[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL WHO BLEW MNF CALL REASSIGNED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (126 KB, 953x885) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
126 KB, 953x885
>After blowing the illegal bat call at the end of the Week 4 Lions-Seahawks game, back judge Greg Wilson has been shifted away from Sunday's high-profile matchup between Indianapolis and New England, according to Pro Football Talk.

Well that's a relief.
>>
>>62745629
>Thr nfl previously defended his decision,saying it was a judgment call.

Just because something is a judgment call doesn't mean you can't get it wrong. It's painfully obvious to everyone that his judgment was wrong, so that isnt really a viable defense.
>>
>>62745629

Dude shouldn't resign. I mean bad calls happen all the time. Has Greg Wilson made other terrible calls in the past or is this his first?

Probably forced to resign which is stupid.
>>
>>62746862

It was the largest % winning changing referee call besides the simultaneous catch. Something like 70% winning chance change. That was more than a bad call.
>>
>>62746862
Learn to read
>>
>>62745629
Can they give the win to the lions in this case then?
>>
File: 1444112705367.jpg (140 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1444112705367.jpg
140 KB, 599x337
this isn't big news. fuck him and 'rules only count most of the time' nonetheless

>>62748181
that's not how life works son.
>>
>Greg Wilson
>Russell Wilson
Coincidence? I think not. The NFL is now letting the family members of Seahawks players ref their games.
>>
>>62745629
it was just the Lions.... no need to overreact
>>
>Indianapolis and New England
the NFL are trying to avert a happening
>>
>>62746862
reassigned not resigned
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.