[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No More.......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1484x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1484x1111
No More.......
>>
Garciapara
>>
File: roger sad.jpg (84 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
roger sad.jpg
84 KB, 1280x828
JUST
>>
Niggers
>>
why is the NFL ordering me around about domestic violence? They are the ones who got caught smacking hoes dont put that shit on me Chris Carter
>>
YOU GOTTA HAVE FALL GUY AFTER YOU BEAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DAWG
>>
NO MO
>>
>>63380070
Who the fuck do you think are supplying your teams with touchdowns, Aussie /pol/ faggot?
>>
>>63380147
Only you can prevent domestic violence
>>
File: 1435232032514.jpg (37 KB, 383x393) Image search: [Google]
1435232032514.jpg
37 KB, 383x393
>>63380342
>he thinks I care about or follow handegg.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x472
>>63380070
>>
>>63380543
I'm not shitposting BSA, I genuinely don't like niggers or abo's.
>>
No more Chris Carter on tv would be just fantastic.
>>
>No more mushrooms on pizza

seriously man what the fuck is wrong with you. that grows in dirt yo
>>
>>63380696
>that grows in dirt yo
>>
>>63380586
>typically
So, you occasionally like some abos?
>>
Kaepernick
>>
>>63381002

where the fuck did you see typically
>>
betas
>>
Why are Americans so violent? Even their multimillionaire people commit violent crimes
>>
>>63381057
your pope was a bouncer as a youth 3rd world scum
>>
>>63381057

> Why are Americans so violent?

Because in the US there's a lot of black people.

> Even their multimillionaire people commit violent crimes

Because in the US there's a lot of black millionaires (thanks to sports, entertainment)
>>
>>63381071
>le blacks are violent per se meme
>a guy from fucking finland acting like he's an expert in black people even when he didn't see a single one in his life
mate...
>>
>>63381090

Just because you don't want it to be the truth does not make it false, Jamal.
>>
>>63381101
Just because you say it it doesn't become true, Genghis Kuckenen
>>
>>63381090
It's true and not only in the USA. We have a 10% black minority in London and they're responsible for 60% of robberies and 70% of gun crimes
>>
>>63381134
Those statistics are from the Office of National Statistics and Metropolitan Police by the way.
>>
>>63381134
I'd like to see a source

We have about 0.5% Afro population (memes aside) and they are responsible of 0% of robberies and gun crimes
>>
>>63381115
>Genghis Kuckenen
leld desu
>>
>>63381090
>>63381101

There is a lot of domestic violence in Finland and lots of campaigns against it. It's basically caused by the alcoholic rage of working class men who are too old (or too alcoholic) to play hockey any more.
>>
>>63381180
Just kick the Slavs out wtf
>>
>>63381180
thats interesting, does winter make the days so short that at 4pm the sun goes down my man? my friend who was swedish talked about how early the sun stopped shining there, so i assume it is similar to your country? anyways light boxes work so whatever.
>>
>>63381180
I know how it works in Finland, I studied it in uni. I mean, Finnish people aren't violent because they are mongoloids

Race is never related to violence
>>
>>63381203
Depressing weather, lot of isolation, heavy alcohol (vodka) abuse, their history with Russia, former wars, their culture, becoming rich that fast, etc

Finland has the highest suicide rate in the western world
>>
>>63381214
chill chill. i wasnt trying to shit on finnish people. just asking because my man August used to tell me stories and i thought it was interesting. none of this which country is better or worse shit.
>>
>>63381150
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856787/Violent-inner-city-crime-the-figures-and-a-question-of-race.html

>Just over 12 per cent of London’s 7.5 million population is black, including those of mixed black and white parentage

>They show that among those proceeded against for street crimes, 54 per cent were black; for robbery, 59 per cent; and for gun crimes, 67 per cent. Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob and snatching property.

