[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: November 2015.png (303 KB, 750x2350) Image search: [Google]
November 2015.png
303 KB, 750x2350
You may only post in this thread if your country has a chess player in the world top 100.
>>
So like everybody
>>
FUCK YOU, KENYA
>>
Tired of trying this with the first 10 and then watching how the threat gets lost on spee?
>>
>>63325401
Not Australia and Brazil, to mention two random countries.
>>63325525
No, I just felt the desire to showcase some less famous players, like Vallejo.
>>
File: Giri.png (267 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Giri.png
267 KB, 400x400
Can't uhh... Kiri the Giri
>>
What's with Hungary and chess players?
>>
>>63325675
They have a reasonably strong national team.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>2016
>Topalov, Anand, Kramnik, Svidler and Adams still in the top 20
>>
>>63325934
If you substitute Carlsen for Kasparov, the top 4 is the same as in 1997.
>>
>>63325934
Topalov is been having a really good year.
Anand was going to have it but meh.
And the rest should be already dead.

There's a really important regeneration needed in the top10. Caruana has to put his cock over the table, the same with Grischuk, and destroy those elders. So, MVL and Ding Liren look really promising for that and Karjakin and Giri will draw everything.
Anyways, just a matter of time before Wei Yi comes and starts fucking everyone.
>>
> Carlsen
> still not 2900

BUST
U
S
T
>>
Good to see a few english lads on there
>>
Where are the computer programs on this list???

Magnus would be like 55 if they were included
>>
>>63326188
The new generation will eventually replace the old, but Anand, Kramnik and Topalov are living legends at this point. They are the only players who have been ranked as #1 between the Kasparov era and the Carlsen era, they have all been World Champions, and their generation (with Ivanchuk, Gelfand, Adams, Svidler and others) is still a force to be reckoned with.
>>
>>63325325
Listen up nerds, apparently some cockjockey I went to school with played a game vs Wesley So and ''drew''
>>
autismboard is not a sport

>>/tg/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.