[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bend Down And Kiss It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: kissmyringhaha.png (186 KB, 348x400) Image search: [Google]
kissmyringhaha.png
186 KB, 348x400
>last year
>live in Kansas City
>hear people talking about royals, think they're just talking about my favorite lorde song
>find out we have a baseball team
>become diehard fan
>win world series the next year

stay mad faggots
>>
NO ONE CARES BEND DOWN AND KISS MY NUTSACK
>>
>>63313106
>the city of New York
>>
File: ned yost.jpg (175 KB, 1200x954) Image search: [Google]
ned yost.jpg
175 KB, 1200x954
>>
File: hosmer.jpg (182 KB, 1024x907) Image search: [Google]
hosmer.jpg
182 KB, 1024x907
this Royals Parade thread now
>>
File: union station.jpg (150 KB, 800x395) Image search: [Google]
union station.jpg
150 KB, 800x395
>>63313404
>>
>>63313404
is that his mom?
>>
>>63313446
So mad I had to be at work for this. The most epic day in KC ever.

800,000 people deep.
>>
File: kansas city nigga.jpg (36 KB, 720x272) Image search: [Google]
kansas city nigga.jpg
36 KB, 720x272
>>
Babby's First Parade: The thread
>>
Sadly this is the mentality of most of KC. I love the Royals, but the Fairweather fans can go fuck themselves
>>
WOO YEAH! BEEN A LOYAL ROYALS FAN SINCE 2014. LAST YEAR SURE WAS ROUGH BUT THE WAIT JUST MADE IT ALL SWEETER! KISS THE RING BITCHES! WOO!
>>
lol, bandwagon fans are like the guy who bought a $100 stock at $99.

The diehard fan who bought in at $1 isn't mad, he pities you because you don't get nearly the joy.
>>
Pretty sad that no one really cares about the Royals winning
>>
>>63315308
>Cubs fan

but for real, I haven't heard a single Royals fan complain about media coverage on a national level. We just happy and it's self contained to the city. We don't care what you think. Be mad and don't get shot this weekend my nigga.
>>
>>63314454
>kansas "city"
>>
>>63315308
Can't you say that about any team? Really only the fans (Fairweather or not) will care in the end.
>>
>tfw I liked the Royals as a kid because they were lovable losers
it's the Seahawks all over again
>>
File: 1446610991135.jpg (40 KB, 720x272) Image search: [Google]
1446610991135.jpg
40 KB, 720x272
>>63314454

I was literally right here senpai.

>tfw got to stand right behind two qts for 4 hours

Getting out of that was a fucking mess. I think it took me 45 minutes just to weasel my way out of that.

I'll never ever forget it, though. Being a part of that. That Gomes speech. This everything. My gosh
>>
>>63315075
It is and it isn't bandwagoning. The Royals were so bad for so long, it was humiliating for people to admit they were fans. Especially when you had Cardinal fans rubbing it in our face all the time. There was a lot of anger there too. David Glass purposely tried to put out the cheapest(i.e. worst) product he could so he could make a profit every year. He was basically stealing money from everyone. At least the Cubs ownership were at least making attempt to be good, even if they failed most of the time, until recently. We weren't asking for much. We just didn't want to be fans of the worst team in baseball for 30 straight years.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.