> On sex offences, black men made up 32 per cent of male suspects proceeded against

>The statistics also suggest that black women are responsible for a disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by females.

All statistics were obtained from the Metropolitan Police
>>
File: finnish bus stop.jpg (42 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
finnish bus stop.jpg
42 KB, 555x333
>>63381222
>i wasnt trying to shit on finnish people
Neither was I, I was just explaining it
>>
>>63381233
i see, carry on
>>
>>63381203
>does winter make the days so short that at 4pm the sun goes down my man?

As a kid in the winter you go to school at 8 am and the sun aint up yet and then you leave school at 3pm and the sun is already pretty much set.

You'll walk to school through slush or snow with your pants, sneakers and socks wet for the whole day since you're too cool to wear actual winter boots and water resistant pants since the cool people on TV be wearing jeans and tee shirts and shit and all you see is the brown n purple sky and the orange vomit from the street lights.

>>63381204

you studied domestic violence in Finland at uni?
>>
>>63381251
damn, but i remember reading that i believe finland (may have been another country nearby) implementing light boxes into schools in some way? sounded cool, and was nice to seeing a country deciding to take on a problem head on, and doing it quickly without having to wait endlessly.
>>
>>63381270

I haven't heard of anything like that.

The specialty in Finland are the so called kirkasvalolamput 'bright light lamps' which are lamps around 50 times the power of normal lamps (by their lux count). Many families have one they put on the kitchen table and have on during breakfast every morning, since the stronger light wakes you up better than normal light.

I guess it might be the same as a light box, but I have never heard the term before.
>>
>>63381321
yeah its the exact same idea, bright light shining on your face for an extended period to raise energy and mood a bit. i use one when i wake up.
>>
>no more beating women
IM NOT THE ONE BEATING WOMEN YOU FUCKS, YOU ARE THE ONE DOING IT THEN MAKING COMMERCIALS TELLING ME NOT TO DO IT

FUCK OFF
>>
>>63381134
But guns are banned in your country........
>>
>>63381057
>>63381204
>presumes Americans, as a nation, are violent
>claims that violence is never related to race
cognitive_dissonance.jpg

Also you're most likely just a c.uck
>>
>>63381392
these posts never cease to give me a hearty chuckle
>>
>>63381416
Yes they are and it's retarded
>>
>>63381423
Americans are violent because of their culture
>>
>>63381442
your full of shit and propaganda, stop being inflammatory
>>
those no more commercials are driving me up the wall. It's like i'm sitting down watching the game and all of the sudden i start getting reprimanded like I know a woman that's getting beaten, and i'm not saying anything. It's like wait a minute, i didn't do this! you guys did this! Don't try to turn this around on me. NFL should be watching this commercial, why you showing this to me like i did this? i didn't do this!
>>
>>63381442
And black culture is obviously based around pacifism and love :^)
>>
File: 2 clicks.png (39 KB, 525x478) Image search: [Google]
2 clicks.png
39 KB, 525x478
>>63381449
Sure faam, it's just propaganda!

>>63381476
There isn't a "black culture"; each country is different
>>
>>63381485
those facts don't back up your reasoning that there is a fundamental culture in the united states that makes those numbers what they are. i dont really disagree with what you think, but try backing it up with an argument as to what about American "culture" makes it so I and my fellow citizens are more prone to violence than if we were to have grown up somewhere else.
>>
>>63381485
Instead of looking at firearm related deaths look at intentional homicides rates. It's a much better criteria for measuring violence in societies, your table excludes stabbings, stranglings and people getting beaten to death which are pretty fucking violent if you ask me. And once you look at it you'll see that the USA is actually middle of the road when it comes to violence and safety.

>>63381485
Yes there is something like black culture. And each country is different, but what's consistent is that in every country with a substantial black population, blacks are overrepresented in criminal statistics.

