[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't say I'm surprised this injured ass team lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x482
I can't say I'm surprised this injured ass team lost in embarrassing fashion but oh well, can't win every time.

Who do we back in the playoffs now?

Obviously not Shitcongo
Obviously not the Doyers
Obviously not the Lastros
Obviously not the shittier Missouri team

That leaves the Rangers, Mets, and Jays. Who do I root for?
>>
>>62718768
>obviously not the Canadian Moosefuckers
>Mest will likely get btfo by Greinke

Rangers are your only option.
>>
>>62718768
The Jays, it's birdtober.
>>
How bout you back yourself onto a wide guage metal bar and dig in real deep, Birdcuck.

>Kansas City Royals
>2015 World Series Champs
>>
>>62718768
>finally meet the cubs in the post season
>have homefield advantage
>have best record in baseball
>cubs had to use best pitcher for wc game vs bucs

>get swept in 4 games & lose the series
get fucked shitbirds fans
>>
>>62719731
The fact you guys let the Cards win the division in a season where they were easily the most injured team in baseball is fucking sad. The fact you couldn't sweep them in the playoffs is even sadder. Doyers/Mets will push your shit in and the Cards will be elite again next year.
>>
>no red sox or giants

it was your year
>>
>>62722335
Not with the injuries we had. I'm pretty sure the moment Yadi went out for an extended period of time we knew the season was doomed.

Oh well, try again in 2017 I guess
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23 KB, 760x84) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23 KB, 760x84
>>62722324
>Doyers/Mets will push your shit in

that would be a heartwarming underdog story
>>
just root for the rangers 2011 still hurt man
>>
>>62718768
>the meth addicted city of shitsouri
>>
>>62722409
>City
>Missouri

Please just kill yourself and save yourself further embarrassment to your family.
>>
>>62718768
Mets gonna avenge losing to your shitty-ass 2006 team. Calling it, not even a New Yorker here.
>>
>>62723598
>you in charge of not being a newfag
>>
>>62718768
here's an idea... just stop watching boreball. shit lewis is like the only city in the country that hasn't caught on that the sport is terrible
>>
>>62723598
fuck off newfag
>>
>>62723680
>implying
Even with the recent success of the Patriots, Boston is still a baseball city at heart.
>>
File: 1439469082506.png (121 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
1439469082506.png
121 KB, 335x375
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.