[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he ever win Real/Manure an important game ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1440721665074.jpg (108 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1440721665074.jpg
108 KB, 620x348
How many times did that even happen ?
Something similar to Messi vs. Bayern for example
Yes, no robben or ribery but they were struggling until he stepped up
He was useless against Bayern and Atleti only scoring when the match was finished
>>
2008 CL Final?
>>
Manure Chelayy CL final
>>
>>63399147
he was pretty goat in the CL semi against bayern
>>
>>63399187
>>63399182
only player to miss the penalty la

>>63399224
the game was over at that point
>>
>>63399567
without his goal United would have lost 1-0

and you can't deny that he was the thriving force behind the Madrid CL win, sure his cuntish celebration was unnecessary as fuck but he did score 17 goals in a single campaign
>>
last year against >Schalke, they unironically would have been eliminated without him
>>
File: comrade.jpg (53 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
comrade.jpg
53 KB, 680x464
>>63399776
>thriving force
kek I meant driving force
>>
> what is the whole 13/14 CL campaign
> what is the 2008 CL final
> what are all his clasico goals

I hope this is bait
>>
>>63402654
In 2012 he was the best player vs bayern by far
Sucks that he missed the penalty though
>>
>>63399147
In 2014 CL final he scored a very important penalty which secured the win for Real Madrid.
>>
>>63413766
This

>the most dangerous lead
>>
>>63399147
>Something similar to Messi vs. Bayern for example

He scored the equaliser in the CL 2008 final
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.