[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NFL website says the Patriots going undefeated is a "bold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Super_Bowl_50_logo.png (111 KB, 302x330) Image search: [Google]
Super_Bowl_50_logo.png
111 KB, 302x330
The NFL website says the Patriots going undefeated is a "bold prediction"

Let's have a bold prediction thread, I'll start.

Undefeated Bengals vs The Vikings in the Superbowl
>>
an EPLEL team winning the CL this year
>>
Pats can't go undefeated if the only teams they've beaten with a winning record are the goddamn Jets, and even that was by one TD and technically a botched job on the Jets part for clock mismanagement. I mean, eventually they need to face actual teams with good defense and such like the Broncos.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (60 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
60 KB, 400x397
Rams win NFC West, with no wildcards in the division.
>>
the raiders make a playoff push
>>
File: please give me attention.jpg (59 KB, 768x506) Image search: [Google]
please give me attention.jpg
59 KB, 768x506
>>63381219
>>
File: Wat.jpg (21 KB, 195x243) Image search: [Google]
Wat.jpg
21 KB, 195x243
>>63381230
>what does bold mean
>>
Steelers vs Panthers superb owl
>>
OP is not a fag
>>
>>63381207
Why is it being called Super Bowl 50?

I thought you normally used Roman Numerals
>>
Raiders make it to the Superbowl after injuries ruin Pats season. Close win over Broncos in AFC championship game.
>>
The Panthers go 19-0. /sp/ poltards all slide the nickel barrels of .38s into their mouths pressing the cool metal to their soft pallets as a black qb hoists the Lombardi
>>
>>63382281
Because Superbowl L
>>
>>63382340
This already happened.
>>
>>63381237
i mean theyve been the worst team in the league the last five years or so, that would be huge if they were to make a run at a wild card while this NFL LA shit is going on.
>>
Bold prediction: trump wins in a landslide and Jets overtake the Pats as division/AFC champs
>>
File: Trump2016.jpg (276 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
Trump2016.jpg
276 KB, 990x1400
>>63382488
None of these things take away from a 4-3 team already 4th place overall in the conference. Those things are excuses for a bad season, not reasons to delegitimize a good one.
>>63382557
>mfw
>>
>>63382452
>They forgot about Doug Williams already
>>
Texans win their division 6-10 and managed to win the superb owl.
>>
I have a feeling an undefeated team is going to get BTFO in their first play off game.
>>
>>63383015

Which one?
>>
Everyone seems to forget it's the four year cycle.

Eli vs. Brady is all but confirmed and Brady will suffer another 18-1
>>
>>63383342
Not the same anon, but the Panthers and Buncos won't last with their passing games. Good secondaries don't mean as much when it's too cold to stop the run.
>>
Patriots vs Raiders AFC Championship game

Raiders win on SeaBass hitting 52 yard gwfg
>>
>>63383342
If Panthers sustain, definitely them Broncos for the AFC since Peyton is a world class choke master
>>
>>63381235
>New England fan from Old England

Kektastic
>>
The Jaguars go to the playoffs and beat the wildcard team
>>
>>63381207
It is hard for any team to go undefeated
Only twice has it ever happened and once with 16 games
If the pats slip up for even a second a team can troll put a victory
And bill would much rather rest his people wk17 be gud and get another doing than get any playoff loss whether it be elisha or anyone else
>>
>>63382452
>Russlel
>black
>>
>>63383555
Trips confirms Jags 2015 AFC South champs
>>
>>63381226
That's not bold at all. The Rams are clearly going to win the NFC West.
>>
>>63383414
Eli is just getting ready to ignite his playoff autism. Giants win NFC East at 9-7.
>>
>>63381207
Superbowl 50 will be the Undefeated Cat Bowl
>>
>>63398966
Bengals are a meme team, and fortunately unlike baseball you can't meme your way to the top. Panthers have a shot but Cam's too inconsistent. He'll start spilling his spaghetti shortly or in the first round of playoffs.
>>
>>63381207
>SF Bay Area

I am a Niner fan and this is still hilarious.
>>
Trump becomes President after the Pats going 19-0 and Goodell is forcibly removed from the NFL
>>
there is a difference between bold and retarded
>>
>>63399099
Remember when the Dallas Owl was "North Texas" and Miami's was "South Florida"?

>Picking a Minnesota team to get to the championship game
>>>/wnba/
>>
This may be bold and I may be the only living person that thinks this, but I believe the Patriots are walking into a trap game with the Redskins. Patriots are going to fumble and lose the ball the last second for the Redskins to score a game winning FG as they run the clock from 5:00 4Q.

Tom will still be great being nearly unstoppable on 3rd downs but his teammates will drop balls and 1 special teams gaffe.
>>
>>63400474
Do you REALLY think that'd happen?
>>
>>63381207
Andy Dalton wins at least 1 playoff game
>>
>>63382740
this desu desu
>>
owl pump
>>
Panthers vs Bengal Superbowl. Panthers win.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.