[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL MICHIGAN VS. RUTGERS GAME THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 16529124-mmmain.jpg (127 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
16529124-mmmain.jpg
127 KB, 620x413
Rutgers currently leads the all-time series with a record of 1-0-0.

That win came last year, after which their fans got so excited over notching a conference win vs. one of the worst Michigan teams in history that >pic related happened.

Will Rutgers extend their undefeated streak against Michigan? Will the Big House flood the field and bring down a goal post if Michigan wins? Tune in to find out.
>>
Go Rutgers! We will win!
>>
>both teams had retarded final plays of the game to lose against Michigan State
>>
>Rudock already literally throwing the game away
>>
>Harbaugh loves full backs so much he'll use them as the one back
>>
Rutgers is just selling out against the run all the time and hoping they can man cover >our receivers.

protip: they can't
>>
Anyone screencap that Michigan fan with the Booty jersey?
>>
>Rutgers in charge of pass coverage
>>
PEPPERS
E
P
P
E
R
S
>>
That KR coverage is fucking embarrassing baka
>>
stream?
>>
>>63392866
I still cringe thinking of Rutgers spiking the ball on 4th down
>>
How can we get refballed this hard at home?
>>
LMAO, when did college football add this rule? I see it all the time, but usually on special teams
>>
REFBALL
>>
>butt never left the field

>gets called for illegal substitution

what the fuck
>>
And now isn't this the "when in doubt, throw him out" rule?
>>
Refs needed to cover a first half spread
>>
>#28 walking off to the locker rooms because he's concussed
>total blindside hit to #31's temple
>hurr durr let's review and overturn the penalty it wasn't a targeting
>boy I sure hope Rutgers scores now in the red zone so my mafia masters get their spread covered
>>
that was a wacky 5 minutes
>>
I love Harbaugh going for 2 there and I love Jehu Chesson holding his block that whole damn play to give Rudock the alley to run it in
>>
>>63396810
Why did he go for 2? Is he just running up the score now? He seems pissed.
>>
>>63397033
Rutgers used their timeouts at the end of the 2nd quarter when Harbaugh was just trying to run out the clock to end the half after getting refballed, leading to more refball and Rutgers scoring.

So basically Harbaugh's like, yall want to up the score? Let's up the score.
>>
>>63397088
God how I love Harbaugh. He finally had enough. The Big Ten didn't count on the mafia influence when they went for the media market expansion.
>>
>even the Scarlet Knight mascot has orange skin
Fucking Jersey
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.