments are retarded, the people that think it would be even close have no idea how different the NFL is to college football.
>>
>>63403520
In that case, the 49ers would pick the score.
>>
How many NCAA players get drafted and become a great starter in their first year in the NFL?

Can anyone name a single one? I can't.
>>
The worst NFL team would absolutely destroy a team of CFB all all stars
>>
>>63403740
>implying they didn't have NCAA all-stars vs Super Bowl champions
also, the NCAA all-stars didn't get run out every time
>>
>>63403908
I know that you're not actually serious, but I'm wondering what kind of point you're trying to make.
>>
Guess I'm going to have to get used to seeing the 9ers in these threads for a while now huh
>>
Boldin would kill someone.
>>
niners would win 63-3
>>
>>63403987
Yep. Feels bad man
>>
>>63403908
Zach Martin
Aaron Donald
OBJ
Khalil Mack
Joel Bitonio
Jeremy Hill
Chris Borland
Brandon Linder
Corey Linsley

and that's just from 2014
>>
HAYNE
A
Y
N
E
>>
File: srs.jpg (25 KB, 496x279) Image search: [Google]
srs.jpg
25 KB, 496x279
>>63403962

I am srs
>>
File: 1445565212339.gif (1 MB, 817x410) Image search: [Google]
1445565212339.gif
1 MB, 817x410
BAMA WOULD BEAT THE BLUE JEAN STADIUM FORTY KEKERS. NO HELP NEEDED.
>>
>>63403740
Yea right
Idiot
Odell beckham would style all the fuck over the 49ers defense and you can't tell me that him being 21 instead of 22 would make any semblance of a difference
Same with people like Will fucking Shields
The all time NCAA all stars would REKT the shitty niners
Guys like Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson
Don't be fucking ignorant just to make a stupid baseless claim
>>
>>63403650
Neither does SF
>>
All of them combined 44 v 11
>>
File: 1446613303562.jpg (654 KB, 1500x902) Image search: [Google]
1446613303562.jpg
654 KB, 1500x902
even a backup qb in the nfl, for shit fran, is better than most starting qbs in college.

>talent gap
>>
>>63403942
The two leagues were much more similar back then. The NFL was basically picking from 4 schools.
>>
>>63404044
*tyrod taylor
>>
>>63403306
All four would get BTFO'd, but that would be a god tier front seven.
>>
>>63406442
we're talking about Blaine Gabbert here. it's not like he was lighting it up back in college
>>
>>63403908
Luke Kuechly
>>
Not sure you realize how good $(ers D is, senpai
>>
>Elliott vs Hyde
Neat

Also,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_College_All-Star_Game
>>
>>63403306
These types of scenarios are fucking retarded. The fucking LIONS would shit all over any college team
>>
The 49ers starting defense vs 10 Brock Lesnars
>>
>>63410934
and this was against the Super Bowl winning team. imagine how much better the college all stars would do against the worst team in the NFL
>>
>In 1930, there were still many who questioned the quality of the professional game, claiming the college "amateurs" played with more intensity than professionals. In December 1930, the Giants played a team of Notre Dame All Stars at the Polo Grounds to raise money for the unemployed of New York City. Knute Rockne reassembled his Four Horsemen along with the stars of his 1924 Championship squad and told them to score early, then defend. Rockne, like much of the public, thought little of pro football and expected an easy win. But from the beginning it was a one-way contest, with Friedman running for two Giant touchdowns and Hap Moran passing for another. Notre Dame failed to score. When it was all over, Coach Rockne told his team, "That was the greatest football machine I ever saw. I am glad none of you got hurt."

Keep in mind this was in the 1930s when professional teams were just starting out and college football was considered the superior football league, the talent gap would be even larger today
>>
>>63411016
In a fight or football?
>>
>this fucking meme again
The 0-16 Lions would crush any of these teams.
>>
>>63411151
professional teams have been around longer than that
>>
All are interchangeable typical lopsided high school game scores.

Something like 55-7
>>
>>63411151
>In 1930

stopped reading there
>>
>>63403942
Well known that the NFL players were pretty much drunk during those games
>>
File: 1372567123181.png (237 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
1372567123181.png
237 KB, 200x235
>>63403467
>>
>>63403520
Best of all 4 with a goat coach if given the chance would go to an owl
Discuss
>>
>>63412237
Even the All-American 1st string team coached by Belichick would be lucky to win 4 out of 16.
>>
>>63411151
TL;DR
>>
>>63403908
Todd Gurley
Marcus Peters
Amari Cooper
Stefon Diggs

From this year alone. There are probably more.
>>
Surely you dickbags aren't dumb enough to think 4 players off the best NCAA teams would beat an NFL squad? Between the 4 listed team MAYBE 10 would start immediately
>>
49ers

>run up the gut everyplay
>oline would overpower the college dline everyplay so each run goes for atleast 5 yards if not a touchdown
>>
bump anti-soccer
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.