And no, a 0.5% minority in Argentina is not a statistically relevant sample.
>>
>>63381485
Oh, and also notice how there are more murders per capita in Argentina than in the USA. Might want to look into your culture as well m8
>>
>>63381532
Your whole culture is about violence, maybe you don't see because you live there

All your movies are about killing people, you live in the most materialistic (in the bad way) country on Earth but you still have inequality (ergo poorer people feel resentment). Your culture sells the idea of "the land of opportunities", "all you need to be successful is predetermination" and "just do it"; which are false and hypocrite. You still have lot of racism and tension between ethnicities. You keep making a bussiness of war in the middle east (genociding innocent civilians). You keep making a bussiness of the """"war against drugs"""" while you are the biggest consumers in the world

ad nauseam, literally, thinking about the USA makes wanna puke
>>
>>63381567
That image I posted was per capita, the USA is 15th in the world and we aren't even close to it

Also, remember Argentina is a 3rd world country with more inequality, of course we will be violent. The USA is a 1st world country and they can't stop killing each other
>>
>>63381581
and yet, Argentine people murder each other at a higher rate than Americans.

Also look up the word predetermination, I don't think you know what it means
>>
>>63381485
also, everyone who lives, or was born in a country which for a period was ruled by the merciless hand of a dictator in the last 40 years raise your hand.
>>
>>63381597
You posted a firearm related death charts which isn't a good way to measure violence since it excludes most of violent crimes and includes non violent hunting/shooting range accidents
>>
>>63381605
See >>63381597

Also, our numbers are quite close to USA's but they are a fucking 1st world country and a permament member of the NATO and the UN; they are supposed to rule the world and they are uncivilised apes (just like us)

>>63381617
I was born in democracy
>>
>>63381621
Argentina has one of the highest road accidents rate in the world, that's why our homicide rate is that "high"; it inculdes all man-on-man kills, even if they are accidents

Gun related homicides is a fine example of violence
>>
>>63381581
you sound brainwashed or just obsessed with the idea of south america rising up, whatever fuels your hatred of all things USA is yours, so let me know, but am i to assume than that Argentina is the land of lollipops, rainbows and Messi? The Falkland crisis didn't originate from the brits mad lust for power even at the expense of citizens blood was it? oh yea it was your country being barbaric. but now the pope is from argentina so it's all good, your recent history is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>63381647
INTENTIONAL homicides. A car accident is not an intentional homicide.

>Gun related homicides is a fine example of violence
Let's imagine a country with a population of 1 million people. Over the course of a year not a single shooting took place, however 100 000 people were stabbed to death. According to your line of thinking this country is heaven on earth and not at all violent
>>
>>63381655
Are you that slow to type? In the next post I made I said you are just like us. I don't say we are superior

I just don't understand why (I actually know the reasons but I don't know why it was so effective) are Americans so overrated when you are nothing but glorified apes
>>
>>63381680
what? isnt that what a homo sapiens is? SNAP
>>
>>63381680
Ignore all these grammar mistakes, I'm writing in English while listening to the radio in Spanish

>>63381671
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>63381702
>That doesn't make any sense
No, you're just too stupid to understand it. But maybe I'm wrong, so please explain what exactly doesn't make sense
>>
>>63381680
but seriously, the reason the united states has so much power, and therefore international prestige is because when they went to war with countries.... THEY WON
>>
>>63381718
Your "facts" are assumptions. Would you please stop insulting me?

