[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've loved this team all my life, and if you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
I've loved this team all my life, and if you didn't see this loss in the exact way they did coming a mile away then you are no true Atlanta fan. You haven't been paying attention. This city, dare I say state produces nothing but failure.

Braves are headed for 100 years of darkness for shunning their city for the one county that is absolute shit

Falcons get hyped as the next big thing then blow it the second primetime is involved

Ain't mad just fact, at least the Hawks don't have hot air blown up their ass, they're never expected to do shit and they rarely do, really hoping they don't lose what makes them awesome once they start choking all the time like the rest of ATL.
>>
I've seen this coming because it was the Saints. They always lose to the Saints.
>>
You're still 5-1 chill the fuck out
>>
>>62764876
Well see if you're still saying that come week 10
>>
File: 1430870994160.jpg (173 KB, 814x1022) Image search: [Google]
1430870994160.jpg
173 KB, 814x1022
>>62764654
You're 5-1 and you have the EASIEST schedule EVER MADE

Chill you fucking sperg
>>
>>62764654
Offense looks unstoppable first 3 weeks, now it looks pedestrian.

GJ Failcons.
>>
>>62765050
>>62764876
Excuse me, do you know the true Atlanta fan experience? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>>
my question is

why in the fuck would you go for 4th and 1 on the FIRST DRIVE OF THE GAME

It actually kind of boggles my mind that there are guys that get paid millions of dollars to make these decisions.
>>
>>62765190
next question

if you're 5 and 0

why in the fuck would you even think about changing any part of your game plan? What's the point in trying to involve Coleman? WHY
>>
File: FalconsTrophyCase.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FalconsTrophyCase.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>62764654
>>
>>62765232
1998 NFC Champs
>>
>>62765115
Fuck off autist, at least your state has a team you fucking literally piece of shit
>>
>>62765701
All the states that deserve a team have one
>>
>>62765708
Except the state of Atlanta right, faggot?

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>62764654
But you still have the bulldawgs!
>>
File: atlanta crowd noise.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
atlanta crowd noise.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
>>62765115
>>
>>62766134
Fuck off sperg, the city only cares about GA Tech
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.