>>63381726
You were good at forcing your culture in other countries, just like the Brits did before the XX century
>>
>>63381743
>Your "facts" are assumptions
You are so stupid I will have to puke after this discussion. Read my post again and try to locate when I said those are "facts". If you read it carefully you'll even notice that I even used to word "imagine". Whether those are facts or not is however irrelevant because it's only meant to show a possible example of your statistical measurements can be skewed since you're using one very specific statistic of crimes that don't even have to be violent while excluding most of crimes that actually are violent

>Would you please stop insulting me?
I will not because you simply seem like a stupid person and hopefully the more people tell you that the sooner you'll realise it and stop pushing your stupidity onto others
>>
>>63381743
bro, it's a done deal, you have no real arguments to back up anything you are saying. everything you tried to spew was poked, prodded and found to be nothing more than bullshit. my country is definitely on the decline, but to be so callous and over the top about how "evil" the place i grew up is offensive and completely off base. you should think about how much pride everyone has for where they grew up no matter if it's the top dog of countries, or a whining, skinny, mongrel Chihuahua of a country. metaphorically speaking of course, and no racist imagery is intended by the dog i compared Argentina to, Chihuahuas are just small and weak.
>>
>>63381743

I think the reason why American prestige is that they actually didn't need to force people into it. Blue jeans, rock'n'roll and mcdonalds were so attractive they spread across the globe without any need to specifically make people buy into it.
>>
>>63381848
I haven't talked about the regular American but these who are in charge of your country, no offense but you are irrelevant

>>63381824
So explain the crux of your thesis. What's the reason of violence?

>>63381864
That's literally what they want you to believe, you don't even have to think why it works because you "know" it works
>>
>>63381864
"power is the ultimate aphrodisiac" is a saying for a reason
>>
>>63381892
>So explain the crux of your thesis. What's the reason of violence?
I never tried to explain the cause of violence, there are university professors writing books about it. I neither want to nor have the ability to explain in a post on a nepalese karate forum.

All I have done is pointed out how retarded your measurement of violence is. Your measurement of violence would include a hunting accident, which may cause death or injury but isn't very violent in its nature since the perpetrator did not mean any harm upon the victim, but according to your statistical analysis, this act would mean that a society is violent. On the other hand, your measurement does not include a woman getting robbed, raped and stabbed to death in a back alley, a horrible act, way more violent than a hunting accident. However, according to your analysis, it does not mean that there is violence is a society.

>rapes
>knife crimes
>robberies
>fist fights
here are some very violent crimes that you completely disregarded when trying to rank countries according to violence levels. You're trying to quantify violence by just focusing on a very small part of violent crimes and if you can't see the fallacy in this that I can not help you
>>
>>63381892
This, the sun never sets on the American empire. We have a military presence in 150 countries, we're demonstrating the patience in indirect rule that the British East India Company lacked, can't wait until colonizing becomes acceptable again with a neoreactionary revolution across the world.
>>
File: babytosleep.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
babytosleep.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
>>63381892
dude, to say that since I am not in charge of the country (which is obvious since we are arguing on a vietnamese pog enthusiast forum), so therefore anything i think, know, or express is irrelevant is as retarded a rebuttal as there can be. you have been smacked down by my words. learn from it. improve your english so you can say such horrid things about countries you hate without getting destroyed by some drug addict, trust fund, no job having white boy. i am in no state to be putting the baby to sleep, so to speak, mi amigo, but there you go...
>>
I notice high levels of agressions against my persona, I must leave this topic because you are ignoring my ideas and start attacking the person behind them

It was my bad, I must remember I can't argue with anglo-speakers, you unironically believe you own the Aletheia and all other people are wrong
>>
>>63382040
naw man, you are clearly just a little bitch who can't take it when he's wrong. stop being a baby.
>>
>>63382040
>start spewing bullshit
>get proven wrong on all counts with facts and simple logic
>OH MY GOD ANGLO SPEAKERS STOP OPPRESSING ME AND MY IDEAS
I want tumblr/reddit to go
>>
File: peace-argentina.jpg (10 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
peace-argentina.jpg
10 KB, 235x235
>>63382094
i mean it seemed like he really wanted to start some kind of dialogue about his retarded ideas, and two people accommodated him and showed that he wasn't right at all about anything he said. i thought at the very least he could argue and not pout and "go home". the dude actually typed out that he was "leaving". pretty embarrassing, and difficult honestly, to look like such a dumbass on the internet.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.